Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Wahala On Top Prewedding Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wahala On Top Prewedding Photo (2650 Views)

Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala On Top Prewedding Photo by zedegit: 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
Please I have many reservations about Pre nonsense.

Who was the first modafvker that introduced pre shoot?

I find many ridiculous postures and i begin to wonder the reason behind all those crap.

How can a woman be sitting like a CEO while the husband is standing? How dare you?

Shouldn't the man(king) be sitting while the wife perches on the hand rest lovingly at him?

To be honest, I don't fancy photo nonsense. Kolowerk

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Wahala On Top Prewedding Photo by Ryan03(f): 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
Una don start. Who force you do pre wedding photo? If you don't like it, face front. Did anybody complain to you that his mariage collapsed cause his wife was sitting like a CEO during their pre-wedding pix while he was standing? Mumu talk

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala On Top Prewedding Photo by zedegit: 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ryan03:
Una don start. Who force you do pre wedding photo? If you don't like it, face front. Did anybody complain to you that hismariage collapsed cause his wife was sitting like a CEO during their pre-wedding pix whole he was standing? Mumu talk

Na so e dey start. Simps suffer the most.
Re: Wahala On Top Prewedding Photo by sisisioge: 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

This is indeed how unrest starts. You could either not do the pre wedding shoot or sit in the posture you described above with your bride to be. Who invented war sef? Why do people like wahala? It is well o.

4 Likes

Re: Wahala On Top Prewedding Photo by Vyolet(f): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
If you wish to do your own prewedding picture, your wife can lay on the floor while you tramp on her, heck she can even massage your feet while you sit on the throne, in the end it is whatever works for you, allow others do whatever works for them.

3 Likes

Re: Wahala On Top Prewedding Photo by Mindlog: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
zedegit:

I find many ridiculous postures and i begin to wonder the reason behind all those crap.

How can a woman be sitting like a CEO while the husband is standing? How dare you?

Shouldn't the man(king) be sitting while the wife perches on the hand rest lovingly at him?

Just as you are entitled to choose how you want yours to be, so are others.
Re: Wahala On Top Prewedding Photo by helinues: 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Toh, this one big pass me... grin
Re: Wahala On Top Prewedding Photo by Ryan03(f): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
zedegit:

Na so e dey start. Simps suffer the most.
see them, when you call out their stupidity, they start shouting simp. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Wahala On Top Prewedding Photo by Hathor5(f): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
zedegit:

It's not by force to look at these pictures.

bold
Aren't you the stronger gender anymore that should be gentle with the weaker one? cheesy
Everything threatens your manhood, doesn't it? What made you people so insecure?

2 Likes

Re: Wahala On Top Prewedding Photo by CHoccolaTE: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hathor5:

It's not by force to look at these pictures.

bold
Aren't you the stronger gender anymore that should be gentle with the weaker one? cheesy
Everything threatens your manhood, doesn't it? What made you people so insecure?

Don't mind that guy, see him mouth like "sitting like CEO"
Those are the types that want their wives to serve them food kneeling down instead of standing like CEO.

1 Like

Re: Wahala On Top Prewedding Photo by Hathor5(f): 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Don't mind that guy, see him mouth like "sitting like CEO"
Those are the types that want their wives to serve them food kneeling down instead of standing like CEO.

As annoying as such comments are, one can only pity guys like him. It must be hard to be so insecure.

2 Likes

Re: Wahala On Top Prewedding Photo by padi94(m): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2021
Am I the only one not seeing any pictures here undecided

(1) (Reply)

He Came To Set The Captives Free / Sex During Pregnancy / ***Abortion***: When Do Life Really Begins? **Speak Your Mind***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.