Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) (7263 Views)

Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages / An Unpopular Reason Why Women Can't Find Husbands In Nigeria / I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2022
Apparently, not many husbands even know their wives are taking advantage of them, they feel its the normal thing but these women are gradually putting these innocent men's emotional and mental state to ruin!

To be specific, these are the rouge women that needed marriage to validate themselves but never plan on becoming wives! Husbands go through mental, psychological and emotional torture from these women and painly even learn to sucumb to these traumatic settings!

I have never recommended marriage and i will continue to demonize it to me feelings, it keeps me mentally safe at times, i will continue to say that the men who would even consider marriages in todays world are totally inexperienced, apparently only the bitter redpiller truly know what the world is all about!!

MEN!! Understand That If Your Wives Do These Things To You At Home, You Are Being Tortured And Taken Advantage Of; ...

Still Typing...

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by machote: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2022
The truth is MOST WOMEN HATE MARRIAGE. It limits their access to many dikks. It's just the damn patriarchy that forces women to be poor so that they can depend on men for their survival and be submissive to their husbands.

Now with most women making their money and sometimes being breadwinners in their homes, they feel they can do as they like with their men and still hoe around. It's what a lot of men are passing true.Smh

21 Likes

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:58am On Jan 15, 2022
1.If She Denies You A S£XUAL RELATIONSHIP: Of course! What else was supposed to come first
60% of married men live in s£xless marriages, not because they deserve it but because their respectful wives deemed it fit to withhold their bodies from them for most likely irrelevant reasons. Don't come at me with "WIVES OWN THEIR BODIES" thats just something feminism will say to validate mean and selfish wives! Most wives keep their bodies away because the man somehow stops meeting with financial needs, understand that wives like this are just household pr0stitut€s, check it out, what are the difference between these wives and the regular s€x workers in the streets I can even argue that the workers are cheaper, so then whats the essense of marrying that demon you call a wife in the first place?

No man deserves such treatment, so if you are reading this and you are currently going through something like this, DO NOT TAKE IT LIKELY!

Still Typing...

16 Likes

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2022
All you ever do is complain about how women are bad... But unlike Ubunja, you never give tips or advice on how men should best deal with them... undecided

You condemn relationships between men and women all the time, never offering anything of worth... Just bitter criticisms...

Is you mission to sabotage every heterosexual relationship?

Because unlike Ubunja and the other pioneers, you're not doing anything...

19 Likes

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2022
2.If She Seasonally Changes Her Affection Towards You Based On Met Demands!: This one is just similar to my previous listing, basically, the principle goes for these situations too. If your wife only loves you when you meet specific demands especially when these demands only satisfies her WANTS, understand that you didn't marry a wife, you deliberately somehow plucked a blackhole from space and put in comfortably in your house to suck out everything you have ever worked for and in the end, your life inclusive!

Wives like these are nothing but selfish biittches with her game plan only centered around herself, this category consists of mainly lazy stay at home wh0r€s and selfish earners who will never invest their money in anything partaining to the family! Take Note!!

Still Typing...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2022
3.If She Never Apologises But Would Rather Come Out All Sweet To Distract You From Her Offense: Learn to know when a woman wronged you and when she is trying escape apologising.

Women are very egocentric, most of them don't want to record where they actually asked for forgiveness so instead she would rather take advantage of the man's emotional weakness and distract him especially by acting all sweet for the first time in months!

Never sucumb to this emotional blackmail, stand your ground and demand for what you deserve, or fvvck her off! You deserve better, never forget that fact!
Stay Woke.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW.
There Are Job Opportunities Available For Only 5 Nigerians!!

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:27am On Jan 15, 2022
machote:
The truth is MOST WOMEN HATE MARRIAGE. It's limits their access to many dikks. It's just the damn patriarchy that forces women to be poor so that they can depend on men for their survival and be submissive to their husbands.

Now with most women making their money and sometimes being breadwinners in their homes, they feel they can do as they like with their men and still hoe around. It's what a lot men are passing true.Smh
In the long run, only the men wi want to be taken advantage of gets taken advantage of. The redpill knowledge is no joke!

1 Like

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by apostle96: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2022
All I know is that..nothing worths sabotaging my sanity and peace of mind
Absolutely nothing

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by machote: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
In the long run, only the men wi want to be taken advantage of gets taken advantage of. The redpill knowledge is no joke!
The redpill knowledge has helped me and is still helping me.It never fails and you're right, it's no joke.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2022
apostle96:
All I know is that..nothing worths sabotaging my sanity and peace of mind
Absolutely nothing
KINGLY MINDSET!!
Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2022
machote:

The redpill knowledge has helped me and is still helping me.It never fails and you're right, it's no joke.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by odinson1(m): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
All you ever do is complain about how women are bad... But unlike Ubunja, you never give tips or advice on how men should best deal with them... undecided

You condemn relationships between men and women all the time, never offering anything of worth... Just bitter criticisms...

Nobody asked for your opinion boss.

This is a men's space only.

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by Tmberwolf1: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2022
machote:
The truth is MOST WOMEN HATE MARRIAGE. It's limits their access to many dikks. It's just the damn patriarchy that forces women to be poor so that they can depend on men for their survival and be submissive to their husbands.

Now with most women making their money and sometimes being breadwinners in their homes, they feel they can do as they like with their men and still hoe around. It's what a lot men are passing true.Smh
"It's just the damn patriarchy that forces women to be poor so that they can depend on men for their survival and be submissive to their husbands."
I hate this nonsense about "patriachy", anyone that wants to be poor will be poor. Women CHOOSE to depend on their husbands for money.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
odinson1:

They will never listen to that. Redpill threads are the only place they find value nowadays.
Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

"It's just the damn patriarchy that forces women to be poor so that they can depend on men for their survival and be submissive to their husbands."
I hate this nonsense about "patriachy", anyone that wants to be poor will be poor. Women CHOOSE to depend on their husbands for money.
Valid Point!
Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
odinson1:

Shameless, on a faceless forum you are claiming right without pay, what is the difference between you and a toodler who cries when his lollipop is taken from him

Force her out na, as per you are Seun that owns this place, all this weak ass guys sef undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
@Odinson1 Do not reply that female that just quoted you. Follow my instructions.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by machote: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Look at it this way. A woman has been making her money from here and there. But deep down she feels she shouldn't be working this hard because she is a woman, besides "SHOULDN'T A WOMAN BE TAKEN CARE OF BY HER MAN?". Whether you like it or not, this is how a lot of women think (especially the entitled ones) and guess what, the patriarchy breeds this mentality indirectly in women which in turn "forces" their hand to be tied down and give responsibility to the man, thereby making themselves poorer. Let me stop here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
machote:

Look at it this way. A woman has been making her money from here and there. But deep down she feels she shouldn't be working this hard because she is a woman, besides "SHOULDN'T A WOMAN BE TAKEN CARE OF BY HER MAN?". Whether you like it or not, this how a lot of women think (especially the entitled ones) and guess what, the patriarchy breeds this mentality indirectly in women and also "forces" their hand to be tied down and give responsibility to the man, thereby making themselves poorer. Let me stop here.
You are very loaded upstairs.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by Slayar: 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
Men,choose yourselves first. Before commiting to a woman she needs to prove herself.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by machote: 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You are very loaded upstairs.
I'm glad that you're understanding my point.

-When a woman "CHOOSES" to come empty handed to a date, it's the patriarchy telling her "The man pays for everything"
-When a woman doesn't put one dime into her wedding plan, it's the patriarchy secretly telling her "it's your day Susan, the man does most of the work and pays for everything".
-When a woman feels she doesn't have to work because her pvssy is equivalent to everything the man is offering, it's the patriarchy telling her "your pvssy is made of gold and men must work for that gold"

I could go on and on but you get my point. It's the complete opposite in the matriarchy where women do a lot for their men and feel they have to work also.
When a woman "CHOOSES" not to add value, pay sometimes for dates, work for her money, etc all because she thinks that "A MAN IS THE HEAD AND MUST PROVIDE"(which is one of the core components of the patriarchy), guess what happens again, she will continue getting POORER knowingly or unknowingly both in the eyes of her man and in the eyes of the society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Slayar:
Men,choose yourselves first. Before commiting to a woman she needs to prove herself.
Elaborate please.
Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by Tmberwolf1: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
machote:

Look at it this way. A woman has been making her money from here and there. But deep down she feels she shouldn't be working this hard because she is a woman, besides "SHOULDN'T A WOMAN BE TAKEN CARE OF BY HER MAN?". Whether you like it or not, this how a lot of women think (especially the entitled ones) and guess what, the patriarchy breeds this mentality indirectly in women and also "forces" their hand to be tied down and give responsibility to the man, thereby making themselves poorer. Let me stop here.
I hope you know that you are making the same point as I am. Most women leave the working to the man, hence choosing poverty... But I can't blame them really.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by Buffalo2(m): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hustle and make money then see all these things vanish

1 Like

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:

create ur own thread if what he's droppin is touchin you in the heart..

stop being emotional. He's nt talking to you. . .

he's just briefly explaining how women tend to ruin men in a marriage simple because of the mindset that has been programmed to think negative. .

stop being argumentative. . It will destroy your future. I hate wannabee's

1 Like

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
@Odinson1 Do not reply that female that just quoted you. Follow my instructions.

As per you are his god na, see his head like "follow my instructions" cheesy I won't be surprised if he "obeys" you sef, seeing as none of you get sense.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by womenareapess: 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Apparently, not many husbands even know their wives are taking advantage of them, they feel its the normal thing but these women are gradually putting these innocent men's emotional and mental state to ruin!

To be specific, these are the rouge women that needed marriage to validate themselves but never plan on becoming wives! Husbands go through mental, psychological and emotional torture from these women and painly even learn to sucumb to these traumatic settings!

I have never recommended marriage and i will continue to demonize it to me feelings, it keeps me mentally safe at times, i will continue to say that the men who would even consider marriages in todays world are totally inexperienced, apparently only the bitter redpiller truly know what the world is all about!!

MEN!! Understand That If Your Wives Do These Things To You At Home, You Are Being Tortured And Taken Advantage Of; ...

Still Typing...
naija women are useless... All of them undecided

Useless piece of shiit called naija women

1 Like

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Buffalo2:
Hustle and make money then see all these things vanish
Although not very corolating, this is a very valid point too.
Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by womenareapess: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
3.If She Never Apologises But Would Rather Come Out All Sweet To Distract You From Her Offense: Learn to know when a woman wronged you and when she is trying escape apologising.

Women are very egocentric, most of them don't want to record where they actually asked for forgiveness so instead she would rather take advantage of the man's emotional weakness and distract him especially by acting all sweet for the first time in months!

Never sucumb to this emotional blackmail, stand your ground and demand for what you deserve, or fvvck her off! You deserve better, never forget that fact!
Stay Woke.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW.
There Are Job Opportunities Available For Only 5 Nigerians!!
what you mentioned is typically a black women egocentric mentality! undecided

Once my babe offended me! She always make sure she apologized And try by all means to make sure she doesn't cross that part that make me offended!
Fortunately she isn't a naija woman or neither a black woman grin

Black women especially naija women are just way too useless with self entitlement mentally
Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
womenareapess:
naija women are useless... All of them undecided

Useless piece of shiit called naija women

COmrade plz lower ur voice. smiley

u causing a vawulence grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) by CHoccolaTE: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:

Nne, the guy wants to sell markate grin

He wants to Attract attention then start marketing one book he wrote. The last time he tried to sell markate he was marketing golden penis dildo_ to his fellow homosexuals. grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? / The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy / Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.