Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach (50367 Views)

Frank Lampard Purchases 209 Beers,75 Jagermeisters, 65 Vodka For His Team / Chelsea Coach, Sarri Sent Off, Higuain Furious In Ugly Scenes Yesterday (Photos) / Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by giftedben: 5:39am On Jan 26, 2021
He shouldnt have been a Chelsea coach at all. All these brits don't know anything about football management. His football was boring and annoying.
Chelsea just saved a life.
Many times I wanted to strangle him from my TV set. grin

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Olarewaju89: 5:40am On Jan 26, 2021
We don hear sir grin
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Teejaney88(m): 5:40am On Jan 26, 2021
purpinkx:
Won't forget Peter Drury’s comment during the Man City game

“Chelsea have had their first touch since about last Tuesday."
lol...
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by phytosammy: 5:41am On Jan 26, 2021
You can have an acre of an arable agricultural land for 250k in Odeda of Ogun state.

You can also subscribe to our plantain promo offer which we'll help you establish a plantain plantation on a full acre or half acre of land. Fully insured under NAIC, free documentation and free weeding and consultation.

Please call or chat me up on 08167958456.
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by reccy(m): 5:43am On Jan 26, 2021
All the best super frankie....

I believe one day you will come back to make us proud.

Where is Tuchel? We need to get work done ...
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by GeneralPula: 5:44am On Jan 26, 2021
Denique:

Lampard isn't the problem of Chelsea..

First 5 years of Ferguson in Manu, I heard him no wan anything..

Chelsea as a team hasn't come back to its feet yet, fully since that ban happened !
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Lexusgs430: 5:46am On Jan 26, 2021
Those moments when you crave for something, so badly....... That it almost looks unachievable.........

When you eventually grab it, you get to that moment of de ja vu.......... You actually realise how difficult, that role is.......

Then you blow it.......... cheesy grin

BE CAREFUL, WHAT YOU WISH FOR......... cheesy

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by ceeceeco: 5:47am On Jan 26, 2021
tillaman:
It’s time to move on!!
Chelsea fans are famed for their numerous wailings, they are never contented
Una no remember say him need father experience before una employ am?
now wey una don sack am Make una go beg Mourinho
Exactly, Chelsea fans are never contented at all, they complain at every little thing.

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by OscarJaden(m): 5:50am On Jan 26, 2021
how can ziyech who was the king of assist with ajax now a shadow of himself

Timo Werner who was scoring goals week in week out in Germany suddenly turn to flop not to talk of kai harvert

Lampard had so many players under him but his just clueless in using them

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Orestino(m): 5:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Thomas Tuchel incoming!

Let the gegenpressing begin

make I first use wolves do experiment tomorrow

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 26, 2021
rottennaija:
The club should have given him more time. The gap between the first position and the ninth was just 11 points. Anything could have happened.

He had no clue on how to turn things around and the board clearly saw that and then decided to relieve him from the job which was the best thing for both parties.

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Reference(m): 5:56am On Jan 26, 2021
Denique:

Reports say only one of the signings was his. You must understand how club management works.
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by kevoh(m): 5:58am On Jan 26, 2021
MadMods56:
Chelsea have appointed 15 managers since I started watching football. That's crazy
Bayern Munich have appointed 13 managers since Mourinho took over Chelsea in 2014, just two managers less than Chelsea's 15. Yet, they are still consistently dominant in Bundesliga and Uefa Champions League. Nothing wrong with changing managers, if you feel you are not getting results. I'm even surprised Roman Abramovich had that patience to wait this long before firing Lampard.

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Reference(m): 5:59am On Jan 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
Newcastle should sign him pls

My thoughts as well. A club competing at the highest levels but with modest expectations to ease the pressure on him and a present manager that cannot get anything right despite opportunity after opportunity in Steve Bruce.
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Reference(m): 6:03am On Jan 26, 2021
rottennaija:
The club should have given him more time. The gap between the first position and the ninth was just 11 points. Anything could have happened.

It is that 'anything can happen' that worried Father Abraham.
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by ofiko123(m): 6:08am On Jan 26, 2021
Nice one... Wishing Frank lampard success in his future endeavors...
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Reference(m): 6:08am On Jan 26, 2021
giftedben:
He shouldnt have been a Chelsea coach at all. All these brits don't know anything about football management. His football was boring and annoying.
Chelsea just saved a life.
Many times I wanted to strangle him from my TV set. grin

With Frankie out there is just one English gaffer in the top half of the Prem. Telling.
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 26, 2021
MadMods56:
Chelsea have appointed 15 managers since I started watching football. That's crazy

There is nothing crazy about it and it also happens even in every corporation's were people get fired if they are not meeting up with the job expectations which is why it is a business and not an NGO.

No business esterblishment will pay you high wages and expect less from you, Never.

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Typicalguy(m): 6:11am On Jan 26, 2021
MadMods56:
real Madrid and inter Milan undecided undecided undecided

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by rottennaija(m): 6:20am On Jan 26, 2021
Reference:

It is that 'anything can happen' that worried Father Abraham.
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by rottennaija(m): 6:20am On Jan 26, 2021
byrron:

He had no clue on how to turn things around and the board clearly saw that and then decided to relieve him from the job which was the best thing for both parties.

Maybe he was tinkering too much.
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by BabaO2: 6:24am On Jan 26, 2021
densiks:
The sack came a bit later than expected

He didn’t have the capacity and expertise required of a club in Chelsea’s position considering the investment made for the season.

So many things were deteriorating with no signs of improvement.Infact Chelsea became like Nigeria especially under the current administration.

I’m happy there was room for a sack unlike what is happening in Nigeria.

Farewell to him,he can take his plans and coaching experiments somewhere else.

Meanwhile he can go along with Mason Mount.
You talk as a typical Nigerian that knows nothing than to shout at be9ja shop when the results didn't go your way. What competence do you require from a manager than what lampard did last season with majorly young and inexperienced players? His only mistake was too many changes he made at a time and the 2 cripples he bought from Germany

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:24am On Jan 26, 2021
I wish him success in his future endeavors.
He should be thanking his stars that he did not have to face Atletico Madrid.
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 6:30am On Jan 26, 2021
A mediocre coach, packaged by the English media. Good thing you're gone, tuchel is good but would have preferred allegri.

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:40am On Jan 26, 2021
The sack came too early, they should have given him more time

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Bahamas95(m): 6:56am On Jan 26, 2021
A major issue any new manager should address in Chelsea is that of physicality. Some of the players are too lanky, they get bullied off the ball easily by opposing players......EPL is a physical league, if you ain't rugged most especially midfielders/defenders the team is bound to struggle. That's what Lampard failed to address.

I am not always comfortable whenever players like Ziyech, Pulicic, Havertz and that dogoyaro Abraham are with the ball. There is every possibility that they will be dispossessed.

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by casppyjay: 6:57am On Jan 26, 2021
densiks:

He didn’t have the capacity and expertise required of a club in Chelsea’s position considering the investment made for the season.

So many things were deteriorating with no signs of improvement.Infact Chelsea became like Nigeria especially under the current administration.

i don’t know how true it is but I heard he provoked the board during the last meeting asking for more money to buy new players and dem just buy 200milla last year..
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Humanoid01(m): 7:07am On Jan 26, 2021
densiks:

Not a fan of Frank, but anyone who doesn't see what Mount does on the pitch either knows nothing about football or is simply a hater.

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Zenithpeak(m): 7:08am On Jan 26, 2021
Time to start from the grassroot.

The law of nature doesn't allow anyone to start climbing a tree from the top.

I hope you will realise that, it is a wrong move to put a cart before the horse in life.

#superfrankielampard

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Jeffy1206(m): 7:11am On Jan 26, 2021
densiks:

it's obvious you don't know anything about football undecided Mason Mount has been the all consistent player this season. Shut up and join another club and leave Chelsea for us angry
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Gkay1(m): 7:11am On Jan 26, 2021
Chelsea may sack him but lampard remain lampard
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Jeffy1206(m): 7:12am On Jan 26, 2021
Humanoid01:

Not a fan of Frank, but anyone who doesn't see what Mount does on the pitch either knows nothing about football or is simply a hater.
tell them bro. Best player all day on the pitch smiley

Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today / Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo / Odion Ighalo Joins The #EndSARS Campaign (Photos)