Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu (45899 Views)

Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram / Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by EMMY76: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
So any apc governor in the south that refused to allow the fulanis to conquer their state is a traitor and an ingrate can you imagine? It's now becoming very clearer what the apc truly represents Nmk have been proven right.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by ChoCho54(f): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
dragunov:

So when he "stormed" Oyo State, what did he do? Sebi you know history. Oponu Ayirada!
Tani Aburo Werey? Kilode?
Why jump into a matter you have no grasp of?

Abi Werey ko leta si iyalaiya e ni?

Alapatinrin!
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Rabbi01: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Funny Country.
There is clear irony here.
This content is sponsored by Governor Akeredolu. Period!
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by dragunov: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
ChoCho54:
Tani Aburo Werey? Kilode?
Why jump into a matter you have no grasp of?

Abi Werey ko leta si iyalaiya e ni?

Alapatinrin!

Iporirinporin baba nla lo ya weyrey. Who does not have a grasp of what? Wa kan bo si ori forum wa a ma soro idoti.

Aja bu e je ni? Abi ewo lariwo! Kosi danu and get the phuck off my mention.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by ChoCho54(f): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
dragunov:

Iporirinporin baba nla lo ya weyrey. Who does not have a grasp of what? Wa kan bo si ori forum wa a ma soro idoti.

Aja bu e je ni? Abi ewo lariwo! Kosi danu and get the phuck off my mention.
See painment! grin

Fvcking conehead! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
delpee:

Yorubas have properties in the North aplenty. Some who were born there know no other place as home.
Not like the Igbos
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by nwodopetre(m): 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
It is now obvious that these herdsmen are being sponsored by some northern criminals wearing political garment. see talk o
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Prophet777: 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
You can't be killing them on their ancestral land and expect them to fold their hands.

You can't be kidnapping them for ransom and expect their friendly handshake

You can't be raping their wives and expect friendship handshake.

They are sophisticated.

They are race of knowledge and pedigree.

They are peaceful and friendly.

Attack on one is an attack on all.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by famagusta(m): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
dre11:
Quit Notice To Fulani Herdsmen: You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governors Blast Akeredolu

https://www.independent.ng/quit-notice-to-fulani-herdsmen-youre-an-ingrate-angry-northern-governors-blast-akeredolu/

Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder. With the sort of bigotry prevalent in Nigeria today, if uncontrolled, Nigeria might plunge into total anarchy, which might lead to another civil war and ultimately to separation. The Fulanis perpetrating these malicious acts in the west should be brought to book, Buhari should put the good of the whole country at the forefront and should desist from championing the course of his kinsmen against the collective good of the entire country. Component parts of this sham of an entity called Nigeria must be honest to themselves and courageous enough to come to a round table to renegotiate Nigeria for the good of us all. I pray everyday that another civil war does not break out in Nigeria because we are going to be like pawns to the Western world.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by worworbabe: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
The Topic is nauseating and depicts a low IQ. If this is the thinking of people in power, then that explains why we are where we are.

They simply lack the intellectual capability and emotional intelligence to lead.

It's a shame!!
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Charly68: 12:17am On Jan 25, 2021
Stupid cow brain talking gilbrish ..so AKETI Should allow your Fulanis to continue killing his people ,? Why are you people so daft and mindlessly wicked ..Why don't you have value for lives ?
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by SeriouslySense(m): 12:37am On Jan 25, 2021
that is the carrot they use for other southern leaders

yinkus6750:
Everything is always politics.
So, he should denounce his subjects for his northern partners?
That you helped secured the party ticket for a second term, doesn't mean he owes his allegiance to you.
He owes it to the citizens who voted for him.
OGBENI, SORO SOKE JOR
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Tecno66: 1:54am On Jan 25, 2021
dre11:
Quit Notice To Fulani Herdsmen: You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governors Blast Akeredolu

https://www.independent.ng/quit-notice-to-fulani-herdsmen-youre-an-ingrate-angry-northern-governors-blast-akeredolu/
This guys are very stupid, all of them. They are condemning the gov's action without providing a solution to the problem. So, we should continue to be killed by the hell bound herdsmen?
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by bayplus: 2:51am On Jan 25, 2021
Brooklynsouth:
your meal tickets depends on what you comment here, say something against the north and get sacked

Sometimes it is better to keep quiet and let people assume you are sensible than type rubbish and clear all doubts about what you represent
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by juman(m): 4:11am On Jan 25, 2021
See senseless set of people.
They are not worried about those farms that are destroyed and those that are kidnapped.
They should be concerned about how their criminal brothers making all their people bad in the sight of nigerians.

I wonder, buhari contested for presidency four times before he became the president.
So this is what he wanted to offer nigerians?
Shame.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by caye(m): 4:53am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol... Dawan CONCERN una... My own be sey I am waiting for the SLIGHTEST opportunity to PROVE to Nigeria that I LOVE her and can DIE for her...

The love I have for Nigeria is stronger than the love Romeo and Juliet had for each other... The Federal Republic of Nigeria is the ONLY WOMAN I can SIMP for... Nigeria is the ONLY woman that drives me CRAZY... I can KILL for Nigeria... I can DIE for Nigeria... ANYTHING for MY NIGERIA, MY BABY NIGERIA; MY DARLING NIGERIA; MY MOST BELOVED NIGERIA...

I LOVE YOU, MOTHER NIGERIA...
LONG LIVE MOTHER!

How does one treat and improve the mental health of populations , arising from fanatism and poverty?
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by caye(m): 4:56am On Jan 25, 2021
calcal:
During this past presidential election in the USA, some of the Jews boasted that they decide who to rule the USA. I laugh, I said to myself you are a joker this is a new era.
Pls, they are no jokers. They are saying the truth o. They control the left and right in so many ways: media, Hollywood and finance, including Pentagon...na Dem dey run am.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by olajizz01(m): 4:59am On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:

Jokers dem.. See justification for calling Akeredolu an ingrate.

More like the group is running out of senses
Are you for real helinues ,because I noticed that you are inactive and mute since Fulani terrorists saga
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by OLULAW: 7:00am On Jan 25, 2021
'One Nation' claim is as fraudulent as the geopolitical entity called Nigeria. Until this scam id dismantled no amount of prayer and fasting would heal Nigeria. The house built on quick sand must surely collapse.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by OLULAW: 7:01am On Jan 25, 2021
'One Nation' claim is as fraudulent as the geopolitical entity called Nigeria. Until this scam id dismantled no amount of prayer and fasting would heal Nigeria. The house built on quick sand must surely collapse. I blame Awolowo.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2021
bayplus:

Sometimes it is better to keep quiet and let people assume you are sensible than type rubbish and clear all doubts about what you represent
I don't discuss with classless people especially peasants
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by nisai: 10:07am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol... Dawan CONCERN una... My own be sey I am waiting for the SLIGHTEST opportunity to PROVE to Nigeria that I LOVE her and can DIE for her...

The love I have for Nigeria is stronger than the love Romeo and Juliet had for each other... The Federal Republic of Nigeria is the ONLY WOMAN I can SIMP for... Nigeria is the ONLY woman that drives me CRAZY... I can KILL for Nigeria... I can DIE for Nigeria... ANYTHING for MY NIGERIA, MY BABY NIGERIA; MY DARLING NIGERIA; MY MOST BELOVED NIGERIA...

I LOVE YOU, MOTHER NIGERIA...
LONG LIVE MOTHER!
Your headache. You can have and maintain the identity after we demarcate our boundary in Jebba with electric steel. Yoruba will never be slave to you Fulanis because of a nonsense unity built on deception.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:

Jokers dem.. See justification for calling Akeredolu an ingrate.
More like the group is running out of senses
They never pretended to have any sense to begin with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi / 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship / Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.