Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 (41329 Views)

Care Finance Loan App And Other Loan Apps That Gives Loan Instantly / Is 20% ROI Realistic? - Youtuber, Fisayo Fosudo Interviews Branch MD / Apps That Pay You Cool Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by daneni1(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2021
Joeadamxx:
My grouse with a lot of Nigerians especially the youth, is the fact they are quick to discount any progress that is not quick enough or requires any bit of mental exercise!
The gentleman says he made $10,000 in a year and some are saying it is misleading because he did not draw out a per minute chart of how he made the money!
He said he invested in cryptos. Have you done the mental exercise of checking the unit price of Bitcoin from the beginning of 2020 and compared it to the price at the end of that year?
He also mentioned he invested in Nigerian and US stocks and still some airheads are questioning the veracity of his claims without doing the simple mental exercise of checking what gains the stock markets made in that year.
I invested about $8000+ in cryptos and US stocks between September 2020 and now and my portfolio is presently in excess of $20,000+. Of course, there will be some dimwits on this forum that will claim it is false but I will give you an indication; I bought shares in a blockchain company with code HIVE for $0.46 and sold 1500 shares for $3.01 each with a profit of $3,960!
But again, maybe I am also lying!!

Boss, abeg come teach me how to catch fish self
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by kriss27(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2021
juniorstar:

absolutely you can... if you want to be rich via crypto you must invest and forget about it. not something you check everyday. if you invest 1000k dollars leave it don't sell. as a Nigerian you never loose if you understand the concept of dollar cost averaging. and mind you there are other powerful crypto currency just check binance you would be amazed. peeps should put their eyes on ETH cos its on the rise.for me I look at cheap crypto with good market cap.
Thanks very much
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Davland(m): 9:34am On Jan 25, 2021
Joeadamxx:
My grouse with a lot of Nigerians especially the youth, is the fact they are quick to discount any progress that is not quick enough or requires any bit of mental exercise!
The gentleman says he made $10,000 in a year and some are saying it is misleading because he did not draw out a per minute chart of how he made the money!
He said he invested in cryptos. Have you done the mental exercise of checking the unit price of Bitcoin from the beginning of 2020 and compared it to the price at the end of that year?
He also mentioned he invested in Nigerian and US stocks and still some airheads are questioning the veracity of his claims without doing the simple mental exercise of checking what gains the stock markets made in that year.
I invested about $8000+ in cryptos and US stocks between September 2020 and now and my portfolio is presently in excess of $20,000+. Of course, there will be some dimwits on this forum that will claim it is false but I will give you an indication; I bought shares in a blockchain company with code HIVE for $0.46 and sold 1500 shares for $3.01 each with a profit of $3,960!

Please how can I reach you?
I intend to invest in both Cryptos and US stock.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by SaintUlot: 9:47am On Jan 25, 2021
Dollywood:

Just say internet investments like Crypto, forex, and Ponzi. Those three can make your clothes become a rag.

Yes, everybody must understand what they are going into, crypto and ponzi work the same way, if more people didn't put more money, those who invested earlier would run @ a loss.

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Yoighaman(m): 9:49am On Jan 25, 2021
AnonPoet:
I decided to try out an experiment in January of 2020 and this video is the outcome. I put aside extra money in a couple of Nigerian Fin-tech apps and in this video, I cover 5 apps that I regularly use to save, invest and make money in the Nigerian fin-tech space. From the experiment at the beginning of 2020, I was able to save an extra $10,000. I share all of that and more in this video.

How I made over $10,000 with these Nigerian Tech Apps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfNxQSNnJuE

Apps Discussed:

1. QUIDAX (Cryptocurrency):

The first app I talked about is called Quidax, It's an app I used to buy & sell crypto. and it's been quite swift as well when it comes to transactions. I've received payments in form of BTC a lot just 'cos it saves time � On Quidax, you can trade (buy/sell) quite a number of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. Ethereum, XRP, Dash, and Litecoin.
I also loved the fact that I got an email authentication for every single withdrawal, might take a second but it's basically more secure. They've got an exhaustive FAQ page you can check out if you have any questions (FAQ: https://quidax.com/faq)

2. BARTER (Virtual US Cards):

Barter was one of my favourite apps of the bunch. They give you a virtual US Debit card, complete with a USA Address, tied to your name. I use Barter to pay for online subscription services that don't allow our Nigerian cards. I use it for my Adobe, Apple subscription, and more stuff. Keep in mind that it costs $2 to create a new card and $4 to create a gift card.

3. PIGGYVEST (High-interest Savings):

PiggyVest needs almost no introduction at this point. When I asked about apps that worked for people financially in Nigeria on social media, this was recommended a lot. PiggyVest is an app I "highly" recommend for people who are serious about their finances and saving. The Safelock feature on PiggyVest helps you lock funds for a long period of time allowing you to stay true to a financial goal. You can keep adding to it and it can actually accumulate to a substantial sum. Not only are you saving but, you're also earning a decent amount in interest, depending on how much you save.
It's one of the apps I use on an almost daily basis.

4. BAMBOO (Invest in US. Stocks from Nigeria)

One of the apps I really like using is the Bamboo app. It's a straightforward app, you can simply buy/sell shares of your favourite US company listed on the stock market, right here in Nigeria. The Bamboo app also has a large library and glossary if you want to read up and learn the basics or learn the ropes of buying your first stock, investing and everything in between. Another app you can use to Invest in US stocks (even Nigerian stocks as well) is Trove I love how the app displays categories, everything is easy to reach and they have a vast amount of assets as well (now including Cryptocurrency)

5. RUBIES (100% Digital Bank)

As the description reads, Rubies is a full-on online bank. You can do the everyday transactions you would normally do on your banking app and even more. You can request a card, creating a savings plan and become an independent banker. I like that the transfer fees are just 10 Naira regardless, I also like that your phone number can also be your Rubies account number. All in all, it's a well-rounded app that I use and would recommend.

Which of these apps do you use or have you just discovered? Also, which have you used and would recommend other people try? Comment below ��

@OP:

Thank you very much for this informative piece.

I definitely discovered something new- 'TROVE'

I just downloaded the App and have registered and awaiting my details to be verified within the next 48 hours.

I intend to start using the App for purchase/trade in stocks, both local and international, with preference for the local ones due to high volatility on the global scene.

Once again, thanks for sharing.

Please, do have a pleasant day and week.

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by izubext007: 10:00am On Jan 25, 2021
please guys ignore this post......those apps are for phishing
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Macgyver1: 10:08am On Jan 25, 2021
Joeadamxx:

Bro you make use of Bamboo or Trove?
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Karlifate: 10:08am On Jan 25, 2021
banio:
Anything internet business is a NO NO for me.

I have been there, and I lost heavily.

Those that won should continue

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by meobizy(f): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2021
zoghys:

Mind your choice of words and insults on the whole NL. Just because people read on without comment doesn't make them stupid, be guided
A clean conscience fears no accusation.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Codes151(m): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2021
Some people no sabi English o.

This app helped you invest.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2021
https://h5.earnatbamboo.com/#/pages/login/register?parentId=268645
Join the bamboo and earn #600 after registration, do daily task for 3 days you will reach 720 and upgrade to VIP when you get to the720
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Oreily(m): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Stories. But in December 2020 I had 200k which I wanted to use for my rent. I was caught in a dilemma between fixing the money(I won't have access to it till february ) and investing in bitcoin. At that time bitcoin was about N9 million , this was on the 22nd or so. I met some colleagues for advice and they said dobt invest your rent. I opted for the safer option of fixing the money. Guess what bitcoin grew from 9million to N15million. About 70% profit. Access Bank paid me 16 naira for fixing my 200k. I would have made atleast 120k if I had invested in bitcoin. E pain me die.

Lol funny story. But do you really think you would have had the discipline or accurate timing to withdraw your investment only after a few weeks? before Bitcoin dropped over $9000+. It's easy to say you would have made N120k but it's not really your profit unless you've withdrawn it and 95% of investors are guaranteed to get greedy and refuse to cash out once they see how fast and high BTC was rising, only for it to retrace significantly over the past few days.

if you believe there's a chance it could still be a profitable investment, then it's never too late, albeit a bit more expensive.

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by neutral2000: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2021
Wow
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Emmaculate77(m): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2021
post=98414407:
This is one of the sane, hardworking and honest Nigerian youth doing good for himself, his future and his family members.

While some are out there complaining for many many years with no changes in their lives.
But they still come online saying even if they see a job for 500K monthly in any government parastalta , they can't do it, that the money is too small for them.
They have been so used to making corrupt and fraudulent money all their lives.

Just go through the below thread and you will weep for the future of an average Naija youth.
Fraudulent and criminal lifestyle has become a norm to them.

They even blame and castigate someone trying to do what is right
No more shame in hiding evil.

https://www.nairaland.com/6377222/how-report-someone-been-into

Keep up the good work Fisayo, this is only the starting point for you.

This one is probably his ally. They go in packs!
How can you support, validate and uphold such a claim without proof - just to shame people into investing in what they do not know or understand?

I fear for you o

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Lordizik: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2021
Neddstark:
Mine is 1Xbet app grin
Abeg I fit dey get sure odd from you. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by ttmax09(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2021
Joeadamxx:
Hlo boss good day, plz how do I get started with US stocks. Since the start of this year been thinking about going into it. Though I trade forex and crypto already, adding stocks into the mix won't be bad I think. Any lead will be appreciated
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by omotola90(m): 11:58am On Jan 25, 2021
Frezhkid10:
Does anyone here know about risevest app..Will love to know ur experience using the app and how reliable they are..
they are reliable... Customer service is very good.... Rate out of 10....9.7
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Seyzcham91(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
abi na! no mind am! and some mumus are buying into it

its just like motivational speakers telling you how they use a grain of rice to open a succesful restaurant

grin
Aderewah:
Na just ads. Didnt say how he made the money
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Seyzcham91(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin he really escaped from sars cuz sars would never believe this shit
lonelydora:
$10,000 from these apps? Well, whatever that rocks your boats.

Fisayo, I'm happy that you are one of the tech guys that escaped from SARS.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Seyzcham91(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
me too
banio:
Anything internet business is a NO NO for me.

I have been there, and I lost heavily.

Those that won should continue
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by DESTROTECH(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmm interesting

If you are looking to invest in us stocks use bamboo that what I use...

I also buy Bulk and unit Bitcoin, valid Giftcard, fnf PayPal, cashapp funds, greendot, coinme voucher, eth, tron at the best rate contact number below on my signature
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by JBoss25(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
DEGREE2466:
This cryptocurrency thing is a dicey investment scheme. You could be rich over night or poor. Nobody can tell where the wind will swing.
rt
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
Joeadamxx:
Omo!,I love this comment, it's inspirational, please can I be your apprentice or please be my mentor?
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by yoursidenigga(m): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by worworbabe: 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
I have used barter by flutterwave which was effective for my online transaction. I also use Cowrywise because they have the non-interest option that piggyvest doesn't have.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by mikmash(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Joeadamxx:

Wonderful, like someone quoted the laws of money lies within its knowledge. I will like to learn from you sir. Thanks, this is my Email samsonephraim01@gmail.com
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Asadujames202(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
post=98414407:
This is one of the sane, hardworking and honest Nigerian youth doing good for himself, his future and his family members.

While some are out there complaining for many many years with no changes in their lives.
But they still come online saying even if they see a job for 500K monthly in any government parastalta , they can't do it, that the money is too small for them.
They have been so used to making corrupt and fraudulent money all their lives.

Just go through the below thread and you will weep for the future of an average Naija youth.
Fraudulent and criminal lifestyle has become a norm to them.

They even blame and castigate someone trying to do what is right
No more shame in hiding evil.

https://www.nairaland.com/6377222/how-report-someone-been-into

Keep up the good work Fisayo, this is only the starting point for you.

Cow hari

The evil terrorist

Hiding in aso rock

Buhari issa complete failure
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by SQLmastar(m): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
Oreily:

Lol funny story. But do you really think you would have had the discipline or accurate timing to withdraw your investment only after a few weeks? before Bitcoin dropped over $9000+. It's easy to say you would have made N120k but it's not really your profit unless you've withdrawn it and 95% of investors are guaranteed to get greedy and refuse to cash out once they see how fast and high BTC was rising, only for it to retrace significantly over the past few days.

if you believe there's a chance it could still be a profitable investment, then it's never too late, albeit a bit more expensive.
spot on bro.!
The thing with this crypto stuff is that they won't tell you how you can also lose some of your capital (if the market dips).
Now imagine this, assume all these commenters that are interested in crypto decides to invest in it.
Let's say bitcoin is 9k dollars now and someone invests 50 thousand naira. What then happens if by 6 months time the price of bitcoin falls to 6k dollars??
Double edge sword

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Raph3177(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
lordtriplee:
ABC. This is a quidax sponsored post. The content is lacking any depth as you failed to state how you made 10,000 USD.

The quidax app is nicely designed but I have not seen a worse customer service in Nigeria. The founder assumes every person using the app to trade crypto currency is a criminal. Their system had an error and instead of resolving it in a nice way, the CEO, buchi sent me an email, calling me a criminal and how he would report me to EFCC. It is important to state they had frozen my money which was 3 times what the erroneously dispensed to me.

Back to the topic, use creative ways to push your product. This is a very huge waste of marketing spend.

Very typical of Nigerian startups with funding. Spending like twats.
Oga Na your own you dey talk so we never hear from quidax. I have used quidax for years and for large transactions with no single issue apart from one withdrawal issue due to network that was resolved. For me quidax is the best Nigeria crypto platform
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by chinazaJoshua: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Dear Bro
I really need a guide on how to trade on cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin. I uses binance and luno App. I always get lost on how to go about it. Please help me to get along. Already using piggyvest.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by chinazaJoshua: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Dear Bro
I really need a guide on how to trade on cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin. I uses binance and luno App. I always get lost on how to go about it. Please help me to get along. Already using piggyvest.

This my WhatsApp line please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme / Feb 2016 Fixed Deposit Rates: GTB, Diamond, Firstbank, Stanbic, Sterling, Wema / Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.