Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Honeymoon Destination, Anyone? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Honeymoon Destination, Anyone? (2923 Views)

Need Honeymoon Destination / Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria / Need Honeymoon Destination!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honeymoon Destination, Anyone? by savanto: 1:09am On May 02, 2011
@sexylogan, You can check Kenya Airways and Emirates. I don't know how much the ticket will cost you but if you can ask the airline, they will be glad to assist you. If you go to Seychelles, you will not want to go to the United States or UK. The only problem there is that cost of living is very high because virtually everything you need is imported. Seychelles does not produce anything except for maybe one or two garment industries there. If you want Close-up, it is imported. You must pay high price plus tax on it. But it is indeed a lovely place to be. i will make out time to post some pics at my earliest convenience.
Re: Honeymoon Destination, Anyone? by baslone: 12:37pm On May 03, 2011
subscribing!
Re: Honeymoon Destination, Anyone? by princeonx: 1:32am On May 09, 2011
What about the Moon! cool
Re: Honeymoon Destination, Anyone? by quomo: 8:51am On May 11, 2011
Hello pple,

Pls i will appreciate if some one can help with a break down of how much it will cost to holiday in seychelles and dubai.
Air fare, hotel accomodation (moderate), other expenses also.
I am really thinking of either of these two locations later this year.

If anybody also has an idea of another lovely holiday spot that does not require Visa and expenses are quite moderate, pls contribute.

email: seyfemq@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dv Visa Lottery 2013 / Any Nigerian In Kuwait? / U.S Adds Cameroon, 9 Other Countries To Its Visa Waiver Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.