Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

The Lords Chosen: Kidnappers Came And Took Away All The Passengers As We Left - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lords Chosen: Kidnappers Came And Took Away All The Passengers As We Left (185 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lords Chosen: Kidnappers Came And Took Away All The Passengers As We Left by peteregwu(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
The Lords chosen: kidnappers came and took away all the passengers as we left

My name is Somto Kenneth. I joined the Lord's Chosen in the year 2006, I thank God for making my family and I Chosen.

Firstly, I want to appreciate God for the genuine salvation of my soul. Also, for seeing us through from 2020 to 2021. And for the safe travels from Kano State to Enugu State, and back to base.

I specially want to thank this merciful God for what he did when we were returning back.
It happened that before we took off, we called our Pastor for prayers, and he did, declaring that we'd arrive safely.
So, as we started moving, we prayed (and I preached) in the bus. However, the bus started developing strange faults; stopped in dark places for more than nine (9) times.

So, my dad, with the inspiration from God, prayed that if God could see us through out of this Kaduna-Abuja expressway (very dangerous area) to a 'bright' place, he'd board a bus, straight to Kano.
As God could have it, He - God - proved himself by safeguarding us to where we boarded a mini bus.

Lo and behold, after we arrived our destination, we received news that immediately we left there, kidnappers came and captured everyone in the bus (both the driver & conductor). Till now, they're yet to be heard.

Chosen Praise the Lord!

Bro Somto Kenneth
(Kano State Youth Intercessory Prayer Coordinator)

Photo Credit: Kano State Youth Media

(1) (Reply)

Only A Nigerian's Sharpness Will Save My Business / Can A None Catholic Go To Confession? / This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.