Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

I Stumbled On My Boyfriend’s Wedding Pictures On Instagram – Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stumbled On My Boyfriend’s Wedding Pictures On Instagram – Nigerian Lady (426 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stumbled On My Boyfriend’s Wedding Pictures On Instagram – Nigerian Lady by Newsreal: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
A Twitter lady by the name @itsMaya_O this morning recounts her ordeal of 4 years ago with a Nigerian man who supposedly was her boyfriend. She helped him pack his bag for a trip she didn’t know was his traditional marriage with another woman

According to her

ON THIS DAY 4 YEARS AGO, I WAS INNOCENTLY SCROLLING THROUGH INSTAGRAM AND I STUMBLED ON WEDDING PICTURES OF MY “BF”

To read more please visit:https://newsreal.com.ng/2021/04/05/118009-wedding/

1 Share

Re: I Stumbled On My Boyfriend’s Wedding Pictures On Instagram – Nigerian Lady by abdulhadi101(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
grin grin grin.... dey don de-girlfriend you tey tey but u still carry the tag for head
Re: I Stumbled On My Boyfriend’s Wedding Pictures On Instagram – Nigerian Lady by hybrid11(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
so now. are you married or you still d wait for him

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Fallen Soo Much In Love With Someone Not To Be With Them? / 7 Dangers Of Assuming You're Into A Relationship / Good People Still Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.