Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,199 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) (49986 Views)

Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players / Nigeria Vs Siera Leone - PINNICK Addressing Super Eagles After The Match. / Nigerians Now Drawing The New Jersey On Their Body Instead Of Paying 41k For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by swaggerjack: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Who was watching the body language of the Super Eagles players when Major General Buhari addressed them.

Ahmed Musa at the 1:40 minute mark and William Paul Troost-Ekong captured the mood of the Super Eagles squad feelings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4NNour_Syo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by swaggerjack: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Austin Eguavon in the 1:30 minute mark:

Austin Eguavon: We were so excited that his excellency the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

Ahmed Musa : Yinmu

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by helinues: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
undecided

Must you wail on everything?

Haba

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by swaggerjack: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
helinues:
undecided

Haba
No one wanted to hear the address of the corrupt and failed tyrant extend his bad luck to the team.

321 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Maybe they were feeling the bad luck he was giving them

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by helinues: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Keep on winning.. Mr president's message.

That it's enough

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by helinues: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
swaggerjack:

No one wanted to hear the address of the corrupt and failed tyrant extend his bad luck to the team.

Yet they listened to him all through..

They could have walked out of the conference room if they didn't what to hear Mr president talking. Don't you think?

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by nrexzy: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Way to go.....

Keep the motivation up...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by Penguin2: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Buhari wasted their time.

Said absolutely nothing that would inspire.

And I’m sure he must showed up late and kept the boys waiting only to say absolutely rubbish.

I hope we don’t lose against Tunisia, because I will blame him.

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by codedguy1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
I just hope we don't lose the match against Tunisia after this unnecessary presidential talk.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by efembaba(m): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Buhari didn't utter one word. Chai. What a president.... Statue president

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by Multiplier7(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
This country would have been sweeter had it been we are all patriotic and say NO to tribalism and corruption

Go and win my darling Super Eagles!
All the best!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Some of the players just dey smile.. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by swaggerjack: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Some of the players just dey smile.. cheesy
Ahmed Musa nearly bust out laughing, he had to hold himself grin

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
swaggerjack:

grin
Were you among them? shocked
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
swaggerjack:

...what does this have to do with the topic.
sensitization

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by SarkinYarki: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
I hope he didn't transmit badluck to them

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by SarkinYarki: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
He said he agreed to speak to them meaning the minister even had to beg him cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
helinues:
undecided

Haba

If you have something good going on would you really want someone who has an indabatable path with failure come close to you??
Would you really fancy to go down the the Anthony Joshua lane??,
You go dey defend nonsense �

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by helinues: 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
ablejesus26:

If you have something good going on would you really want someone who has an indabatable path with failure come close to you??
Would you really fancy to go down the the Anthony Joshua lane??,
You go dey defend nonsense �

Incoherent and balderdash

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
They should be sure to do everything to steer clear the failure personified of a president.
Him go give una bad luck oo�

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
helinues:

Helinus speak English ooo��
But can you dispute the fact that bubu has always been a blatant failure right from his early days??
Why you even like this failure of a leader sef.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by helinues: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
ablejesus26:

Helinus speak English ooo��
But can you dispute the fact that bubu has always been a blatant failure right from his early days??
Why you even like this failure of a leader sef.

A failure Buhari leading a successful person like you..

When you could have contested in 2015 and 2019 as a successful person. Winning is sure

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
helinues:

This is the Helinus we all know
Zero capacity to engage in a debatable discuss.
I did not insult you but here you are calling me a child bcus I want you to evaluate yourself and tell yourself the truth.
Buhari is a failure
It's as clear as a bell, even the deaf can somehow comprehend.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
helinues:

A failure Buhari leading a successful person like you..

When you could have contested in 2015 and 2019 as a successful person. Winning is sure

Perhaps you are amongst the set awon Omo boys �
Because everyone who knows bubu knows he has cluelessness and failure as a cliche and attribute�.
Guy I don't dislike you.
I only want you to say the obvious truth
Buhari and his demonic apc is failure personified.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by helinues: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
ablejesus26:

This is the Helinus we all know
Zero capacity to engage in a debatable discuss.
I did not insult you but here you are calling me a child bcus I want you to evaluate yourself and tell yourself the truth.
Buhari is a failure
It's as clear as a bell, even the deaf can somehow comprehend.

You can make your points without adding to your already lies.

Eish
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
helinues:

You can make your points without adding to your already lies.

Eish
I have got a son who is going to be 12 very soon and I perceive him intelligent enough to call what is wrong, wrong and what's right, right.

Bubu is a failure,it berates all mental comprehensive deduction why an adult like you can't come to terms with such obvious truth.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by Babaken(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
If super eagles loose today match put the blame on bubu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by slimghost(m): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Eguavoen the sycophant! Thank you thank you everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by DesChyko: 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
ablejesus26:

Bubu is a failure,it berates all mental comprehensive deduction why an adult like you can't come to terms with such obvious truth.

Perhaps all isn't as it seems at the bolded undecided

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mourinho Releases Statement Following Manchester United Sack / Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup / The Moment Pogba Crashed Lukaku And Rashford Interview After Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.