Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

The Great Tribulation Is Already Creeping In - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Great Tribulation Is Already Creeping In (224 Views)

The Great Tribulation is ending not starting / That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Great Tribulation Is Already Creeping In by MistadeRegal(m): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
DISEASE CONTROL LAW

The LORD JESUS CHRIST had shown me this in the year 2018, few days after the revelation of the viral disease that will lead to the enforcement of a microchip implant and the setting up of the New World Order.

In this later revelation, there I saw people who rejected the chip implantation subjected to the most horrible inhumane treatment. So gory that the world was united to treat those who reject it so badly.

I saw a giant robotic machine in the sky detecting those moving but not chipped and picking them up. I saw humans used as experiments. Mutilations, killings, all kinds of horrible inhumane treatment that you can ever imagine.

I saw two American women, one I know but the other I do not know, and some men I do not know happily and comfortably saying they have now achieved their aim and nobody can stop them now and really praising themselves.

But during it all, I saw nobody rise to talk about human rights nor anyone speaking against the extreme inhumane treatment mete out to those who rejected the chip nor defending anyone. Lo, it was so full of horror.

If the time is now, we can't stop it, unless our GOD does.
We can always pray that GOD adjusts the time and make this cup pass away from us. Right now, we are at His mercy. He still hears prayers.

Remember these sayings of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, you can also use it in communicating to GOD because His Word is still alive, quick and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword:

Matthew 18:18-19 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

But remember, those who overcame the beast, his image, the number of his name and his mark are those who do not receive them just as the Bible says. Therefore, now is the time to be closer to GOD than ever before in every way.

Make sure you read the following Bible quotes:

Revelation 7:9-17
Revelation 15:2-4
Revelation 20:4,6

Lo, you have been informed even by the LORD JESUS CHRIST Himself.
This is a reminder of what He had spoken to you which the world have tried to hide from you because you did not have time to check nor observe.

Watch and pray.

GOD bless, keep us and make us worthy at His return.

Amen.

Peace.

(1) (Reply)

What The World Has Not Prepared For ; What About Me And You ? / Most Problems Are Not Spiritual But A Result Of The Human Character / Northerners Really? Check This Form Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.