Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu (45922 Views)

Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram / Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by delpee(f): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
He should allow his people to suffer and die enmass to please some people who feel entitled? Only a bastard does that. He's actually trying to be fair to all parties. Register as residents, get licensed for bush operations and you're good to go. What's wrong with that? I don't understand.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by delpee(f): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:
Northerners are angry because the Yorubas don’t have properties and live in the North like the Igbos. Assuming an useless Igbo governors said that they will immediately start killing the Igbos in north.

Yorubas have properties in the North aplenty. Some who were born there know no other place as home.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Johnayro(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
Gondonu:

So they finally acknowledged what the likes of TY Danjuma, Obadiah Mailafia, Nnamdi Kanu, Bishop Kuka have been saying.Fulanis have been on a jihad with federal backing.
Many are yet to a realize what these people are up to.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by dragunov: 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol... Dawan CONCERN una... My own be sey I am waiting for the SLIGHTEST opportunity to PROVE to Nigeria that I LOVE her and can DIE for her...

The love I have for Nigeria is stronger than the love Romeo and Juliet had for each other... The Federal Republic of Nigeria is the ONLY WOMAN I can SIMP for... Nigeria is the ONLY woman that drives me CRAZY... I can KILL for Nigeria... I can DIE for Nigeria... ANYTHING for MY NIGERIA, MY BABY NIGERIA; MY DARLING NIGERIA; MY MOST BELOVED NIGERIA...

I LOVE YOU, MOTHER NIGERIA...
LONG LIVE MOTHER!

Ypu have lost it completely. Your case is irredeemable.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Dchair2: 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
Brooklynsouth:
your meal tickets depends on what you comment here, say something against the north and get sacked

Finally we are being told in plain terms that certain people from a region control the judiciary and they determine every judgement that comes out of it, and such judgements must serve the purpose of those who determine the judgements! What a shame of a nation!
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by obicmag(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Mr aide ask God for wisdom
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Lamasta(m): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
They have started exposing themselves, now we know where this terrorist herdsmen are getting their backing from...
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by dragunov: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
Tumbulum:
Is it Northerner's that voted him to power? When will these people stop reasoning through their anus?

Even if they had an imput in his political career, its a party issue. Its APC things. It should not be in lieu of his loyalty and duties to his people.

This Fulanis are just impossible. So the blood of his people and their land is the price he has to pay for their so called party assistance? Is Miyetti Satan now calling the shots on who becomes governor or not in Nigerian? This people are astronomically arrogant.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by oluade11: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
Why are the other southwest governors quiet?
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Mikepascal(m): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
�Bunch of fools�
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by dragunov: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
dre11:
Quit Notice To Fulani Herdsmen: You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governors Blast Akeredolu

https://www.independent.ng/quit-notice-to-fulani-herdsmen-youre-an-ingrate-angry-northern-governors-blast-akeredolu/

Awon weyrey! They have shifted the game from outright threat to emotional blackmail. Nothing is gonna stop Akeredolu.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Shormiey(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Another gibberish from terrorist foolanis..... undecided
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by roscoman: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
It is not the Governor's idiot, senseless and mannerless aid fault. Akeredolu is a man of honour and courage that exhibit is potential, capacity and abilities as a Governor and truly representative of good people of Ondo state. Is a leader that all Yorubas In respective our religion, political affiliation really proud of and we are solidly behind him for is actions.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu' can never be Presidents of Nigeria simply because when Yoruba needed him most is not there for us. All Yorubas both home and dispora know is role during ENDSARS protest in Lekki and he couldn't raise is voice either in favour or against what he brought for Yoruba in 2015 and 2019 general elections. Tinubu' used Yoruba's heritage and money to brought Hausa Fulani Muhammed Buhari to power despite series of warnings from eminent Yoruba leaders and elders.

Northern Governor's aid that was abusing Akeredolu is an idiot because if he looks at Akeredolu's credentials, at this useless Governor'aid age, Akeredolu had graduated as a Lawyer, after many years in practice, he had been a Presidents of Nigeria Bar Association ( NBA) . So it is very clear that both the aid and is principal are not matched to Akeredolu in any ramifications they should go an sit down. At the appropriate time we shall treat you guys fuckup.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by harjay1986: 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:
After we voted for him for a second term, now he is trying to bite the fingers that feeds him.

We already know how to take our own pound of flesh. Meanwhile we are still waiting for his ultimate quit notice to be implemented

you people always think with your anus, have you forget that if the non of the other two main region in Nigeria refuse to cast their vote for any president no matter how plenty una be for north there will not be any president so the north should be greateful that southwest are supporting them oponu. if not for our greedy politician who wan support una before idiot,

no wonder they say if you give a mad man too much priviledge he will forget that his still a madman

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by classicwears: 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
valenu:
Today, you post as a northerner, tomorrow, you post as a Yoruba. Where do you really belong?

Back to the topic:
You see that things are not just working our in this country. Imagine Northerners deciding who carries the ticket in the south. Little wonder those governors are scared of the North, especially those eastern governors. Now I salute Nnamdi Kanu for refusing to support the newly elected leader of Ohanaeze. I learnt that even the so called Miyetti alah was instrumental to his election. The south just needs to come and fight for the going of every region. All man to himself. Nothing is working at all.
that guy is a fulani, he is just decoding.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by banio: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
Akeredolu is a SENIOR ADVOCATE OF NIGERIA.

He has seen the future. Thus a stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by dragunov: 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:
After we voted for him for a second term, now he is trying to bite the fingers that feeds him.

We already know how to take our own pound of flesh. Meanwhile we are still waiting for his ultimate quit notice to be implemented

You voted for him. Hmmmn. Senseless comment coming from a personae non- grata. What pound of flesh? Empty threat. You will see as the movie unfolds. Deedeereen!
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by snowball11(m): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Idiotic bunch of Northern terrorists with their grand patron at the center; talking rubbish as usual! undecided
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Princewell2012(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol... Dawan CONCERN una... My own be sey I am waiting for the SLIGHTEST opportunity to PROVE to Nigeria that I LOVE her and can DIE for her...

The love I have for Nigeria is stronger than the love Romeo and Juliet had for each other... The Federal Republic of Nigeria is the ONLY WOMAN I can SIMP for... Nigeria is the ONLY woman that drives me CRAZY... I can KILL for Nigeria... I can DIE for Nigeria... ANYTHING for MY NIGERIA, MY BABY NIGERIA; MY DARLING NIGERIA; MY MOST BELOVED NIGERIA...

LONG LIVE MOTHER!
Indirectly you're saying there are many countries in Nigeria. So you can kill those people who are not Real nigerian. Anyway you are not far from the truth Nigeria is definitely not one.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by AmazingELixir: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He has suddenly forgot­ten that we have the Appeal, and even the Supreme Court. Tell me, who is in charge of the Judiciary that he is misbehaving. We are disap­pointed and he won’t go un­punished as we progress in this struggle."

A statement from the caliphate
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by ThatFairGuy1: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

“He has suddenly forgotten that we have the Appeal, and even the Supreme Court. Tell me, who is in charge of the Judiciary that he is misbehaving. We are disappointed and he won’t go unpunished as we progress in this struggle.

This messenger, you and your likes are not sane
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by dragunov: 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

The CP have been instructed to do the needful

Ehn, let him come naahh! We are waiting. We will show you cows that nobody has the monopoly of violence. All the fake constitution and pseudo legality you rely on, including Burantai and the army will all fail. No government is legitimate except the people say so. Buhari has lost his legitimacy. Let him come with all his fury. We are not afraid. Bugger!
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Mrpojj(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
dre11:
Quit Notice To Fulani Herdsmen: You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governors Blast Akeredolu

https://www.independent.ng/quit-notice-to-fulani-herdsmen-youre-an-ingrate-angry-northern-governors-blast-akeredolu/

The way this pple talk you will see that they don't value human lives
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Babastrong(m): 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
Every unregister herdman must be chased out tommorrow by opc/amotekun "by fire by force"
reconcillation is out of the matter, only one side can win and must win forever!
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by 2mch(m): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He has suddenly forgot­ten that we have the Appeal, and even the Supreme Court. Tell me, who is in charge of the Judiciary that he is misbehaving. We are disap­pointed and he won’t go un­punished as we progress in this struggle."

A statement from the caliphate
The Supreme Court is only as Supreme as those willing to follow it. A sham Supreme Court will be disregarded.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by aumeehn: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
AkalaJ:
Yimu. All this will still not stop Southerners from 'Atikulating' in 2023. Sai Fulani Republic.
b grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by bigfish3k: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

LONG LIVE MOTHER!
All of that supported and created a foolish country where blacks are dehumanized will surely die foolishly
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by dragunov: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
ChoCho54:
This is the time bla bla bla...

How old were you in the year 2000 when buhari your Lord stormed Oyo?

Are you saying you thought a leopard could change it's spots in 2021?

So when he "stormed" Oyo State, what did he do? Sebi you know history. Oponu Ayirada!
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by bigfish3k: 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
yorubarere:

Na govt of Fulani. They are the ones sponsoring unrest everywhere in the country. I have never seen such govt killing her own citizen for cows
Before now
If a human die we kill cows for funeral but these fulanis have turned everything upside down

It's now when a cow dies they kill hundreds of humans as payback. What a people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed / APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.