Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions (84618 Views)

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Simplebeauty: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by yeyeboi(m): 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
this kind matter .we go just wait till the truth comes out
make we no dey jump inside something wey we no understand abeg

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by 4wards: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
I smell lies
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by HIV1: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Oga o
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by pickatyouu: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
I don tire . NL now becoming a hub for bad news

Wetin come concern IG for adultery wey adult commit
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by biafranrealson: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
as you sure say dem nak kpekus , what was the taste and experience like?
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by omoyankee3(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
mmmm
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nonsense!!!! They are trying to bring this man down by all means possible because of the way he criticise the president and this Apc vampires but GOD pass them.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by adeskee(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
lovely
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by money121(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Revelation2021(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
yorubas please use your brains this minute!

our leader nnamdi kalu never negotiated with the Fulani's

all we did was to chase them away from our lands.

follow the paths of the igbos and kill off all those Fulani's still sturbornly remaining there

do not buy in or agree on any peace treaty with the Fulani's

i repeat do not buy in or agree on any peace treaty with the Fulani's

for they are all killer herdsmen!

they only want to deceive you to regain stand and then go forcefully back on killing you all again.

be wise and do not shudder!
if some of you are not wise please go and read the holy books of psalms to see how the LORD destroys his enemies and never agree on any peace treaty with them.

if they want to stay in Yoruba land then let them be ready to pay heavy fines and tax every single month forever

yorubas please be wise for we igbos are strongly and solidly behind you

#we move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
PissfulProtester:
This is another one!!!

Waiting for those who will never see anything evil in what their men of "god" do.

This man has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is as good in bed the way he is good on the pulpit swindling people.

If only dicks can talk, and won't lie,.. I bet you, the confessions from the dick of this Pastor will make a p0rnstar bow for him.

Now all the abusers of every other religion are making excuses. In the meantime the husband has even gone to court to show you how real his allegations are. Too many men hide behind their position to propagate evil. If he is guilty he should be removed as head of the church. People of low moral standing should not be regulating others lives.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Fiscus105(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
pickatyouu:
I don tire . NL now becoming a hub for bad news

On punch already
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by DAVE5(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:
You will be quick to commit an error if you take sides in tales as this. One thing for sure is every tale bearer is the hero in their own story.

I jump and pass. Na only God go judge.

God help us. Una go dey alright

You’re a wise man, true

But I always wonder why these so called “men of God” always have their hands deep in one scandal or the other

Fatoyibo
This same suleiman several times
And so many other names that are inconsequential to be saved in my head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by mrvitalis(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:
You will be quick to commit an error if you take sides in tales like these. One thing for sure is every tale bearer is the hero in their own story.

I jump and pass. Na only God go judge.

God help us. Una go dey alright
Because it's a pastor ? ...but if it's thief or gay people now u would judge

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by kabanayol9(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
This kind matter no just concern me, i wasn't there when you met each other.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Goodman247: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by DAVE5(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
CardiNice:
Nonsense!!!! They are trying to bring this man down by all means possible because of the way he criticise the president and this Apc vampires but GOD pass them.

While they’re trying so hard, he is also setting himself up for scandal so hard

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Revelation2021:
yorubas please use your brains this minute!

our leader nnamdi kalu never negotiated with the Fulani's

all we did was to chase them away from our lands.

follow the paths of the igbos and kill off all those Fulani's still sturbornly remaining there

do not buy in or agree on any peace treaty with the Fulani's

i repeat do not buy in or agree on any peace treaty with the Fulani's

for they are all killer herdsmen!

they only want to deceive you to regain stand and then go forcefully back on killing you all again.

be wise and do not shudder!
if some of you are not wise please go and read the holy books of psalms to see how the LORD destroys his enemies and never agree on any peace treaty with them.

if they want to stay in Yoruba land then let them be ready to pay heavy fines and tax every single month forever

yorubas please be wise for we igbos are strongly and solidly behind you

#we move

You people that run immediately you hear one gunshot? You are running around like your mother was kidnapped by a Fulani who saw your ugly face and ran away to the bush.

Carry your spread of hate and jump into lagoon.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Risingblue008(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by nonhuman(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Useless people everywhere
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Aabheaven(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
I look up think say na sapphire be the OP because that babe like news wey de bring men downfall. Very toxic female
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by wink2015(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Blackmail is at play.

He wants money from Pastor Suleman.

He is not using his extranged wife as a tool for cheap blackmail.

The heart of men. Only God can handle it.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by tutudesz: 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
He slept with your wife and you were still going to his church undecided I don't know how people worship pastor's O!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by theFilmtric: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
ouzo1:
Na Puna go kill this Apostle las las..
apostle of scandals

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by arantess: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
PissfulProtester:
This is another one!!!

Waiting for those who will never see anything evil in what their men of "god" do.

This man has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is equally good in bed as he is on the pulpit swindling people.

If only dicks can talk, and won't lie,.. I bet you, the confessions from the dick of this Pastor will make a p0rnstar bow for him.
Why not apply wisdom but shutting it till investigations are fully done and we hear all sides
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by theFilmtric: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
tutudesz:
He slept with your wife and you were still going to his church
cheesy

theFilmtricsay
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
You are a pastor and may have also had sex with other people's wife.
Pastors are known for sleeping with anything under skirt and you may have slept with other people's wife as a pastor.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Geenosko: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
PissfulProtester:
This is another one!!!

This man has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is equally good in bed as he is on the pulpit swindling people.

Sense is very far from you.
Because you were there when it all happened abi?
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fear woman cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges / Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.