Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts (52001 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by shegsrules(m): 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Could this be the truth.

Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by sameks08(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
GentleD201:
And what crime did the woman laying on the floor committed embarassed
. only one crime she is Igbo
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Dedetwo(m): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
seunmsg:

Reduce the emotions and you will see properly. Why have we all been calling on government to clampdown on criminal herdsmen? If we all agree that it’s wrong for herdsmen to go about with guns killing people, we must also agree that it’s wrong for ESN to do the same.

In case you don’t know, ESN was set up by a secessionist movement. That alone is enough for the government to move quickly in dealing with the outfit. We must not wait till the outfit fully transforms into a terrorist group/ separatist militia to wage war against Nigeria before acting. Boko Haram will be a child’s play compared to ESN if the outfit is allowed to fester. Eastern governor either take legal control or FG use maximum force to quickly disband the outfit. There is no two ways about it.

What is the functions of Nigerian army? Is Nigerian army created to defend and protect Fulani and herdsmen? Why is Nigerian army readily deployed when the communities want the Fulani and herdsmen to vacate their lands? Secessionist or no secessionist movement, are Nigerians not matured enough to decide we head our different ways? If FG wants Nigeria to break, let see its maximum force. Today is not 1967. ESN is better equipped than initial units of Biafran army in 1967. The governors must thread very carefully.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Dedetwo(m): 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Miracle1991:
I will not even insult you, it is a waste of time if I bath a pig. Any organization that carries arms attacking our military personnels is a terrorist organization. Anybody that carry arms without a constitutional backing is a terrorist.
Boko Haram, ipob, ESN, fulanis herdsmen, etc will be considered as terrorist as far as they carry arms without a constitutional backing. And all of them will be treated as terrorist.
Now carry your insult to the bank and Cash out.

The above sounded like a crap which only Yoruba can vomit. When Amotekon was not listed, I knew he\she is an aroke. There is no page in Nigerian constitution that grants the governors the liberty to create armed group. Even the president cannot create armed group without the consent of the National Assembly. What dumbass constitutionality are you hyping about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Shea the zoo must burn... The zoo don dey burn already!!

Just yesterday Over 40 people killed in ebonyi state... Yet the media is silent!
[i]
Today a heavy battle that killed innocent people in IMO initiated by Igbos [/i]yet the whole media is silent cos no be for north e happen

You people are more concern about herdsmen...

Your house is on fire... But you no send.... Na fulani matter you carry for head like Gala

Check out this thread that failed to hit the front page... Over 40 innocent people were killed in ebonyi by Nigerian forces... Why is no body talking about this news??

https://www.nairaland.com/6379176/breaking-heavy-tension-ebonyi-over#98364783

Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Miracle1991:
what crime did the soldiers commit, is it an offence to decide to serve your country?

Go back to the North.

Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Notasyouthink: 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Miracle1991:
your wishes has already been granted by the soldiers.
And your own is fast approaching tongue tongue tongue

Enjoy while it lasts grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Coinbased: 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
ohh
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Realguyman1(m): 12:13am On Jan 26, 2021
Miracle1991:
what crime did the soldiers commit, is it an offence to decide to serve your country?
Sometimes I tried being myself and hoping Nigeria will be great one day. But whenever I read people's comments like yours on social media or see the way people do behave in the real life over here in Nigeria, then I wonder were will the greatness comes from. Imagine your comment here on nairaland? And I know this is how u will like on real stand. Wetin come concern the poor woman with esn? The soldiers nor know who kill their colleagues? Why e come be say na innocent people them come decide to dey show muscle for their body? Well sha..., One thing I know be say God go save me for this country and from people like una hand very soon.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Donchrisconnect: 12:14am On Jan 26, 2021
Mkmoney:

Committee grin
what is funny butter brain
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by hollywater: 1:14am On Jan 26, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Soldiers left those who killed them and started killing unarmed civilians. Is that not cowardice and wickedness. Face those armed people and fight gallantly.
Gbam they go into the Bush and not Traders.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Okuda(m): 2:29am On Jan 26, 2021
Miracle1991:
I say amen,as far as she support a terrorist organization. We all know how igbos came to the social media to support this terrorist organization called ESN. The day federal government will face that axis, I swear many of you will know that it is a crime to support a terrorist organization.
When maiduguri people were aiding and abetting boko Haram,they know what they get at the end, now nobody will tell them to expose any boko Haram before they do so.
Continue aiding those bastards, time is coming that you guys will regret that.

what is boko haram?
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Okuda(m): 2:30am On Jan 26, 2021
seunmsg:
ESN is an illegal outfit. If the south east want a regional security arrangement, they should create one legally just the way Amotekun was done. The government cannot look away when an illegal outfit is going about with arms and claiming to be a security organization.

illegal outfit with arms? Herdsmen going about with AK 47s are the licensed to do so?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by sirwhyteB(m): 3:11am On Jan 26, 2021
SAY NO TO ONE NIGERIA
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by chidinwachukwu(m): 4:17am On Jan 26, 2021
Miracle1991:
I say amen,as far as she support a terrorist organization. We all know how igbos came to the social media to support this terrorist organization called ESN. The day federal government will face that axis, I swear many of you will know that it is a crime to support a terrorist organization.
When maiduguri people were aiding and abetting boko Haram,they know what they get at the end, now nobody will tell them to expose any boko Haram before they do so.

Even coconut has sweet water,but I don't think your head has any water at all not talk of bitter one.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by oshonwambada: 6:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Miracle1991:
it wil reach u in one way or the other.I hope u wil remember what u said today
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Juslaidat: 7:16am On Jan 26, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Shea the zoo must burn... The zoo don dey burn already!!

Just yesterday Over 40 people killed in ebonyi state... Yet the media is silent!

Today a heavy battle that killed innocent people in IMO initiated by Igbos yet the whole media is silent cos no be for north e happen

You people are more concern about herdsmen...

Your house is on fire... But you no send.... Na fulani matter you carry for head like Gala

Check out this thread that failed to hit the front page... Over 40 innocent people were killed in ebonyi... Why is no body talking about this news??

https://www.nairaland.com/6379176/breaking-heavy-tension-ebonyi-over#98364783

Why are you always filled with bitterness? I always read your comment there has never been any positive comment from you, you are so filled with hate. Child of hate and bitterness. Your people have been in power since the inception of Nigeria looting this country dry and channeling all the resources and projects to the north yet you are still filled with bitterness. Wetin we go do for Una again. We never try? E don tey we don dey help Una but Una no wan help Una self.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Mkmoney(m): 7:20am On Jan 26, 2021
Donchrisconnect:
what is funny butter brain
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by criuze(m): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2021
Miracle1991:

as long as the issue is biafra no sacrifice is too much

we shall be a free nation
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by billyG(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2021
seunmsg:

What double standard? Haven’t we all been calling on government to clampdown on the criminal herdsmen? Why should we take a different position on ESN?
ESN are security outfit not criminals,if d govt.cnt secure are lives people has resorted to self help.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by seunmsg(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2021
billyG:

ESN are security outfit not criminals,if d govt.cnt secure are lives people has resorted to self help.

Security outfit created by law or by a secessionist?
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by winner37(m): 11:46am On Jan 26, 2021
This place call country is no more safe again, is being contaminated by some dingbats
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by ada9ja(f): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nomorelove:

You must be joking if you think the FG can win a war against the South East in this present time. Please think twice, it cannot happen. Odiro possible
lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest / Burial Of Onwukwe Chukwu Obiahu, NTA Staff Who Was Stoned To Death In Kogi / Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.