Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions (84617 Views)

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by adenigga(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yeah!.....

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by RedPanthar: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Because it's a pastor ? ...but if it's thief or gay people now u would judge

This is your answer. One day I was walking down the streets people shouted thief, thief like seven chasing. The dude passed by me, I looked at the thing panting for his life as he ran with his last strength. Before his pursuers got me I crossed to the other side of the road. That was 15 years ago. My rule and principle still stands, judge no man till all sides of the tale speaks.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by ODJ124(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Omo.. see traffic..

Thread seen...
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Tonyspecial(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
What's going on here
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Chris2863(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
As long as you are innocent,

If GOD be For you, no one can be against you.

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their god righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

You are a big goat grin grin Why won't you post rubbish when the issue concerns your fellow rapist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Suspect33(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
TheNoble007:
I will proceed again as follows. May God's name be glorified and honor to the Lord Jesus who gives abilities to know things.

1) I saw an attack on Apostle Johnson Suleiman. The founder of Omega fire ministries. This attack came directly from his church members. Those who know him should pray for him for grace to be given when this attack comes. I saw the previous one that came to him in the year 2017 and I warned one of his pastors then.
!
TheNoble007 I'm shocked at the accuracy

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by CaptainFM1: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ok, Apostle Suleman we the social media will not judge or come to conclusion yet, but we give you one week to respond to this weighty allegations before otherwise your silence may hold true. Thence we shall call you out as we did to others.

Remember social media is where your life history can be documented even for the 100th generations.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by whytediamond(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Davids , who wept in the videos , said he began a relationship with his wife in secondary school and they courted for about 11 years before marriage.

Even after 100 years of courtship b4 marriage, it doesn't guarantee Fidelity.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by AngelicBeing: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
angry
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
This girl na coursemate for AAU ekpoma na wa see faith o grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Mikael0407(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wahala be like..........
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by 4ckyou: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
bolaayenimo:
They will say APC sponsored the pastor

And yet IGP is quick to order a probe abi? What's his business with this issue or is it a rape? Fulani herdsmen are there killing people and yet no probe.
I knew the moment he said power will shift from the north to the south they will start fighting him again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by tutudesz: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
theFilmtric:

cheesy

theFilmtricsay
It really serious O! The way some people allow Pastor's to control their life is very serious, a pastor will tell you your own blood is a wizard and you will believe undecided
Bros dey seat down for church dey look pastor were don chop madam grin

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Inkling(f): 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmmm..... You see lecturers and pastors if God makes open they're sex adventures, many will be stone to death within seconds.

Many quickies in the name of counceling, submission of assignment, projects, prayer meetings, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by DECENCY3: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Not taking sides but most men who are frightened by their wife's success can do anything to bring her down no matter what it takes . Talking from experience.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by edoairways: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
PissfulProtester:
This is another one!!!

Waiting for those who will never see anything evil in what their men of "god" do.

This man has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is equally good in bed as he is on the pulpit swindling people.

If only dicks can talk, and won't lie,.. I bet you, the confessions from the dick of this Pastor will make a p0rnstar bow for him.
There are three sides in the story why pass a judgement when it hasn't been established that one of the party is at fault?
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
I reserved my comments until the said pastor tell us the following;
1 The reason he was suspended from the Church
2. Why he was speaking up now after his suspension, since he was aware of Apostle Suleiman sleeping with his wife since 2009, that is after 10 years.
3. After upload the said video of threat by Apostle Suleman
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by mrvitalis(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:

This is your answer. One day I was walking down the streets people shouted thief, thief like seven chasing. The dude passed by me, I looked at the thing panting for his life as he ran with his last strength. Before his pursuers got me I crossed to the other side of the road. That was 15 years ago. My rule and principle still stands, judge no man till all sides of the tale speaks.
Only if u apply this rule to every sinners not just pastors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by edoairways: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
4ckyou:

And yet IGP is quick to order a probe abi? What's his business with this issue or is it a rape? Fulani herdsmen are there killing people and yet no probe.
I knew the moment he said power will shift from the north to the south they will start fighting him again.
Similar to Otobo saga.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by tutudesz: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:

But when too much similar stories don full ground, man need to judge O!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by calyto: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
I don't like Suleman at all but if it is not a rape case, why not jejely divorce her?
You can expose him without involving the IGP cos it may be with her consent.
E dey pain sha
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by edoairways: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
I reserved my comments until the said pastor tell us the following;
1 The reason he was suspended from the Church
2. Why he was speaking up now after his suspension, since he was aware of Apostle Suleiman sleeping with his wife since 2009, that is after 10 years.
3. After upload the said video of threat by Apostle Suleman
Ok
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by RedPanthar: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
tutudesz:

But when too much similar stories don full ground, man need to judge O!

After all sides have spoken
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by etrouble: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nobody is surprised. Only gullible people like the so-called Mr Righteouness who is just an ordinary mumuish churchgoer is surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by semyman: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is what these charlatans do all the time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by cpu2006(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
if your allegation is true, then, we call it TESTING. he just test it for to confirm if she is a good wife. grin grin
but, i doubt your allegation.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by RedPanthar: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Only if u apply this rule to every sinners not just pastors

I can't kill myself to please you. Choose your truth
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Fiscus105(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
4ckyou:

The way you guy think is worrisome.

I think man can reason far higher than animals.

Put urself in the position of the husband and judge from that angle.

Don't forget an adage, he who comes with equity comes with clean hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
this is family issue not a criminal issue ..... they should know how to settle it
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Okuda(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
two grown ups nack, person dey call police. adultery na crime in nigeria?
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Champneys: 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
I am not surprised.

Sule Otobo fit knack anything in skirt, he fit fu....ck tree sef!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges / Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.