Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! (3797 Views)

List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. / Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US / Calabar Nairalanders (identify Yourselves Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by Kokscity(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2006
@Disney

Please take Shockreaction's advice, U simply need to chill and proof read your post before you post them. No hard feelings anymore from me, but you have got to make some sense when you post. You simply do not make any sense, from what i have read so far.

You might think i am out for blood, but go back and read you post here. You will see what i am talking about. You went off point with Monies comments and you brought her man, her age and her mum into this discussion when she never complained about all three. She was just "Venting" and everybody picked up on that,except you that went to Pluto with this. Shape up girl, do what you got to do, but you have to be more analytical than that. For someone that is in a top college here in the US, you can do better. You have Daviddylan, Kokscity, and Shockreaction all confused by your postings.Well Good Luck.......
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by disney(f): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2006
@kokcity

Whatever ,but at least monie got my point. kokcity, go get a life, cause guys like you talk too much like woman wrapper, that was the same thing when u said girls in the us are lonely. u one dude we girls on nairaland are fighting with. I hope u know that..
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by Kokscity(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2006
@Disney

I am conviced you are not in school nor educated at all. I still cannot make any sense of anything you say. You are really something. I am sure you are an old woman behind that screen with major Issues. By the way i am sure u know i do not give a Bleep who likes me here or not. I take no prisoners. So if all the girls hate me fine. But coming from you that must be a lie. I will have to take a poll of the girls and see how many are "Out for me"
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by disney(f): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2006
@kokcity

u are an old man behind the screen. pls o, they won't call u an old woman . am a sexy chick ok , get that into ur thick skull. don't forget to read my signature , what does it say? grin
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by Kokscity(m): 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2006
This is Unreal. I think you really have Issues. I wonder why your post just keep me gasping for air.U are really a trip. Damn you need help!
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by disney(f): 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2006
@ kokcity

u need help too because u are not a real man, if u are a real man, u won' t be replying a woman as l said earlier on you just proved urself to be a correct woman wrapper. lol.
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by prettyH(f): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2006
Are u guys still on this issue? Okay now i get it. Guess u guys are tripping for urselves. Just hook up and get it over with.
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by SEGUN2003(m): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2006
I am currently experimenting the same dilema you are having. I live here in the southeast of Brazil, a marvellous place, but with only one problem, there is no Nigerian girl here at all and I want to get married to Nigerian , so what one do? I can only advise you to stick to your current boyfriend and if he gives you enough evidence of liking you a lot, get along with him, why not?
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by larger20(m): 5:03am On Feb 09, 2006
SEGUN2003:

I am currently experimenting the same dilema you are having. I live here in the southeast of Brazil, a marvellous place, but with only one problem, there is no Nigerian girl here at all and I want to get married to Nigerian , so what one do? I can only advise you to stick to your current boyfriend and if he gives you enough evidence of liking you a lot, get along with him, why not?

that is a wise thing to do i guess. My case is diffrent though cos a lot of nigerian girl dey for this area. I even might go back to live in nigeria after my MBA
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by Dauda(m): 1:01am On Feb 11, 2006
What in heaven's name are you doing in Rhode Island? I lived in that hell hole for 7 years before I saw the light. Get a U-haul and skip town and you'll be a rewarded for it.
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by Odeku(m): 1:22am On Feb 12, 2006
obviously Monie is not happy with the white man, my advice is upload your picture ma and you will get lots more response, Nigeria will travel any distance to find love if they like what they see, for real,
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by Dauda(m): 7:11am On Feb 13, 2006
Monie, Odeku is right. Let's see what you look like and we the council of elders will diagnose what the problem is. We are waiting. I believe I can help you. I have some half decent friends in Rhode Island.
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by monie0078(f): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2006
A pic huh? Hmm, well, I'm at work now, maybe when I get home, Also, I must thank you Dauda for thinking of your friends for me, but I'm declining politely. I thank you for offering though. smiley
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by roses(f): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2006
hello Monie,
I am sorry to hear about your situation . I shall add you in my prayers. situations like this need wisdom. but anywayz I believe that since we live in U.S(a foreign land), a nigerian girl/man needs to be more open. to me ,its not about race but about who people really are and of course love.The issue here is that many parents don't seem to accept that. Maybe if you keep talking to your mom about it ,she may change her mindset.
love
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by roses(f): 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2006
hi Bishop,
did you attend university of Ibadan?
just curious.
thanks
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by WesleyanA(f): 2:50am On Feb 15, 2006
You know your a rhodie if:
If a restaurant is more then five minutes away, its out of the question.
You order an iced coffee in December.
When told suprising news, you answer "Geddout" if you're male or "No suh" if you're female.
You feel compelled to hear at least one weather report a day
You know what "ProJo" stands for.
You always start giving directions by saying, "Well, you get on 95, "

You know where the "Trinity Rep," "fleet center" is at.
You know what RIPTA is
You think the GTECH is uglyfying the waterfire and the sole mall in p-town.
you know that URI stand for "urination" (the school of course)
You've been to Newport
CCRI is where you pray never to end up at.
you watch Family Guy
you think 10 mins drive is toooo far!.
You've been to Boston at least 10 times already.
You know Eastside is where rich and jews live.
You don't go near Broad St (bus 11) b'because you're scared you'll get shot.
There is no westside (i don't think there's northside either).
You go to the mall at least 2 times a week if not more.

sorry for going off topic.
anyways, i hope you meet an eligible bachelor soon. kiss
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by Hotstepper(f): 3:30am On Feb 15, 2006
well location as ppl said earlier is a factor but even den, as she said, finding 9erian men dat atleast mantured and get sense and humor is very hard, most of dem just wanna play around ans stuff like dat, keep looking 4 u wanan marry a 9erian if not stick with ur white b/f, gluck
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by monie0078(f): 3:37am On Feb 15, 2006
WesleyanA:

monie0078, i might even know you since p-town is such a small place cool

You know your a rhodie if:
If a restaurant is more then five minutes away, its out of the question.
You order an iced coffee in December.
When told suprising news, you answer "Geddout" if you're male or "No suh" if you're female.
You feel compelled to hear at least one weather report a day
You know what "ProJo" stands for.
You always start giving directions by saying, "Well, you get on 95, "

i'll add mines:
You know where the "Trinity Rep," "fleet center" is at.
You know what RIPTA is
You think the GTECH is uglyfying the waterfire and the sole mall in p-town.
Downtown is a household word.
you know that URI stand for "urination" (the school of course)
You've been to Newport
CCRI is where you pray never to end up at.
you watch Family Guy
you think 10 mins drive is toooo far!.
You've been to Boston at least 10 times already.
You know Eastside is where rich and jews live.
You don't go near Broad St (bus 11) b'because you're scared you'll get shot.
There is no westside (i don't think there's northside either).
You go to the mall at least 2 times a week if not more.

sorry for going off topic.
anyways, i hope you meet an eligible bachelor soon. kiss

LOL!!! You had me cracking up! Hmm, I never gave it much thought, but you're right, there is no westside. Huh. Out of everything on your list, the one with which I beg to differ would be the mall, I very rarely go, I used to go to the Providence Place just because of the movie theater, but a new theater just opened up in Lincoln where I live, so I head there now, I think the last time I was at Providence Place was like last summer or something, Same thing with the Warwick Mall. I was at Emerald not too long ago, but that doesn't count 'cause it's Mass, awesome list though, :-)
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by LEGSTRONG(m): 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2006
Hi dear. i read with apt interest your topic. I flipped thro several pages but couldnt go thro d entire seventeen pages cos am using my phone. Am 27 too live in lagos. Work as a med lab scientist. Been in what i'd call your shoe-type not exactly your shoes. Just cant find d SUITABLE girl. Am third of 4 kids. Last- d only girl- is gettin married next month all others married. I've got no one to go with. Lot's of gist sha. Am not a wierdo but i just like a quiet life and could go wild any time the atmosphere demands. Well enough of my bla bla. Can we talk privately? I cant access your profile so i cant tell if you've got your pic or email there.my email is Feyin_e@ yahoo.co.uk . Do respond however you decide. Take care
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by Ivvie: 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2007
The solution to this is starting from your own self.  Examine yourself and hear from honest friends (remember, you cannot see the back of your head).  Your characteristics might be repelling the right people and otherwise for the wrong.  Your standard calls for a man that wants pure femininity.  Femininity is not about looks, physical features and other your achievements but the deep rooted perception of what you are made for.  I won't go into details about that 'cause every woman ought to have been groomed in that trend.  If you possess all these, then forces might be against you.
  //I am not saying you cannot find someone.  There are people everywhere.  There is a price to pay
                     //with the standard that you have established.  Men with such standards will make no compromise
                    //are not easy to impress. 

There is a man for every woman and a woman for every man.  Most people marry the wrong partners.
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by Rlst84sale(m): 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2007
Monie,

When I first read your posting, I saw a very attractive picture of you behind it only to find it very disappointing that your heart is not good, reading some of your responses to what guys are saying. In other words we Nigerian guys are your garbage posts to dump your anger wastes. What a shame. Dough I don't have any odd against interracial relationships, but sooner or later your love heart throb of now will vent his anger words at you tomorrow and it may just be a yell of nigger!. I hope it won't hurt too much, and your garbage post of now may then be your save haven. Don't stand outside and urinate in the house. Anger is part of your nature as human but manage it well for heaven's sake. There a lot of anger management therapists out there. You should be ashamed of yourself. Get a life.
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by omogenaija(f): 3:38am On Apr 08, 2007
angry shocked
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by felia(f): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2007
@MONIE
u can find Nigerians in Boston Massachusetts, which is close to Rhode Island.
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by LagosBobo1(m): 2:57am On Aug 17, 2007
@monie0078. you need to expand your horizon tho if you're really interested in meeting someone that's worth the search. There are very few eligible Nigerian men in RI. And I should know b'because I used to attend parties in that neck of the wood. But if you really want to meet some eligible naija men, holla at me and I will get you connections with a few of my friends in Maryland and New Jersey areas.
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by aloib(f): 3:07am On Aug 17, 2007
ure complaining, i dont even have white guys where i am, all i see everyday r fucking pinoys, lol
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by oluwafemi1980(m): 10:14pm On May 22, 2013
Am interested let talk tru my mail femiibj@gmail.com
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by sendmeonly(m): 8:32am On Nov 07, 2014
are you worth the criterias set
Re: Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! by sendmeonly(m): 8:35am On Nov 07, 2014
??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / Handsome Guy(20) Needs Rich Gay As Lover / Christian Match-making Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.