Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Passing An Exam - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Passing An Exam (735 Views)

When Amaechi Hears That Wike Is Passing-by (Hilarious Photo) / Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street / When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passing An Exam by michaelwe1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2007
Three patients in a mental institution prepare for an examination given by the head psychiatrist. If the patients pass the exam, they will be free to leave the hospital. However, if they fail, the institution will detain them for five years.

The doctor takes the three patients to the top of a diving board looking over an empty swimming pool, and asks the first patient to jump.

The first patient jumps head first into the pool and breaks both arms.

Then the second patient jumps and breaks both legs.

The third patient looks over the side and refuses to jump. "Congratulations! You're a free man. Just tell me why didn't you jump?" asked the doctor.

To which the third patient answered, "Well Doc, I can't swim!"
Re: Passing An Exam by iice(f): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2007
grin grin grin I love the human mind!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Boyfrend Gets Peanut Out Of Ear! / Love Making Ooops Imprisonment / Parish Cock Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.