Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK (6870 Views)

Atiku Wins Again. Let See Te Next Step Of Asiwaju / Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by Tumbulum: 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
adekolaelect:
kill yourself mofo guy.
go kill your parents first.
Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by danilmo: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Asiwaju is back.
Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
Then, what next?

Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by Dong2: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
danilmo:
Asiwaju is back.

They ll kill themselves now surely.
Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by tyup(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
Racoon:
Imagine the agility of this bullion vans man with the likes of president Macron of France or prime minister of Canada-Justin Tradus see how Africa is backward with leadership.

mumu... i'm suprised why you din get to mention how young the likes of Trump, Biden, Johnson, Chancellor Angela is or aren't they leaders to??

pple like you are always good at thrash comparison. Did the constitution ban the Right of young Nigerians to run for any elective post? If No why ur Liquidated tears on a chilled evening

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by nedu666: 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:
Welcome back Jagaban of Borgu land.. Slayers of Pdp and Upon miscreants

Chai, another terrible weekend for Pdp and Ipob miscreants.

As good news dey purge them, expect them to shit their intestines this weekend

You are now a Yoruba man but during the crisis in oyo you took sides with herdsmen while berating and threatening yorubas with retialation and death.

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by azidomedogo: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
He go collect vaccine.. shior
Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by helinues: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
nedu666:

You are now a Yoruba man but during the crisis in oyo you took sides with herdsmen while berating and threatening yorubas with retialation and death.

I dare you to provide proofs where I supported the herdsmen over Yoruba.

Na daring ooo
Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by GiwaMoore1: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu you are welcome sir, our future President

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by Sammy07: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

I dare you to provide proofs where I supported the herdsmen over Yoruba.

Na daring ooo

Well you did
Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by helinues: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sammy07:

Well you did

Don't just type I did..

I need proofs..

Another daring for you as well
Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by Sammy07: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

Don't just type I did..

I need proofs..

Another daring for you as well

helinues:

Ask yourself who are the real traitors? Those suggesting a peaceful solution or those who are clamouring for war?
helinues:

I think Nigerian journalist are sometimes confused.

The bullet missed, not any Ayeta... You might not be lucky next time

undecided

helinues:
Respect to all the Northerners on Nairaland even though some evil minded people tried all their best to exaggerate the Ondo situation and also incite you people, your silent is not of coward but of maturity cos both party want the case to be settled amicably.

I am sure both parties are working things out without escalating things.

Enemies of Nigeria , war mongers shall always be put to shame.

God bless Nigeria
Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sammy07:

lol
you caught helinues red handed
Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by tit(f): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nobody should touch Yoruba again.
Asiwaju is back.
If you try it, he will scatter everything
Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

Have you bought the Flagyl before the pharmaceutical stores would close... It's important as we don't want to read stories that touch
just shut up
Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by helinues: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sammy07:

Like seriously,where are the proofs? Cos what you attached is not even close to supporting Fulani over Yoruba except if you are having comprehensive problems.

I dare you to provide proofs where I supported the herdsmen over Yoruba
Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sirjamo:
Welcome back home, the Jgaban of Nigeria
southwest please
Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by Foolishbuhari: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:
Welcome back Jagaban of Borgu land.. Slayers of Pdp and Upon miscreants

Chai, another terrible weekend for Pdp and Ipob miscreants.

As good news dey purge them, expect them to shit their intestines this weekend

Sense just far from you in everyway. Stupid
Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by Sammy07: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

Like seriously,where are the proofs? Cos what you attached is not even close to supporting Fulani over Yoruba except if you are having comprehensive problems.

helinues:

I think Nigerian journalist are sometimes confused.

The bullet missed, not any Ayeta... You might not be lucky next time

undecided
helinues:
Respect to all the Northerners on Nairaland even though some evil minded people tried all their best to exaggerate the Ondo situation and also incite you people, your silent is not of coward but of maturity cos both party want the case to be settled amicably.

God bless Nigeria

What's the meaning of these statements

How many times have Fulani work things out peacefully with you?

Is that how they work things out peacefully in Ilorin?

Is that how they work things out peacefully in Osogbo war

Is that how they work things out peacefully when they killed Pa faranasi daughter?

Is that how they work things out peacefully in oke Ogun?

Is that how they work things out peacefully in Sunday village?

Is that how they work things out peacefully in Benue? Or do you need me to bring graphics picture of Benue people being killed like chickens?

Your over "accommodaness" they worry you.

Even US sometimes don't just threaten or bark all the time.
They act sometimes to show they mean it and have the military strength
Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by helinues: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sammy07:

What's the meaning of these statements

How many times have Fulani work things out peacefully with you?

Is that how they work things out peacefully in Ilorin?

Is that how they work things out peacefully in Osogbo war

Is that how they work things out peacefully when they killed Pa faranasi daughter?

Is that how they work things out peacefully in oke Ogun?

Is that how they work things out peacefully in Sunday village?

Is that how they work things out peacefully in Benue? Or do you need me to bring graphics picture of Benue people being killed like chickens?

Don't shift goal post..

Still waiting for proofs where I supported Fulani over Yoruba...

Read what you are quoting very well now... So disagreeing with Igboho getting involved with
the security situation means I supported Fulani?

That I suggested a peaceful way of handling the situation contrary to some of you guys clamouring for war means I supported Fulani?

Waiting for real proofs not twisting of my words
Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by VictorUSA(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
Very soon Tinubu will lost in history as Igboho, the rising star of south west, is coming up!
Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by Sammy07: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

Don't shift goal post..

Still waiting for proofs where I supported Fulani over Yoruba...

Read what you are quoting very well now... So disagreeing with Igboho getting involved with
the security situation means I supported Fulani?

That I suggested a peaceful way of handling the situation contrary to some of you guys clamouring for war means I supported Fulani?

Waiting for real proofs not twisting of my words

I'm not twisting your words.
You're actually using reverse psychology which is not gonna work.
How many times have you created thread to commend akeredolu?
How many times have you created thread commend Sunday?

Yet you can easily create a thread to cheer the Fulanis and antagonized akeredolu.
What is that then if you're not supporting them?

helinues:

God bless Nigeria
helinues:
So, I have been the reading the back and forth argument amongst Ondo state govt, FG, Yorubas and some groups from Northern Nigeria.

Me wondering why Aketi, a SAN can't approach a court of law to obtain court order in order to evict the Fulani herdsmen who have decided to make Ondo forest their home even when they are not wild animals.

The Fulani herdsmen should also approach court and fight their case. Sebi Ondo forest na their ancestral land.... undecided undecided

Enough of social media argument...

Btw, we learned some things aftermath acclaimed Lekki Massacre even though some of us saw the clearly written handiwork of some people before hand same as this current Ondo situation...

See beyond your nose

Asking an executive governor to approach Court? Over the security of his state?
Over the land he control?
Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by ThatFairGuy1: 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Inu nibini kokan tai mo iwa Wu.
You've written your name on the rock Ashiwaju, posterity will remember you for good.

Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by VictorUSA(m): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
GiwaMoore1:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu you are welcome sir, our future President
give ur family to that corrupt coward not the whole nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by VictorUSA(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
tit:
Nobody should touch Yoruba again. Asiwaju is back. If you try it, he will scatter everything
dumb comment

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by helinues: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sammy07:

I'm not twisting your words.
You're actually using reverse psychology which is not gonna work.
How many times have you created thread to commend akeredolu?
How many times have you created thread commend Sunday?

Yet you can easily create a thread to cheer the Fulanis and antagonized akeredolu.
What is that then if you're not supporting them?

Commend Akeredolu a lawyer that's acting like a Tailor? What's the population of the said herdsmen that a sitting governor couldn't deal with them without noise?

Commend Sunday Igboho for doing what exactly? Igboho a known miscreants has now became you guys overnight hero?

You should know just like during End sars, it is the duty of patriotic Nigerians to cool the tension from both parties hence suggesting peaceful way while you guys were/are suggesting destructive way without considering the poor citizens that might be affected.

Abi you think the Sunday Igboho you guys wanted to get involved would bring the peace...

And what's wrong with a governor getting enough back up like court order in order to tame the unwanted herdsmen?

Which laws are the Northerners quoting hence rejecting the eviction, is it not the court that would clarify things?
Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by Sammy07: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

Commend Akeredolu a lawyer that's acting like a Tailor? What's the population of the said herdsmen that a sitting governor couldn't deal with them without noise?

Commend Sunday Igboho for doing what exactly? Igboho a known miscreants has now became you guys overnight hero?

You should know just like during End sars, it is duty of patriotic Nigerians to cool the tension from both parties hence suggesting peaceful way while you guys were/are suggesting destructive way without considering the poor citizens that might be affected.

Abi you think the Sunday Igboho you guys wanted to get involved would bring the peace...

I have asked and asked again
What has your patriotic Nigeria done to this situation

Pa fasaronti daughter
Killings of oke Ogun indegines
Killings of Benue people
Killings in Sunday igboho village.

I'm waiting for your response.
Kindly tell me how many herdsmen you've arrested.

Re: See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK by helinues: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sammy07:

I have asked and asked again
What has your patriotic Nigeria done to this situation

Pa fasaronti daughter
Killings of oke Ogun indegines
Killings of Benue people
Killings of Sunday igboho village.

I'm waiting for your response.
Kindly tell me how many herdsmen you've arrested.

You should have asked the same Akeredolu you expected me to commend what he has done about them. Ask Nigeria governor's what they have done to secure their states from miscreants

Meanwhile, none of you guys bother to ask about those that are inviting the herdsmen to come and settle down in the forest and also collect money from them...

Or you think the herdsmen settle down in the forest without invitation or paying some money?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Roads Are Among The World's Most Deadly / Oshiomhole Promises To Employ Ex-Okada Riders In Benin. / "Resign Since You Can’t Fix Economy," Atiku Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.