Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

2021 Men Are Longer Cheap, Strictly Redpilled. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2021 Men Are Longer Cheap, Strictly Redpilled. (753 Views)

My Journey Into Being Redpilled / The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] / This Japanese Woman Is Saying The Redpilled Bitter Truth About Feminism! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2021 Men Are Longer Cheap, Strictly Redpilled. by MikeofKd(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Good day nlanders. Have you ever been in a situation where female strangers( pretty or average girls) gets to meet you for the first time and start acting or famzing like they have known you for a really long time.
Okay this has happened to me a few times ,I was actually bored at home one Sunday like dat ,so I decided to go out to get ice cream and lick it there lol since home was boring anyways ,I was jejely licking my ice cream oo and scrolling the gram on my phone ,when this pretty average girl came to sit next to me and smiled, there were so many vacant chairs ,so why did she come to sit next to me ? all this in my head until she said hi ,I said hey back casually with a smile .
Then she started with questions like hey sorry what flavour are you having , I told her it was vanilla , (i love vanilla flavours wink) she was like oh okay I guess I would just have one too , I said cool , she got one ,and then again she asked why I liked vanilla flavours,I said just like them nothing much really ,and then she started telling me epistle about how she's been stugrulling to have a particular ice cream flavour that she likes all flavours ,Man i was getting pissed already like what my business with all these ones. She told me her name , I told her mine and boom she started calling my name like she's known me for years (in a seductive voice) .
I was kinda cool with it no lies ,until she started telling me her life story ,I just sat down there pretending like i was listening but nah ,I wasn't, man I wanted to leave but didn't want to appear rude or som ,so I just played along .

Fast forward to when she started flirting with me and like leaning on my shoulder and all. Like for real ,mhen I don enta one chance lol. No lies tho she was sexually attractive with nice boobs and proportionate kinda ass and hair fragrance was seductively making my John Thomas rise gradually coupled with the fact that I was already imagining things in my mind jeez . I knew she wanted to get laid but tbh I was having serious life issues at that point in my life I didn't want to complicate things more by sleeping with a stranger, even if I wasn't having any life issues I still wouldn t have fallen for her trick So I won't appear cheap . So I told I was gonna go use the bathroom. She said okay at first and later was like wait aren't you gonna ask for my number,I was alright cool let me have it ,Omo from there I japa oo ,still haven't called her till date but mhen women sometimes could easily manipulate you into sex or whatever don't always fall for it kings. Know your worth man ,know yourself ,we aren't cheap no more. I took the redpill. My nigga u should take it too .

4 Likes

Re: 2021 Men Are Longer Cheap, Strictly Redpilled. by Elmaaq: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
What will I say now?

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Men Are Longer Cheap, Strictly Redpilled. by blinking001(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Wahala

1 Like

Re: 2021 Men Are Longer Cheap, Strictly Redpilled. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
And you think all this randy men that their life is determined by their erection will listen to you?keep dreaming

4 Likes

Re: 2021 Men Are Longer Cheap, Strictly Redpilled. by HallaDaTruth: 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
How do i turn this script into a movie

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Men Are Longer Cheap, Strictly Redpilled. by MikeofKd(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
HallaDaTruth:
Actually I've got really cool movie scripts I'm selling incase u dey interested,halla da boy.
Re: 2021 Men Are Longer Cheap, Strictly Redpilled. by Cutehector(m): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
HallaDaTruth:
grin very apt question.
Re: 2021 Men Are Longer Cheap, Strictly Redpilled. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
Don't do that again.

The next time you're approached by a woman, encourage her approach even if you don't want her. Personally, I always make them feel appreciated by giving them the attention they want; complimenting their honesty and independence; whenever they approach me first. That will make them keep doing it to brothers who do want them, let women do some of the work for a change. We can't keep simultaneously criticizing them for their pretence and still discourage them when they're trying to be straightforward.

Since I got married and can no longer be a player, all I can do with women is to teach them how to be brave and flirt honestly.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Men Are Longer Cheap, Strictly Redpilled. by Degrezhaa: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
HallaDaTruth:
grin grin you funny gan.
Re: 2021 Men Are Longer Cheap, Strictly Redpilled. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
HallaDaTruth:

Re: 2021 Men Are Longer Cheap, Strictly Redpilled. by mosdii(m): 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Men Are Longer Cheap, Strictly Redpilled. by Molahnelson(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Thumbs up to you Op, now your 99 problem of life will be off for taking the Red pills vaccine

Now I advised order to do the same for their own sanity and peace and progress

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Men Are Longer Cheap, Strictly Redpilled. by MikeofKd(m): 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Don't do that again.

The next time you're approached by a woman, encourage her approach even if you don't want her. Personally, I always make them feel appreciated by giving them the attention they want; complimenting their honesty and independence; whenever they approach me first. That will make them keep doing it to brothers who do want them, let women do some of the work for a change. We can't keep simultaneously criticizing them for their pretence and still discourage them when they're trying to be straightforward.

Since I got married and can no longer be a player, all I can do with women is to teach them how to be brave and flirt honestly.
Alright bro
Re: 2021 Men Are Longer Cheap, Strictly Redpilled. by aderoju3921: 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
And you think all this randy men that their life is determined by their erection will listen to you?keep dreaming
Re: 2021 Men Are Longer Cheap, Strictly Redpilled. by tobechi74: 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
MikeofKd:
Good day nlanders. Have you ever been in a situation where female strangers( pretty or average girls) gets to meet you for the first time and start acting or famzing like they have known you for a really long time.
Okay this has happened to me a few times ,I was actually bored at home one Sunday like dat ,so I decided to go out to get ice cream and lick it there lol since home was boring anyways ,I was jejely licking my ice cream oo and scrolling the gram on my phone ,when this pretty average girl came to sit next to me and smiled, there were so many vacant chairs ,so why did she come to sit next to me ? all this in my head until she said hi ,I said hey back casually with a smile .
Then she started with questions like hey sorry what flavour are you having , I told her it was vanilla , (i love vanilla flavours wink) she was like oh okay I guess I would just have one too , I said cool , she got one ,and then again she asked why I liked vanilla flavours,I said just like them nothing much really ,and then she started telling me epistle about how she's been stugrulling to have a particular ice cream flavour that she likes all flavours ,Man i was getting pissed already like what my business with all these ones. She told me her name , I told her mine and boom she started calling my name like she's known me for years (in a seductive voice) .
I was kinda cool with it no lies ,until she started telling me her life story ,I just sat down there pretending like i was listening but nah ,I wasn't, man I wanted to leave but didn't want to appear rude or som ,so I just played along .

Fast forward to when she started flirting with me and like leaning on my shoulder and all. Like for real ,mhen I don enta one chance lol. No lies tho she was sexually attractive with nice boobs and proportionate kinda ass and hair fragrance was seductively making my John Thomas rise gradually coupled with the fact that I was already imagining things in my mind jeez . I knew she wanted to get laid but tbh I was having serious life issues at that point in my life I didn't want to complicate things more by sleeping with a stranger, even if I wasn't having any life issues I still wouldn t have fallen for her trick So I won't appear cheap . So I told I was gonna go use the bathroom. She said okay at first and later was like wait aren't you gonna ask for my number,I was alright cool let me have it ,Omo from there I japa oo ,still haven't called her till date but mhen women sometimes could easily manipulate you into sex or whatever don't always fall for it kings. Know your worth man ,know yourself ,we aren't cheap no more. I took the redpill. My nigga u should take it too .

This has nothing to do with redpill. The lady in question is a redpiller not you

1 Like

Re: 2021 Men Are Longer Cheap, Strictly Redpilled. by MikeofKd(m): 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
tobechi74:

This has nothing to do with redpill. The lady in question is a redpiller not you
Why u so pained mr simp ? my authority was way over her by not playing her game of manipulation, i could get her anytime I want , i know if it were u , u probably would have started acting like mumu already ,cause of sexual greenlights she s given ,I don't have ur time simp and get d f**k off my mention.
Re: 2021 Men Are Longer Cheap, Strictly Redpilled. by tobechi74: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
G
MikeofKd:

Why u so pained mr simp ? my authority was way over her by not playing her game of manipulation, i could get her anytime I want , i know if it were u , u probably would have started acting like mumu already ,cause of sexual greenlights she s given ,I don't have ur time simp and get d f**k off my mention.

According to you,any guy who turns down a girl advances is a redpiller!?
Re: 2021 Men Are Longer Cheap, Strictly Redpilled. by helinues: 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Toh,

This story sweet gan

When is the part 2 coming out?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dating / . / Before You Commit To A Girl Have Numerous S*x With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.