Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded (76908 Views)

Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera / Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP / This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
JidennaJason:
Sometimes, they pretend as if they don't know the reason why they're sent over to those countries...

Maybe she finds the terms and conditions of her madam too rigid or maybe what she's receiving after every brutal rounds from those Marlians is way too small, so she had a disagreement with her madam and got stranded at Bamako.

Go to Enerhen junction Warri, by 8pm and you will see girls below 16 standing and shouting;

"Bros come nah, I go service you well" to every man that pass..

The National Orientation Agency should do more to sensitize parents and guardians.
She is a minor. At least have a heart. Don't hold a grudge

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Acidiously: 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Patrioticman007:

What an illiterate you are, the image bellow summarized the challenges you boars are facing in human trafficking, however hypocrisy has blocked your sense of reasoning.
Imagine the most lucrative farming business down there is incorporating a baby factory, like pigs pen, just for some monetary gains.
Your ways are more evil than slave traders.
Who are you again?

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Na dem, Nigerian developers developing Mali down to Europe.
Online Audio Billionaires. (OAB)
I won't be shocked if she is a product of baby factory.
Herds men are killing the yoruba's for suya meat. and your frustration is on another tribe, you seem useless to the yoruba nation angry.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by uuzba(m): 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
HeadShot:
Poverty capital of the world indeed....

All thanks to the heartless cow and his supporters
Ayou sure?
In the 80's $2 was N1 . That's when many Nigerians were still living in villages and were content with their nyash and village farm.

Today, 2021, $1 is N500. That's when many Nigerians are living in cities, using 100% imported goods, pant, phone and shoe..

Our unwillingness to stay contented with our local goods and produce has caused us to fall into maniacal, ruthlessly poverty.

8 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by natty2014(m): 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
[l blame her parent.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by olanrewaju93375: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
edo girls and olosho work
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by philmo(m): 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
I really don't know what your point is. Are you blaming a 17yo for being trafficked. Whether she knew or not doesn't stop the fact that she was trafficked. She is a minor for Godsake. How did you know the age of the girls in the location you spoke of. I hope you did not patronize them because that'd be rape and it's punishable by the law. Nigerians need to let go of this illiterate mentality. blaming children for being trafficked. SMH

JidennaJason:
Sometimes, they pretend as if they don't know the reason why they're sent over to those countries...

Maybe she finds the terms and conditions of her madam too rigid or maybe what she's receiving after every brutal rounds from those Marlians is way too small, so she had a disagreement with her madam and got stranded at Bamako.

Go to Enerhen junction Warri, by 8pm and you will see girls below 16 standing and shouting;

The National Orientation Agency should do more to sensitize parents and guardians.

6 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by nerorex01: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
NOA doesn't exist shikina

JidennaJason:

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by philmo(m): 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Don't mind the illiterate. The sad part is that 55 people liked his comments. That's a whopping 55 illiterates
TOPCRUISE:

She is a minor. At least have a heart. Don't hold a grudge

6 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by SexytorresE(f): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
JidennaJason:

you are right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by SexytorresE(f): 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
Was she kinapped, dragged or force to Mali? at her age she left home without telling her parent . Even if she was told a different story . Sometimes the up bringing of a child matters alot, or peer groups undecided
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Amiteye(m): 12:31am On Jan 25, 2021
She probably went there on her own will. Dont come at me, you dont know what we see from these kids here in warri. Them get mind die, some of them at 13 fornication starts at 16 prostitution starts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Millionjeff: 12:56am On Jan 25, 2021
You are sad narrative to your family and your comments are always mortifying.
an0daGuy:
Hmm, taking a closer look at the features of her face and head I’m inclined to lean towards the fact that this young lady might actually be from a certain village in EDO state

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by GamalNasser: 1:09am On Jan 25, 2021
MelesZenawi:
She was disappointed that she wasn't trafficked to Italy, liberia or other western world but Mali.

Had it been. she is in italy as per what they would have used to deceive her , by now she would have been a glory hole

Glory hole ?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Nekkybrown(f): 1:36am On Jan 25, 2021
JidennaJason:

Lol...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Originalsly: 1:37am On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmm.... so the best we can do is condemn the minor. We have a problem. Our humanity is being stripped away ..... don't know if it's something in the food or medications.... but we are going into beast mode.... no empathy.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by AFONJACOW(m): 2:48am On Jan 25, 2021
She went there willingly with approval of her family members... So let them find way bring her back ... Nonsense
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Bahamas95(m): 3:02am On Jan 25, 2021
It seems Mali is now the headquarters of Oloshoism in Africa.

One of my ex girlfriends is now in Mali, she chatted me up to say hi and I asked her why Mali of all the countries in the world. She said she went there to work to save money to travel to Europe without specifying the kinda work. I didn't bother to ask the nature of her job cos I know she will lie, that's none of my business......I just advised her to be careful/play safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by risingprophet(m): 3:23am On Jan 25, 2021
Of all countries, Mali fa. (JESUS WEPT)

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by AMvanquish: 4:25am On Jan 25, 2021
JidennaJason:

The Natonal Orientaton Agency is a waste of Tax Payers money and should be scrapped with immediate effect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by supersdo520: 4:29am On Jan 25, 2021
“By law, land can only be used through rent or purchase.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by tigobacv: 4:31am On Jan 25, 2021
HeadShot:
Poverty capital of the world indeed....

All thanks to the heartless cow and his supporters
Idiot. Human trafficking is now Buhari's fault abi
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by vineyardfarms: 4:43am On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:
Mark Oghenefage a 17-yrs-old girl from Delta state, reportedly trafficked to Mali for prostitution has been abandoned and now stranded because she refused to sleep with men, she needs help urgently.
Please mods move it to front page to reach either her family, friends or concerned Agencies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9POBxvJpnc

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKbmUd6nm3o/

T

pls advice her to seek HELP through the NIGERIA EMBASSY, MALI HUMAN RIGHTS ORG. But her parents must be heartless, God have mercy.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by deltadegre: 4:54am On Jan 25, 2021
Take her to the Nigeria Embassy over there
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Jamesbally: 5:46am On Jan 25, 2021
Delta IGBO grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by imagrg(m): 6:27am On Jan 25, 2021
He-he-he!
You nor go take laugh kill person. grin
Your head correct my brother!
an0daGuy:

Yes I know, That was the diagnosis during my last checkup.

Darm angry I should have just waited till today so you’d tell me for free. Good money wasted just like that.

Yeye psychiatrists angry
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by yusluvad(m): 6:56am On Jan 25, 2021
May God help her...
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by adedehinbo(m): 7:07am On Jan 25, 2021
JidennaJason:

the increase in poverty level is also a reason for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Body Of Executed Seck Osmane Buried In Indonesia / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.