Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded (76898 Views)

Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera / Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP / This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Tjah: 7:18am On Jan 25, 2021
Go to Enerhen junction Warri, by 8pm and you will see girls below 16 standing and shouting;

"Bros come nah, I go service you well" to every man that pass..

The National Orientation Agency should do more to sensitize parents and guardians.[/b][/quote]

This lagos state, under age prostitution is d highest i have ever seen in all my sojourn around dis country. (14 years inclusive)
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by alizma: 7:23am On Jan 25, 2021
HeadShot:
Poverty capital of the world indeed....

All thanks to the heartless cow and his supporters
And the cow control the parents to mass produce abi?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by YunqTee: 7:36am On Jan 25, 2021
JidennaJason:
Sometimes, they pretend as if they don't know the reason why they're sent over to those countries...

Maybe she finds the terms and conditions of her madam too rigid or maybe what she's receiving after every brutal rounds from those Marlians is way too small, so she had a disagreement with her madam and got stranded at Bamako.

Go to Enerhen junction Warri, by 8pm and you will see girls below 16 standing and shouting;

The National Orientation Agency should do more to sensitize parents and guardians.

It's unfortunate, but what u said is the simple truth, I have seen them on several occasions, It is just too bad... Poor parenting is one of the major problem, I know one particular one whose mother is the brain behind her new found profession, always comparing her daughter with other little girls of her age who re dressing fine and doing other stuffs.. Too nad
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by poweredcom(m): 7:39am On Jan 25, 2021
Na Dem

Prostitution na their way of life an average naija gal

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by nams77: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2021
JidennaJason:
Sometimes, they pretend as if they don't know the reason why they're sent over to those countries...

Maybe she finds the terms and conditions of her madam too rigid or maybe what she's receiving after every brutal rounds from those Marlians is way too small, so she had a disagreement with her madam and got stranded at Bamako.

The National Orientation Agency should do more to sensitize parents and guardians.
Well you are very correct, some few cases I have seen, the girls were decieved and promised house help jobs.
I also know a couple of them from Ekpan that where told point blank that this is prostitution job and they took it. They should be somewhere in West Africa by now.
I tried stopping it but even the girls wanted it as life was dealing them a terrible deal so they grabbed that offer. Each time I remember it, I feel terrible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by YunqTee: 7:50am On Jan 25, 2021
Amiteye:
She probably went there on her own will. Dont come at me, you dont know what we see from these kids here in warri. Them get mind die, some of them at 13 fornication starts at 16 prostitution starts.

I swear bro, ojon na their new identity.. Iyara o, essi layout, igbudu, okere, market road, all these areas na dead.. They way them dey even look person sef eh, no fear
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by YunqTee: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2021
GamalNasser:

Glory hole ?
grin I suppose u don't know what it means
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by talkpad: 7:53am On Jan 25, 2021
READING ALL YOUR COMMENTS I CAN NOW CONCLUDE THAT NIGERIANS CITIZENS ARE WORST THAN THEIR LEADERS. THAT'S WHY WE CONTINUE HAVING WORST GOVERNMENT DAY-IN DAY-OUT.

SOMEONE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY TRYING TO HELP YOUR CITIZEN AND YOU GUYS INSTEAD OF REPORTING THE ISSUE TO ANY AUTHORITY THAT CAN BE OF HELP TO THE LITTLE GIRL YOU GUYS ARE HERE ABUSING THE GIRL AND HER.

DO YOU KNOW HOW THE CAJOLE THE LITTLE GIRL BEFORE TAKING HER TO MAIL. YOU THINK EVERY GIRL LIKE PROSTITUTION?

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Zaggafrank: 8:00am On Jan 25, 2021
HeadShot:
Poverty capital of the world indeed....
All thanks to the heartless cow and his supporters
A well raised human being doesn't say the rubbish you just vomited
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Coolgent(m): 8:05am On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by ModestGal(f): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Despite all these writings on the wall, only God knows how many other young girls who have made up their minds to embark on such trips .

Whether local or international,ashawoe is ashawoe no matter how you may try to paint it...And the end is always full of *DOOM*....

Parents and guardians have a big role to play in all these..

Our higher institutions self,una still get una part to play..

Both churches and mosques aren't left out as well..
You guys are just too dumb
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Sonnobax15(m): 8:18am On Jan 25, 2021
ModestGal:

You guys are just too dumb
You're the dumb one here sis....Why is it so difficult for you to take a simple advice and change your mindset?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Oshokalo: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2021
[left][/left]
dlaw70:
See her face like over used bathroom slippers .

Edo wannabe
[s]
dlaw70:

Edo wannabe
[/s]
dlaw70:

Edo wannabe
I got one word for you,u be bastard son of a ritualist father
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by nonix22(m): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2021
werey grin grin grin
MelesZenawi:
She was disappointed that she wasn't trafficked to Italy, liberia or other western world but Mali.

Had it been. she is in italy as per what they would have used to deceive her , by now she would have been a glory hole
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by ayoola523(m): 9:51am On Jan 25, 2021
stupidmod2:
actually not all do, some are tricked, belive
Tricked you say... i refuse to believe.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Whitecoal711: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2021
If they help her, what guarantee she no go be actress (prost. )morrow
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by neutral2000: 10:55am On Jan 25, 2021
Terrible
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2021
Hypocrites, they mock others for allege early marriage but they send teenagers for local and international prostitution.
Despite the civil war going on in those countries, thousands of them are still doing this business in Mali, Libya before proceeding to Europe. In Europe, more than 80% of foreign Prostitutes are Nigerians. They blame poverty but still they call others poor within the country. Poor moral training, fake religious belief and greed for money is killing some Nigerians like wild fire!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by nizetee: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Despite all these writings on the wall, only God knows how many other young girls who have made up their minds to embark on such trips .

Whether local or international,ashawoe is ashawoe no matter how you may try to paint it...And the end is always full of *DOOM*....

Parents and guardians have a big role to play in all these..

Our higher institutions self,una still get una part to play..

Both churches and mosques aren't left out as well..

A hOle seller is a hOle saller not a real seller.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Basher8583: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
an0daGuy:

Yes I know, That was the diagnosis during my last checkup.

Darm angry I should have just waited till today so you’d tell me for free. Good money wasted just like that.

Yeye psychiatrists angry

cheesy cheesy
I'm impressed with your sense of humour
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded by Fhowe: 7:52am On Jan 26, 2021
SatanBoss:
stop it please. no delta or edo girl is a victim of sex trafficing. they go there to do olosho willingly. they even pay to go there. useless thread
you just spoke my mind , this is how they end up stranded in all this funny African countries Rebellious child .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Body Of Executed Seck Osmane Buried In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.