Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,967 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded (76897 Views)

Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera / Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP / This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by chukwuibuipob: 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
sad
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by BrokenTES: 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Oga ooo
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Oluwaleinad14(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
May the Lord God be with you and bring you Back home safe and sound young lady,the heart of man is evil sha.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by SatanBoss: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
stop it please. no delta or edo girl is a victim of sex trafficing. they go there to do olosho willingly. they even pay to go there. useless thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
That's why I pitied two girls in my area who, I just learned, had left Naija to become maids abroad. Considering all the news we hear about trafficking, I wonder why some girls still give themselves away to suffering.

JidennaJason:
Go to Enerhen junction Warri, by 8pm and you will see girls below 16 standing and shouting;

"Bros come nah, I go service you well" to every man that pass

Noted cool
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by West2019(m): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
She no dey talk
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Tonyspecial(m): 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
Stranded indeed

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by AUSVINS(m): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
an0daGuy:

Yes I know, That was the diagnosis during my last checkup.

Darm angry I should have just waited till today so you’d tell me for free. Good money wasted just like that.

Yeye psychiatrists angry
You really cracked me up with this your response. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by illicit(m): 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nawa o....
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by pickatyouu: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Heart of man Is really wicked
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by bizhop01: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
She had Edo resemblance grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Edoziesmart(m): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
But they didn't force her to go there. Well it is a norm in delta, bayelsa and edo.
My 7 years stayed in warri and yenagoa made me know that girls from that side can fv.ck anything under the boxers just for peanut change.

Anyway hoping her people to send her money to come back to Nigeria since her dream country (Italy) doesn't work as she wish.

Set of young oloshos
Tueh sad cry
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Acidiously: 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
MelesZenawi:
She was disappointed that she wasn't trafficked to Italy, liberia or other western world but Mali.

Had it been. she is in italy as per what they would have used to deceive her , by now she would have been a glory hole
Senseless. You or your comment, decide for yourself

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by madukaanaya(m): 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
edo girls and olosho work

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
And her name is Mark? When she's found, her parents or guardians should be arrested and prosecuted if found culpable.

Deltans don dey compete with Slawormiir people for Edo state.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by letitrainnow(m): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Never miss an opportunity

Check my signature now
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
No be for my Delta State? I know una well wel o.whether Delta don overtake Edo sef

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by hopexter(m): 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
an0daGuy:
Hmm, taking a closer look at the features of her face and head I’m inclined to lean towards the fact that this young lady might actually be from a certain village in EDO state

It is stated there that she's from Delta, why bring up Edo? You seem to know more than the publisher of this post.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by CoolJul: 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Jazzafizzy:
Na was oo
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Biggers82(m): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
JidennaJason:
Sometimes, they pretend as if they don't know the reason why they're sent over to those countries...

Maybe she finds the terms and conditions of her madam too rigid or maybe what she's receiving after every brutal rounds from those Marlians is way too small, so she had a disagreement with her madam and got stranded at Bamako.

Go to Enerhen junction Warri, by 8pm and you will see girls below 16 standing and shouting;

"Bros come nah, I go service you well" to every man that pass..

The National Orientation Agency should do more to sensitize parents and guardians.

Guy you are right the girl is living the money which she always receive is not enough so she ran away the girl is very foolish I don't help this type of idiots

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Sssabiyel(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
lalasticlala please let's help this innocent girl.
Oh nigeriN my country
Who's fault her parents or government
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by ehix89(m): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
an0daGuy:
Hmm, taking a closer look at the features of her face and head I’m inclined to lean towards the fact that this young lady might actually be from a certain village in EDO state
mumu, them write Delta crystal clear you still find way take drag Edo.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by IMASTEX: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
JidennaJason:
Sometimes, they pretend as if they don't know the reason why they're sent over to those countries...

Maybe she finds the terms and conditions of her madam too rigid or maybe what she's receiving after every brutal rounds from those Marlians is way too small, so she had a disagreement with her madam and got stranded at Bamako.

The National Orientation Agency should do more to sensitize parents and guardians.
Seconded
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by saintruky(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
JidennaJason:

Abeg which part of enerhen junction? U get idea d charges?

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by an0daGuy: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
hopexter:

ehix89

It is stated there that she's from Delta, why bring up Edo? You seem to know more than the publisher of this post.

No naw undecided it’s just that Edo peeps are current gold medalists in this sport and it’s just natural to believe that there was a mixup somewhere in the report.

Dazzall

Are you from Edo state? Are you pained? tongue Sorry oh

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by lebete3000: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
JidennaJason:

Seems I've found a nee spot to go chill come the holidays...
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by juman(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
She need help.
The governments should help her.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Blackdisciple(m): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
Mali wetin dey Mali if no be terrorism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Body Of Executed Seck Osmane Buried In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.