Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Reason Why Money Is The Root Of All Evil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Money Is The Root Of All Evil (426 Views)

Why Money Is Very Important In Courtship? / The Love Of Money Is Not The Root Of All Evil / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why Money Is The Root Of All Evil by godsplan123: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
I have been battling with financial challenges very bad to the point that I have to sell everything I have, tv generator, fridge etc to be able to feed my family.
I even turn into beggar I do all think of hustle possible to be able to provide for my family. but the worst happened when my wife asked me for money to buy blood tonic for my kid, and I told her I don't have right now. that I need more time to buy it and she started acting strange and she finally exploded, and told me am uselss that she doesn't need a broke man like me that she's better off without me. I feel like hanging myself right now.
Re: The Reason Why Money Is The Root Of All Evil by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
godsplan123:
I have been battling with financial challenges very bad to the point that I have to sell everything I have, tv generator, fridge etc to be able to feed my family.
I even turn into beggar I do all think of hustle possible to be able to provide for my family. but the worst happened when my wife asked me for money to buy blood tonic for my kid, and I told her I don't have right now. that I need more time to buy it and she started acting strange and she finally exploded, and told me am uselss that she doesn't need a broke man like me that she's better off without me. I feel like hanging myself right now.
fear woman!
sorry to ask was she a member of urgent 2k before you married her ?

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Money Is The Root Of All Evil by Sundrus: 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Even for home way man dey provide every every, woman still dey use acidic tongue dey follow am. Oga no dey reason the harsh words wey she dey use on u, focus on how to make the cheddars take cater for ur home. No let her distract u. Negative vibes no dey ever yield good result.
Re: The Reason Why Money Is The Root Of All Evil by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
godsplan123:
Don't Misquote D Bible. Money Is Not The Root Of Evil. It's The "Love Of Money" That Is The Root Of Evil. By The Way, Doesn't Ur Wife Work? Or Doesn't She Av A Job? Is She A Full Housewife?
Re: The Reason Why Money Is The Root Of All Evil by yomi007k(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
If money is the root of evil then poverty must be the root of suffering.
Re: The Reason Why Money Is The Root Of All Evil by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
You marry d wrong woman, she supposed to ensure and pray for you ..she doesn't love you.ihate those kind of woman
Re: The Reason Why Money Is The Root Of All Evil by dobnina(f): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
THE OP IS A SCAMMER. HE HAS BEEN BURSTED IN THE FAMILY SECTION.
DONT SEND ANY MONEY TO HIM.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Money Is The Root Of All Evil by Lucrativress(f): 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
yomi007k:
If money is the root of evil then poverty must be the root of suffering.
OP isn't right.
"The love of money is the root of all evil"
Not money
Re: The Reason Why Money Is The Root Of All Evil by Lucrativress(f): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
godsplan123:
"Scammer"
Okay o.
Toh

(1) (Reply)

Angola Decriminalizes Same Sex Relationships / My Terrible Revenge On My Girlfriend / I Stumbled On My Boyfriend’s Wedding Pictures On Instagram – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.