Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu (45910 Views)

Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram / Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Oracleforce: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
dre11:
Quit Notice To Fulani Herdsmen: You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governors Blast Akeredolu

https://www.independent.ng/quit-notice-to-fulani-herdsmen-youre-an-ingrate-angry-northern-governors-blast-akeredolu/

As if it was the Fulani people's vote that made Akeredolu the governor of Ondo State...

These people are awkward in thinking.....they are looking for justification in the Oyo and Ondo State matter.....this is clear credence that these people are unrepentance killers and Murders...
They are looking for how to just raping, killing, kidnapping, maltreating people in their villages and towns.....

I regret sharing a country with this kind of people...they are so daft and retarded in thinking.....
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Polyglot7pointO: 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
Metalsmith:
Sunday independent must give the name of the aid to the governor that uttered the incisive statement otherwise it is fake news and an attempt stoking crisis in Nigeria body politics
the aide is uncircumcised hence the plea for anonymity.. with gworro teeth and body odour looking for the next school girl child to molest and sodomise
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Haliraph(m): 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
Are you sure the Fulani northern elite have sense at all. So because you helped him win an election, he should allow your nomadic senseless brothers kill everyone he was elected to look after.
Oloribruku aid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by BabaO2: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

Jokers dem.. See justification for calling Akeredolu an ingrate.

More like the group is running out of senses
He doesn't understand the meaning of an ingrate
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by poiZon: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Quick notice was given to unregistered herdmen
No be only quick notice na slow attention

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Polyglot7pointO: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Oracleforce:

As if it was the Fulani people's vote that made Akeredolu the governor of Ondo State...

These people are awkward in thinking.....they are looking for justification in the Oyo and Ondo State matter.....this is clear credence that these people are unrepentance killers and Murders...
They are looking for how to just raping, killing, kidnapping, maltreating people in their villages and towns.....

I regret sharing a country with this kind of people...they are so daft and retarded in thinking.....
yes he’s right they fraudulently won the vote although they didn’t know his conscience can be reframed hence the name calling that he’s an ingrate..
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by nku5: 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
“He has suddenly forgot­ten that we have the Appeal, and even the Supreme Court. Tell me, who is in charge of the Judiciary that he is misbehaving. We are disap­pointed and he won’t go un­punished as we progress in this struggle."

shocked they are not even pretending that they will use instruments of government to fight their battles

What a failed state

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Roy1918(m): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Its quiet unfortunate for an aid to a governor to vomit this gibberish in public and as usual notting will be done about this because I guess he have to deliver the message his boss Sent him, however i don't knw why the herdsmen can't buy a land and use it for cow ranch Because its a private business rather make it look like its a national treasure
The man in charge of Ondo state have spoken because he is not comfortable wit the continues stay of the Fulani's in his state because of the various degree of crimes de have been committing I expect other governor's whose state are also affected to join him and make the same pronouncements.
this idiot identity should be revealed

#NOBODYISMORENIGERIATHANTHEOTHER#
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Amalekki: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
Brain dead reaction. Are these morons ignoring the fact that law abiding Northerners are living comfortably with indigenes in almost all the major towns and cities across the south? This is about criminals committing attrocities in the villages and farms.

Those in authority foaming in the mouth are the sponsors of the criminals. If this is just about cows and no expansionist agenda then they better start buying lands to invest in ranches. Wild wild west never succumb when pushed into a struggle.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Greenback: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol... Dawan CONCERN una... My own be sey I am waiting for the SLIGHTEST opportunity to PROVE to Nigeria that I LOVE her and can DIE for her...

The love I have for Nigeria is stronger than the love Romeo and Juliet had for each other... The Federal Republic of Nigeria is the ONLY WOMAN I can SIMP for... Nigeria is the ONLY woman that drives me CRAZY... I can KILL for Nigeria... I can DIE for Nigeria... ANYTHING for MY NIGERIA, MY BABY NIGERIA; MY DARLING NIGERIA; MY MOST BELOVED NIGERIA...

I LOVE YOU, MOTHER NIGERIA...
LONG LIVE MOTHER!

This is what happens when you give a mallam a phone with data!
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by rigarmortis: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
the audacity of these guys is alarming.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Aguogba(m): 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Lol

Quite foolish to threaten him with court issues
I was literally shaking my head when I read the part of the court. When he said who owns the court? Like are you for real?
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Obamaofusa: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
He,had benefitted immense­ly from the support of Fulani leaders, including many of the APC governors in the north, would turn around to stab them at the back.

Cha I!
Look at this demon.So he should allow his people to be killed like chickens.
The Yorubas and other Nigerians too voted for your god and personal saviour, Buhari,but you ingrates are killing Nigerians and destroying their livelihood or is that how you show your appreciation?
Fulanis are really ingrates and unrepentant backstabbers.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Dedetwo(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sometimes I stop wonder what the hell is Africa. The riffraff from the northern region who would have died with houseflies in the mouths are now calling the their benefactors, the Yoruba, as ingrates. It all points to 1967 when deluded Yoruba peeps wooed midwestern region to join forces with northern region against eastern region.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by jaxxy(m): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
So he should sacrifice the peace of his state for u because of what
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:
[s]Lol... Dawan CONCERN una... My own be sey I am waiting for the SLIGHTEST opportunity to PROVE to Nigeria that I LOVE her and can DIE for her...

The love I have for Nigeria is stronger than the love Romeo and Juliet had for each other... The Federal Republic of Nigeria is the ONLY WOMAN I can SIMP for... Nigeria is the ONLY woman that drives me CRAZY... I can KILL for Nigeria... I can DIE for Nigeria... ANYTHING for MY NIGERIA, MY BABY NIGERIA; MY DARLING NIGERIA; MY MOST BELOVED NIGERIA...

LONG LIVE MOTHER![/s]

Cretin
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Better to be recognized as head of the house than to get paid with the wages of Judas Iscariot for building that house
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Lolachef(f): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
Fulanis/hausas are far better than nde ofe nmanu
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
Northerners are angry because the Yorubas don’t have properties and live in the North like the Igbos. Assuming an useless Igbo governors said that they will immediately start killing the Igbos in north.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Otunski: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
Stupid son of an Ancient Ape. So because you supported him he should fold his hands and watch Fulanis kill his people. Nonsense man. The help you are talking about was a two way thing. You scratched my back and I scratched yours . Equation Balanced.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by mauchiz: 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
I don't understand this northerners, at all.

They want the whole Nigeria to be on fire.

Instead of him to condemn fulani herdsmen, his busy telling the governor to allow fulani herdsmen slaughter them.

It will not be well with you
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Olumighthy: 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Well, the problem of Nigeria now is the slow or no action of the president on burning national issues.
I don't know why the president is so disabled to tackle insecurity as one his cardinal campaign promises, especially when it has to do with herdsman.
Is like,he wants Nigeria to split due to all these brouhaha every where.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Jungleluv5: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
You must be mad for saying such a thing from your dirty mouth. So you are really happy for the kidnapping, raping and killing of the innocent people
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Plut01: 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
I no dey understand you sometimes

Don't waste your time on that bastard. He is a Fulani man that grew up in the west with a part connected to the Yorubas. Forget that thing that looks like Yoruba loyalty in him. He is loyal to the Fulanis.

He only switch to his Yoruba side when it is against Igbos. He is one of the first traitors to be taken care of when the time comes.

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Witnes: 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Pls let someone educate this neophyte that if any person should be ingrate will ably be Gen. Buhari. He contested presidential election thrice and failed completely untill somebody from the SW sold him and marketed him to the SW that brought him to power today they now enjoy all the juicy positions in the country.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by chaloskyx: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
Tell me, who is in charge of the Judiciary that he is misbehaving.... This statement alone proves nigeria has never practised democracy what you have is a tyrannical dictatorial system of government where absolute power resides in the fg all other arms are just puppets including the judiciary
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by bareal(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol... Dawan CONCERN una... My own be sey I am waiting for the SLIGHTEST opportunity to PROVE to Nigeria that I LOVE her and can DIE for her...

LONG LIVE MOTHER!

You are confused!!! Change your medications!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK / #endsars: Oba Of Epe Sent Back Home As Protesters Block His Convoy / The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.