Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 (41373 Views)

Care Finance Loan App And Other Loan Apps That Gives Loan Instantly / Is 20% ROI Realistic? - Youtuber, Fisayo Fosudo Interviews Branch MD / Apps That Pay You Cool Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by zoghys: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2021
meobizy:
Saving is for old people. Investments are what I’m looking for.

Nairalanders are very foolish. Under every page of a new thread one sees over four hundred people viewing without accompanying comments. What these idiots are really waiting for is others to post comments so their unlearned behinds can attack them with insults. Mscheew. Na why una no dey pass one level in life.

Mind your choice of words and insults on the whole NL. Just because people read on without comment doesn't make them stupid, be guided

3 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Kwara1stson: 7:43am On Jan 25, 2021
280Bracket:

Hello bro, please can you put me through on this bitcoin of a thing? Although have been hearing about it for a while now, but I'm still ignorant of the basics on how it works. Secondly, you said bitcoin was N9m, so how would you have then invested 200k for something of 9m?
you can start with any amount depending on the exchange rate
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by oneal10: 7:43am On Jan 25, 2021
Joeadamxx:
My grouse with a lot of Nigerians especially the youth, is the fact they are quick to discount any progress that is not quick enough or requires any bit of mental exercise!
The gentleman says he made $10,000 in a year and some are saying it is misleading because he did not draw out a per minute chart of how he made the money!
He said he invested in cryptos. Have you done the mental exercise of checking the unit price of Bitcoin from the beginning of 2020 and compared it to the price at the end of that year?
He also mentioned he invested in Nigerian and US stocks and still some airheads are questioning the veracity of his claims without doing the simple mental exercise of checking what gains the stock markets made in that year.
I invested about $8000+ in cryptos and US stocks between September 2020 and now and my portfolio is presently in excess of $20,000+. Of course, there will be some dimwits on this forum that will claim it is false but I will give you an indication; I bought shares in a blockchain company with code HIVE for $0.46 and sold 1500 shares for $3.01 each with a profit of $3,960!
But again, maybe I am also lying!!

Pls can I learn more from you. My email is chusky74@gmail.com. Please more details so I can contact you
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Ihatethemods3: 7:47am On Jan 25, 2021
Joeadamxx:
My grouse with a lot of Nigerians especially the youth, is the fact they are quick to discount any progress that is not quick enough or requires any bit of mental exercise!
The gentleman says he made $10,000 in a year and some are saying it is misleading because he did not draw out a per minute chart of how he made the money!
He said he invested in cryptos. Have you done the mental exercise of checking the unit price of Bitcoin from the beginning of 2020 and compared it to the price at the end of that year?
He also mentioned he invested in Nigerian and US stocks and still some airheads are questioning the veracity of his claims without doing the simple mental exercise of checking what gains the stock markets made in that year.
I invested about $8000+ in cryptos and US stocks between September 2020 and now and my portfolio is presently in excess of $20,000+. Of course, there will be some dimwits on this forum that will claim it is false but I will give you an indication; I bought shares in a blockchain company with code HIVE for $0.46 and sold 1500 shares for $3.01 each with a profit of $3,960!

I would love to learn from you, bro.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by toluleke(m): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2021
The only app he can make a huge profit is probably trading on bamboo which is forex even which I doubt just an advert. Quidax fees is high to send btc. Piggyvest will charge you for withdrawal and interest is 8%. Maybe e con dey do Yahoo cos buying Gift cards and the rest to do wetin?. Trading stock on trove they charge high on transaction and stock is dicey. I use Binance,Kucoin and Hobit only. So how did he make 10000$.

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by ibietela2(m): 7:48am On Jan 25, 2021
post=98414407:
This is one of the sane, hardworking and honest Nigerian youth doing good for himself, his future and his family members.

While some are out there complaining for many many years with no changes in their lives.
But they still come online saying even if they see a job for 500K monthly in any government parastalta , they can't do it, that the money is too small for them.
They have been so used to making corrupt and fraudulent money all their lives.

Just go through the below thread and you will weep for the future of an average Naija youths.
Fraudulent and criminal lifestyle has become a norm to them.

They even blame and castigate someone trying to do what is right
No more shame in hiding evil.

https://www.nairaland.com/6377222/how-report-someone-been-into

Keep up the good work Fisayo, this is only the starting point for you.

Will you keep quiet?
When your savior and his ministers are trying very hard to frustrate this guy and people like him around the country
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Frezhkid10(m): 7:50am On Jan 25, 2021
Does anyone here know about risevest app..Will love to know ur experience using the app and how reliable they are..
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Danfederal: 7:55am On Jan 25, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Stories. But in December 2020 I had 200k which I wanted to use for my rent. I was caught in a dilemma between fixing the money(I won't have access to it till february ) and investing in bitcoin. At that time bitcoin was about N9 million , this was on the 22nd or so. I met some colleagues for advice and they said dobt invest your rent. I opted for the safer option of fixing the money. Guess what bitcoin grew from 9million to N15million. About 70% profit. Access Bank paid me 16 naira for fixing my 200k. I would have made atleast 120k if I had invested in bitcoin. E pain me die.

Jesus! U mean just N16 ?

Yea u could have made so much in bitcoin, but think about it again, what if bitcoin had depreciated further, it would have a great loss

2 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by kings11ng(m): 7:55am On Jan 25, 2021
toluleke:
The only app he can make a huge profit is probably trading on bamboo which is forex even which I doubt just an advert. Quidax fees is high to send btc. Piggyvest will charge you for withdrawal and interest is 8%. Maybe e con dey do Yahoo cos buying Gift cards and the rest to do wetin?. Trading stock on trove they charge high on transaction and stock is dicey. I use Binance,Kucoin and Hobit only. So how did he make 10000$.
Piggyvest only charge you for withdrawal when u withdraw on days that is outside your withdrawal day on piggybank, you can withdraw free anytime on piggyflex
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by kings11ng(m): 7:57am On Jan 25, 2021
Eltino:
How reliable is piggyvest?
Very reliable. Have been using it for two years. U can register with this link
(I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=922d4421600120)
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by juniorstar(m): 8:00am On Jan 25, 2021
kriss27:
Is it possible to invest in bitcoin when you don't have the complete money(9million)?
absolutely you can... if you want to be rich via crypto you must invest and forget about it. not something you check everyday. if you invest 1000k dollars leave it don't sell. as a Nigerian you never loose if you understand the concept of dollar cost averaging. and mind you there are other powerful crypto currency just check binance you would be amazed. peeps should put their eyes on ETH cos its on the rise.for me I look at cheap crypto with good market cap.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by brandsoncharlie: 8:10am On Jan 25, 2021
banio:
Anything internet business is a NO NO for me.

I have been there, and I lost heavily.

Those that won should continue

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Newray: 8:12am On Jan 25, 2021
MBA TRADING AND CAPITAL PAY MY MONEY OOOO ..
I NEED MY CAPITAL, KEEP THE RETURNS..
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Newray: 8:14am On Jan 25, 2021
MBA TRADING AND CAPITAL PAY MY MONEY OOOO .. cry cry embarassed
I NEED MY CAPITAL, cry KEEP THE RETURNS.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by sammysmiles(m): 8:16am On Jan 25, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Stories. But in December 2020 I had 200k which I wanted to use for my rent. I was caught in a dilemma between fixing the money(I won't have access to it till february ) and investing in bitcoin. At that time bitcoin was about N9 million , this was on the 22nd or so. I met some colleagues for advice and they said dobt invest your rent. I opted for the safer option of fixing the money. Guess what bitcoin grew from 9million to N15million. About 70% profit. Access Bank paid me 16 naira for fixing my 200k. I would have made atleast 120k if I had invested in bitcoin. E pain me die.
Bro which is the best platform to invest in with like ₦50,000? .....Am hearing some nice stuffs about this crypto currency...
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by SaintUlot: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2021
COdeGenesis:

Cryptocurrency, forex et al are volatile and you don't trade them with emotions or put in money you can't afford to lose. Do you know that the bitcoin you are biting your fingers that you didn't invest in could as well lose 70% or more within the period? Things are always good on paper, better than how they are in real life.

No emotions in trading, only trade with what you can afford to lose,don't trade with money that is important to your life, don't FOMO.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot

4 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Kobicove(m): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2021
Aderewah:
Na just ads. Didnt say how he made the money

I'm also wondering same undecided
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by kalu61(m): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2021
Joeadamxx:
I think it boils down to ignorance or better say lack of information. Many youths are unemployed or underemployed and therefore consider $10, 000 a whole lot of money that's somebody earning minimum wage can't get in 10 years.
Many youths are completely ignorant of the cryptocurrenecies and functionality, thereby find it very complex to comprehend or simply wave it as online scam.
Lastly, many youths lacks complete knowledge of financial education, investing and money management while focusing on white collar jobs.

Imagine getting 1btc at $3,000 last year March, that's about $38, 000 now.

Well, don't blame us, a country where 92% of the population don't have up to a $1,000 in our accounts

5 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by SaintUlot: 8:29am On Jan 25, 2021
lordtriplee:
ABC. This is a quidax sponsored post. The content is lacking any depth as you failed to state how you made 10,000 USD.

The quidax app is nicely designed but I have not seen a worse customer service in Nigeria. The founder assumes every person using the app to trade crypto currency is a criminal. Their system had an error and instead of resolving it in a nice way, the CEO, buchi sent me an email, calling me a criminal and how he would report me to EFCC. It is important to state they had frozen my money which was 3 times what the erroneously dispensed to me.

Back to the topic, use creative ways to push your product. This is a very huge waste of marketing spend.

Very typical of Nigerian startups with funding. Spending like twats.

Don't mind them. Let me see screenshots of the email or copy and paste the content here
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2021
aikyg:
THE POST IS MISLEADING. He did not show how to make $10, 000 with the Nigerian tech apps.

Myopic minds everywhere.... He has mentioned the apps. It is left for you to think of what you can do with them. exercise your imagination

As for me, I believe Bartar will aid Dropshipping in the US. I maybe wrong but I will find out.... Other ideas are rushing in.

2 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by poiZon: 8:41am On Jan 25, 2021
post=98414407:
This is one of the sane, hardworking and honest Nigerian youth doing good for himself, his future and his family members.

While some are out there complaining for many many years with no changes in their lives.
But they still come online saying even if they see a job for 500K monthly in any government parastalta , they can't do it, that the money is too small for them.
They have been so used to making corrupt and fraudulent money all their lives.

Just go through the below thread and you will weep for the future of an average Naija youths.
Fraudulent and criminal lifestyle has become a norm to them.

They even blame and castigate someone trying to do what is right
No more shame in hiding evil.

https://www.nairaland.com/6377222/how-report-someone-been-into

Keep up the good work Fisayo, this is only the starting point for you.

So r they jobs now?
Can i see a job of 80k now?
I can forward my cv to u so u link me up.
Thanks....
If those u know r lazy,, not all r lazy.
I need a job... Lost the biz i was doing due to the pandemic... Drycleaning n laundry. A lazy chap cant do such biz. Atleast u know where am coming from.

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Basher8583: 8:46am On Jan 25, 2021
COdeGenesis:

Life choices are risk in their own. Don't feel bad about your decision so long as the principal is still intact
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Mrquote: 8:51am On Jan 25, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Yes you could have still gain but as well you could have still loss some if it have gone the other way round.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Chatbot1234: 8:52am On Jan 25, 2021
once ethereum drops, I'll buy with my last money and forget the coin there. I hope it blows in the future so i go turn big man cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by 280Bracket: 9:02am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwara1stson:
you can start with any amount depending on the exchange rate

Can you put me through please?
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by steve6: 9:06am On Jan 25, 2021
Ok.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Teetrendsure(f): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2021
stonemasonn:
Nice. Any other business (app) ideas that'll do well in Nigeria?

INSIME
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Difrent: 9:29am On Jan 25, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

Also stop being stupid by assuming everyone who doesn't support buhari is Igbo or PDP...
Tell me something i dont know
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Dollywood(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2021
banio:
Anything internet business is a NO-NO for me.

I have been there, and I lost heavily.

Those that won should continue

Just say internet investments like Crypto, forex, and Ponzi. Those three can make your clothes become a rag.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by kriss27(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2021
martolux:
Yes, you can invest as low as 2k depending on d exchange. But bear in mind, u need to study what you're investing in very well. Do your own research.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme / Feb 2016 Fixed Deposit Rates: GTB, Diamond, Firstbank, Stanbic, Sterling, Wema / Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.