Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

repent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / repent (8043 Views)

Repent guys / Jesus Christ is coming very soon, Repent / God the king repent the end time is near (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

repent by kweenfash: 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hello nairalanders
Re: repent by Kobicove(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
In your mind you're dating this guy but I don't think he's dating you...

At 22 there's still time for you to make mistakes and learn from them therefore I suggest you look for someone whose age is closer to yours instead of wasting your time with a sugar daddy undecided

47 Likes

Re: repent by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
He doesn't owe you anything. Stop feeling entitled

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: repent by Deborah98(f): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
You deserve happiness,peace mind and love my dear. It's obvious they're lacking in the relationship I guess its time you take a bow before your next thread comes in these form, should I leave him for my mental health or wait for him to change? Be wise!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: repent by Icyexpressions: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
Then take the wheel
Re: repent by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Free man joor
You just said "NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE"
Then "NO MONEY BEFORE MARRIAGE"
#SMAN

Don't quote me abeg before i swear for u

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: repent by Womanizer(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
So you mean to tell us that every time you go to visit this guy he will just be looking at you like a television shocked

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: repent by phemy36(m): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
Don't be entitled. Did he argue with you when you said no sex before marriage which I commend you for. Respect his wishes as well. I hate entitled girl. He is not your father for goodness sake. He owe you nothing please. If you are not okay with his attitude jus walk away haba

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: repent by gasparpisciotta: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
You are the one dating him, he is not dating you.

Flee from all appearances of deception to avoid coming back here to share how your precious pride was taken.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: repent by KennedyKennedy2(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Rubbish post...........

6 Likes

Re: repent by helinues: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Are you in the relationship for materials things?

Btw, which car did he use to drive you crazy? Benz or Toyota Corolla

29 Likes

Re: repent by daneni1(m): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
phemy36:
Don't be entitled. Did he argue with you when you said no sex before marriage which I commend you for. Respect his wishes as well. I hate entitled girl. He is not your father for goodness sake. He owe you nothing please. If you are not okay with his attitude jus walk away haba

Exactly, looking at what she said, its all about what the guy will do for her or suppose doing for her. Moreover, she has a lucrative business going on and because the guy is wealthy, baba should always spoil her.

17 Likes

Re: repent by merieam16(f): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Free man joor
You just said "NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE"
Then "NO MONEY BEFORE MARRIAGE"
#SMAN

Don't quote me abeg before i swear for u
grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: repent by Poorboy: 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
Small girls no dey fear again, you say 38 years and you are 22?

17 Likes

Re: repent by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
Wich road is he driving you crazy to?

no sex but you're requestingundecided

28 Likes

Re: repent by TarOrfeeek: 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
The car he used to drive you crazy. Is it automatic transmission or manual?

14 Likes

Re: repent by merieam16(f): 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sis, he didnt call u on ur birthday nd u re still asking questions should we tell her

Premium.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: repent by Deentertainer(m): 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
This relationship cannot work

2 Likes

Re: repent by Keketu(m): 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
kweenfash:
Hello nairalanders. I've been seeing this guy for about a year now. I'm 22 and he's 38 and doing very well. For this 1 year I've been with him, I've been getting some redflags which I'm not happy with. I'm an independent lady, I have a very lucrative business that I do of which he knows but he doesn't know how lucrative it is. I'm not the kind of girl that begs for money but as a man, even your girl doesn't ask you for money, I think you should give her something once in while but since I started dating him, he has given me nothing. Towards the end of last year, I decided to test him and ask, he started lamenting about how he has been helping a lot of family and friends blah blah blah.... But he will see what he can do. The next day he sent 7k when I asked for 10k. I don't know if it's because I don't sleep with him because I told him no sex before marriage. I want to give my virginity to my husband. Now during Christmas and new year, he didn't even give me a dime and I didn't ask either. Yesterday was my birthday and I reminded him on Wednesday and he didn't even call me on my birthday. It really broke my heart. This man is very wealthy and he's behaving like this towards me, I don't what to think anymore. Guys, how do you see this?
hi this is true love please don't leave you're boyfriend in my , it reverse but because love you can climb ocean it a very power thing
Re: repent by Brownoctopus: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
mtcheew,next story abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: repent by baralatie(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
kweenfash:
Hello nairalanders. I've been[b] seeing this guy for about a year now[/b] . I'm 22 and he's 38 and doing very well. For this 1 year I've been with him, I've been getting some redflags which I'm not happy with. I'm an independent lady, I have a very lucrative business that I do of which he knows but he doesn't know how lucrative it is. I'm not the kind of girl that begs for money but as a man, even your girl doesn't ask you for money, I think you should give her something once in while but since I started dating him, he has given me nothing. Towards the end of last year, I decided to test him and ask @, he started lamenting about how he has been helping a lot of family and friends blah blah blah.... But he will see what he can do. The next day he sent 7k when I asked for 10k. I don't know if it's because I don't sleep with him because I told him no sex before marriage. [s]I want to give my virginity to my husband[/s]. Now during Christmas and new year, he didn't even give me a dime and I didn't ask either. Yesterday was my birthday and I reminded him on Wednesday and he didn't even call me on my birthday. It really broke my heart. This man is very wealthy and he's behaving like this towards me, I don't what to think anymore. Guys, how do you see this?

no.1 : there is no love in this relationship in the first place.

no. 2: even you(op) don't consider him as a lover nor as a person to marry

no 3: you only want this dude as an atm/ vending machine

no.4 : he has already read the signs that this relationship is useless

no.5: leave this man for his woman that he wants

finish the rest by urself

25 Likes

Re: repent by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
maybe this your guy is in my DM waiting for a yes from me before he officially dumps you.Babe stop sleeping,wake up its 2021 already
Re: repent by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
Una relationship get k-leg. You didn't even talk about love, just money. Na wah.

Anyways, I thought you said you're an independent lady, what do you need his money for then? undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: repent by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
Stop feeling entitled
afterall you said no sex then do you think he will wait till he marry you ? Lol you are dating yourself.

11 Likes

Re: repent by JOACHINpedro: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
The government should be paying guys for being in relationship I swear, it's a full time job grin

Tamra how far you na

6 Likes

Re: repent by baralatie(m): 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
Activist001:
Una relationship get k-leg. You didn't even talk about love, just money. Na wah.

Anyways, I thought you said you're an independent lady, what do you need his money for then? undecided
because there is no love just atm vending business

9 Likes

Re: repent by fineboynl(m): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
all what I sees is entitlement. you think you are entitled with his money and he also feels he is entitled to sex you if he has to do all that.

so there is going to be a compromise otherwise both if you wasting time. so you better look elsewhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: repent by baralatie(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
fineboynl:
all what I sees is entitlement. you think you are entitled with his money and he also feels he is entitled to sex you if he has to do all that.

so there is going to be a compromise otherwise both if you wasting time. so you better look elsewhere.
ah ah!
there is no where in the post that the young man made such an acertion!

2 Likes

Re: repent by kalu61(m): 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
hmmm.

Abeg focus on your lucrative business and let the man be.
Re: repent by Slynation(m): 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
kweenfash:
Hello nairalanders. I've been seeing this guy for about a year now. I'm 22 and he's 38 and doing very well. For this 1 year I've been with him, I've been getting some redflags which I'm not happy with. I'm an independent lady, I have a very lucrative business that I do of which he knows but he doesn't know how lucrative it is. I'm not the kind of girl that begs for money but as a man, even your girl doesn't ask you for money, I think you should give her something once in while but since I started dating him, he has given me nothing. Towards the end of last year, I decided to test him and ask, he started lamenting about how he has been helping a lot of family and friends blah blah blah.... But he will see what he can do. The next day he sent 7k when I asked for 10k. I don't know if it's because I don't sleep with him because I told him no sex before marriage. I want to give my virginity to my husband. Now during Christmas and new year, he didn't even give me a dime and I didn't ask either. Yesterday was my birthday and I reminded him on Wednesday and he didn't even call me on my birthday. It really broke my heart. This man is very wealthy and he's behaving like this towards me, I don't what to think anymore. Guys, how do you see this?
And you decided to make our affairs a public one thinking I'm not on NL, LOl...... it's over between us dear!!
Re: repent by naijadrivablog: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Your love still de schack you abi e don get accident? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Strangled Me During Sex / Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? / A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.