Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

repent - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / repent (8045 Views)

Repent guys / Jesus Christ is coming very soon, Repent / God the king repent the end time is near (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: repent by Hambivert: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
Your boyfriend has a SMAN I.D card!
Hope you know?

1 Like

Re: repent by spice123(m): 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
kweenfash:
Hello nairalanders. I've been seeing this guy for about a year now. I'm 22 and he's 38 and doing very well. For this 1 year I've been with him, I've been getting some redflags which I'm not happy with. I'm an independent lady, I have a very lucrative business that I do of which he knows but he doesn't know how lucrative it is. I'm not the kind of girl that begs for money but as a man, even your girl doesn't ask you for money, I think you should give her something once in while but since I started dating him, he has given me nothing. Towards the end of last year, I decided to test him and ask, he started lamenting about how he has been helping a lot of family and friends blah blah blah.... But he will see what he can do. The next day he sent 7k when I asked for 10k. I don't know if it's because I don't sleep with him because I told him no sex before marriage. I want to give my virginity to my husband. Now during Christmas and new year, he didn't even give me a dime and I didn't ask either. Yesterday was my birthday and I reminded him on Wednesday and he didn't even call me on my birthday. It really broke my heart. This man is very wealthy and he's behaving like this towards me, I don't what to think anymore. Guys, how do you see this?
"He will see what he can do"
Does this line sound familiar? SMAN!
Baby girl, leave this guy.

8 Likes

Re: repent by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
How can a 38 year old man be in a relationship and not straffing?
Besides what's this entitlement and affinity women have to men's money
Even a lady that is financially independent and doing very well still expects a man to be funding her sad
Maybe he's not giving you money cause he sees you as his equal? Which is basically what we've been trying to achieve undecided

10 Likes

Re: repent by Nicepoker(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Let me ask Kevin little.
Re: repent by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:
Are you in the relationship for materials things?

Btw, which car did he use to drive you crazy? Benz or Toyota Corolla
Bia oga, this is not politics or crime section.. angry
Re: repent by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
He's not your husband, and it shows that he is prudent with his money; not wasting it where there are no returns. I'd advise that you marry him asap before he loses interest in you, and make sure you stop all these demands. There is time enough for payment after marriage. Try and find out what his principle is concerning the home expenses after marriage. Until then, stop acting like a beggar. Nothing puts a prudent man off marriage than a woman who asks him for money...it is not a test.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: repent by Dreyton36: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
You're 22 and he's 38 shocked what happened to guys in their twenties or in their early thirties

Anyway the guy doesn't even give a fvck about you don't be deceived by ur feelings , abi u no be fine girl?

Cuz if u be fine girl con get Bobby join u no suppose dey date man of 38yrs

And if e con be say u be fine girl and that man con dey do u like this then u get problem , better dump him and come to me, I no dey break girls heart , make I give u updates
I can start by sending you a ticket to meet in Abu Dhabi and the most expensive MacBook make u just they help me pick calls from clients that's all

Weekly $2k fall on you no need for long talk

Are you in or not ?

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: repent by 400billionman: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
So because (you think) he is wealthy, he should be doling out money to you ?

I think the man wants to give his monevity to his wife.

That's why.

5 Likes

Re: repent by santislim8(m): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
ADVERT!!!
-you’re still in your prime (22)
-you’re independent (according to you sha )
-you’re a virgin
- you’re loyal ( dated for 1 year )
Continue we dey see you [right][/right] grin grin

2 Likes

Re: repent by baralatie(m): 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
400billionman:
So because (you think) he is wealthy, he should be doling out money to you ?

I think the man wants to give his monevity to his wife.

That's why.

Madam, that guy is not wealthy.
grin
Re: repent by hollarunji08(m): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
See Nigeria babe ehn,

He still gave u 7k and u are here complaining!!

What nonsense, hope u remember he's not ur father and in other hand, u said u are independent girl.. Then, what's ur problem? @22year......

I don't like what I hate

6 Likes

Re: repent by specialmati(m): 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin dont enter into any romantic relationship with any grown up man and keep saying no sex and expect him to be throwing money to you as you want. You are protecting your interest why his protecting his.

9 Likes

Re: repent by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
You have 2 problems and it will be nice if you can curb it before marriage!

1: entitlement mentality
The man owes you nothing so stop leaching on his money. When you become his wife legally den he can give you the world not now!!

2: dating your ancestors.

You are a dating a man of 16years age difference and you want him to take you serious?

Wait, how can you even cope with his big gbola when you eventually married him.

I think dating and marrying a man with 5years age difference will be appropriate for you to have necessary experience you need not until you date your small daddy!

3 Likes

Re: repent by Academicwizman(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
You want to keep your virginity for your husband, he wants to keep his money for his wife. He is not your husband, you are not his wife. He shouldn't demand for your virginity just like you shouldn't demand for his money. Arise!!! CASE CLOSED.

9 Likes

Re: repent by Denique(f): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kobicove:
In your mind you're dating this guy but I don't think he's dating you...

At 22 there's still time for you to make mistakes and learn from them therefore I suggest you look for someone whose age is closer to yours instead of wasting your time with a sugar daddy undecided

She's an adult. The age difference doesn't matter as long as you aren't chasing another woman away to occupy her abode.
Re: repent by stacyadams: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin grin

The mumu O P Don run into hiding

1 Like

Re: repent by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
Older guys are sweet though sometimes the age gap might become a strain on the relationship. One thing I've known with men regardless of any age is "if he loves you, you'll know, if not, you'll be confused".
A man who you called to remind about your birthday the next day, yet managed to forget, isn't looking too good.
BTW, are you REALLY REALLY sure this guy is not married? Do your investigation. Pause any requests for finance (whether as a test or real need) for now and confirm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: repent by konkonbilo(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
kweenfash:
Hello nairalanders. I've been seeing this guy for about a year now. I'm 22 and he's 38 and doing very well. For this 1 year I've been with him, I've been getting some redflags which I'm not happy with. I'm an independent lady, I have a very lucrative business that I do of which he knows but he doesn't know how lucrative it is. I'm not the kind of girl that begs for money but as a man, even your girl doesn't ask you for money, I think you should give her something once in while but since I started dating him, he has given me nothing. Towards the end of last year, I decided to test him and ask, he started lamenting about how he has been helping a lot of family and friends blah blah blah.... But he will see what he can do. The next day he sent 7k when I asked for 10k. I don't know if it's because I don't sleep with him because I told him no sex before marriage. I want to give my virginity to my husband. Now during Christmas and new year, he didn't even give me a dime and I didn't ask either. Yesterday was my birthday and I reminded him on Wednesday and he didn't even call me on my birthday. It really broke my heart. This man is very wealthy and he's behaving like this towards me, I don't what to think anymore. Guys, how do you see this?
Gosh! Wetin you type just de irritate me. He owes you nothing. Stop feeling entitled. Ona no de ever disappoint.

4 Likes

Re: repent by Mryacks: 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
Denique:

She's an adult. The age difference doesn't matter as long as you aren't chasing another woman away to occupy her abode.

Well said..

2 Likes

Re: repent by CHoccolaTE: 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
That guy no love you oo, if you like deceive yourself but just know that the truth is that he doesn't love you.

A guy that loves you will once in a while try to buy little gifts to make you happy or put a smile on your face. Imagine a 38yr old man still managing money to the point that he cannot even buy little things for you once in a while.

Run for your peace of mind and sanity, ignore nairaland men that like giving woman hating advice. That man will use his stinginess to finish you after marriage grin
You think he is stingy now? After marriage when you are stuck with him or after having one kid you will get the stingy #PRO MAX version of him.
It's now in your courtship that you can easily walk out and leave that the guy supposed to pamper you and be romantic or court you by being sweet and kind and he is showing stingy side, imagine how bad it will get when he marries you and knows it's harder for you to leave.

Better borrow yourself brain and leave, it won't change after marriage because he knows you have a job and he will expect you to continue taking care of yourself like you are doing right now. Mind you, as a typical Nigerian man he will still expect full submission and obedience from you whether he is providing for you or not so save yourself now you have the chance.

I hope you no dey mumu yourself by cooking or washing or doing other wifely duties for him.

3 Likes

Re: repent by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
kweenfash:
If you want to give your virginity to your husband.. has it also occur to you that maybe he wants to give his money to his wife.. and not some random gal who just want to use him as a personal ATM.. madam you no get case..

7 Likes

Re: repent by SarutobiEky(m): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
Dreyton36:
You're 22 and he's 38 shocked what happened to guys in their twenties or in their early thirties

Anyway the guy doesn't even give a fvck about you don't be deceived by ur feelings , abi u no be fine girl?

Cuz if u be fine girl con get Bobby join u no suppose dey date man of 38yrs

And if e con be say u be fine girl and that man con dey do u like this then u get problem , better dump him and come to me, I no dey break girls heart , make I give u updates
I can start by sending you a ticket to meet in Abu Dhabi and the most expensive MacBook make u just they help me pick calls from clients that's all

Weekly $2k fall on you no need for long talk

Are you in or not ?

Lights up my kpoli in peace
big man sorry to be a bother. I haven't heard from you since the last time. cry sad
Re: repent by VictorUSA(m): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
I'm not a gud writer but try ur best 2 undastan.I had a girl who luvd me and does anything 2 pls me.I told her i luv her and she was very joyful."That was a shivering night", she said.Because of the luv she had 4 me,she didnt want 2 believe that i dont luv her despite all the red flag i raised.On 27/12/2020, i sent a letter 2 her that i was only pretending and that i'v neva considered her a galfren.I wonder how she felt.On 19/1/2021, one of my acquaintances who knew about our relationship said she emaciated and looked so sickly(sic).He said her heart was broken 2 the bastard level.I'm not proud of it.But my point is this:men are thesame.when a man doesnt luv u, he create excuses why he cant pls u;but when he does, he create reasons why he want 2 make u happy.My sister, be wise.I'm not saying he dont luv u, he may be acting in certain ways 4 some reasons best knwn 2 him.Finally,if u're a christian, fast and pray 4 GOD's will.I believe everything will be alright in ur life.
Re: repent by Dreyton36: 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
SarutobiEky:
big man cool angry

Boss I'm loyal sir
Re: repent by SarutobiEky(m): 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Dreyton36:

Boss I'm loyal sir
abeg o. I no be boss. Be like you don forget me o sad I made mistake with the emojis earlier

1 Like

Re: repent by SarutobiEky(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
Chii59:
Older guys are sweet though sometimes the age gap might become a strain on the relationship. One thing I've known with men regardless of any age is "if he loves you, you'll know, if not, you'll be confused".
A man who you called to remind about your birthday the next day, yet managed to forget, isn't looking too good.
BTW, are you REALLY REALLY sure this guy is not married? Do your investigation. Pause any requests for finance (whether as a test or real need) for now and confirm.
cry because of you I chop ban for one week. Abeg I am not doing again. I want peace. I take back all the horrible things I said to you. I was just kidding. You're gorgeous. grin
Re: repent by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
SarutobiEky:
cry because of you I chop ban for one week. Abeg I am not doing again. I want peace. I take back all the horrible things I said to you. I was just kidding. You're gorgeous. grin
I hold nothing against you.
Re: repent by SarutobiEky(m): 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Chii59:

I hold nothing against you.

All right. Glad to know we are good.
Re: repent by baralatie(m): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
VictorUSA:
I'm not a gud writer but try ur best 2 undastan.I had a girl who luvd me and does anything 2 pls me.I told her i luv her and she was very joyful."That was a shivering night", she said.Because of the luv she had 4 me,she didnt want 2 believe that i dont luv her despite all the red flag i raised.On 27/12/2020, i sent a letter 2 her that i was only pretending and that i'v neva considered her a galfren.I wonder how she felt.On 19/1/2021, one of my acquaintances who knew about our relationship said she emaciated and looked so sickly(sic).He said her heart was broken 2 the bastard level.I'm not proud of it.But my point is this:men are thesame.when a man doesnt luv u, he create excuses why he cant pls u;but when he does, he create reasons why he want 2 make u happy.My sister, be wise.I'm not saying he dont luv u, he may be acting in certain ways 4 some reasons best knwn 2 him.Finally,if u're a christian, fast and pray 4 GOD's will.I believe everything will be alright in ur life.
you are just making matters worse

you wey break/smash/tear person still dey tell another say pray o! I believe everything will be alright

shuuu

1 Like

Re: repent by adaolisa29165: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
: big man Boss I'm loyal sir
Re: repent by VictorUSA(m): 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
baralatie:

you are just making matters worse

you wey break/smash/tear person still dey tell another say pray o! I believe everything will be alright

shuuu

Sorry, i'm not proud of it,i regreted and i'm still regreting 4 what i did.But my point is this, the girl i offended didnt take time 2 observe my attitudes 2wards her because of the love she had 4 me.she was blinded by affection.Note:i was disappointed in myself and i'v vowed never 2 repeat that.
Re: repent by baralatie(m): 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
VictorUSA:
Sorry, i'm not proud of it,i regreted and i'm still regreting 4 what i did.But my point is this, the girl i offended didnt take time 2 observe my attitudes 2wards her because of the love she had 4 me.she was blinded by affection.Note:i was disappointed in myself and i'v vowed never 2 repeat that.
well!I understand.
this case is a bit same.the op and her alleged boyfriend do not click.they are business colleagues.the op only sees a partner that is in money terms.the other partner is not even bothered(no love between them at all) just games.
the op (22years with money) is with a (38 yrs with money) for a year and no spark
the matter hard o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Is More Sexy And More Curvy Than Nicki Minaj (pics) / Why Are Short Girls So Cute? / Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.