Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

I Laugh At Ipob.... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Laugh At Ipob.... (6192 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Throws Shade At IPOB Terrorists / Nnamdi Kanu To Lay Wreath At IPOB Command In Honor Of Commander Ikoson At 7pm / I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 10:29am On Jan 26, 2021
owunabastard:
My question is this not Nigeria Army has Igbos army too? What are the igbo guys the army allowing their collegues to cause harm i Igbo land. If these continue, I am seeing a serious problem in this country. All this boils down to leadership, Nigerians leader should come together and stop this madness. Personally, I do not support confrontation between ESN and NA. Innocent people will suffer

ipob doesnt care....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Notasyouthink: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

your nyansh....
If you no like how ESN is defending us hang.
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Notasyouthink: 10:30am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

i condemn any type of evil....
Prove that to me.
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
If you no like how ESN is defending us hang.

you see those new railways....??

go sleep their....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Prove that to me.

ipob is evil....
i will not keep quiet....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Notasyouthink: 10:39am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:
`

cant you people say anything without mentionin boko haram....??

south east is about you,not boko haram....
Boko haram are killing your beloved almighty nigga-arean soldiers in their numbers, why are you not pitying boko haram??

Are boko harem not humans?? Just tell the igbos you want them to be annihilated from the face of this earth that is why you want them to do nothing while your fulanised army kill them at will.

Bloody hypocrite!
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Notasyouthink: 10:40am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

ipob is evil....
i will not keep quiet....
What made IPOB evil??
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 10:41am On Jan 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
What made IPOB evil??

they are eeeevillll....

a people that that are spread all over the country would be more careful....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Notasyouthink: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

you see those new railways....??

go sleep their....
I should be the one telling you that.. Because the way you going will definitely destroy you hypocrisy is dangerous.
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2021
their is something very sinister about ipob....

they know exactly that igbos are mostly christians,why try to change them to jews....??
i dont gerrit.... undecided undecided
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Notasyouthink: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

they are eeeevillll....

a people that that are spread all over the country would be more careful....
You've not answered my question. Answer my question if you're honest with yourself.

What made IPOB evil?? That's the question!
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I should be the one telling you that.. Because the way you going will definitely destroy you hypocrisy is dangerous.

ehen....ipob is not dangerous that is pushin you to fight people with dangerous weapons....

but me that is tellin you its a bad idea is dangerous....

biko,go sleep....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You've not answered my question. Answer my question if you're honest with yourself.

What made IPOB evil?? That's the question!

look....

even if you want to start a vigilante,you must work with the police and army....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Notasyouthink: 10:52am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

ehen....ipob is not dangerous that is pushin you to fight people with dangerous weapons....

but me that is tellin you its a bad idea is dangerous....

biko,go sleep....
The people with dangerous weapons (like you labeled them) have been killing us even when everyone knows we are not armed that is the fact.

It is you that wants such evil act to remain a norm is the dangerous one here.
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
The people with dangerous weapons (like you labeled them) have been killing us even when everyone knows we are not armed that is the fact.

It is you that wants such evil act to remain a norm is the dangerous one here.

killing us,killing us....its all you people cry about....we should put all criminals in the same category,wheather christian,muslim,yoruba,igbo,hausa,fulani,ant,lion,snail,leopard,snake,antilope,hyena or pidgeon....

if the pidgeon is a criminal,arrest am....!!
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 11:00am On Jan 26, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6383768/amotekun-arrests-truckload-herdsmen-going#98456725

this is how it should be done....

not formin rambo in the bush....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Notasyouthink: 11:03am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

look....

even if you want to start a vigilante,you must work with the police and army....
You see.. The question is a hard nut for you to crack I knew you cannot answer it because the truth remains that IPOB is fighting a just cause which people like you (that wants nigga-area to remain one) don't want simply because you that what IPOB is doing is capable of dividing nigga-area.

Are you a terrorist sympathizer??

Why do you want ESN to work with police and army when you know these forces are compromised??

Can you prove to me that nigga-arean police and army are not compromised??
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 11:04am On Jan 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You see.. The question is a hard nut for you to crack I knew you cannot answer it because the truth remains that IPOB is fighting a just cause which people like you (that wants nigga-area to remain one) don't want simply because you that what IPOB is doing is capable of dividing nigga-area.

Why do you want ESN to work with police and army when you know these forces are compromised??

nope....i dont agree with you on that....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:

you must drop this nigga thing that you picked up from ipob....

we nigerians dont use that word....we are not afro-americans....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Notasyouthink: 11:11am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

killing us,killing us....its all you people cry about....we should put all criminals in the same category,wheather christian,muslim,yoruba,igbo,hausa,fulani,ant,lion,snail,leopard,snake,antilope,hyena or pidgeon....

if the pidgeon is a criminal,arrest am....!!
Have you seen how you always beat about the same bush when cornered??

Am not surprised though because that is how an average nigga-arean behaves an average nigga-arean is ever ready to lie and use propaganda to change the narrative.

The truth remains that nigga-arean army and police have been killing us without provocation and such nonsense which people like you support because of your hatred towards igbos cannot continue.
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Notasyouthink: 11:14am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

nope....i dont agree with you on that....
What are your reasons??
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 11:14am On Jan 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Have you seen how you always beat about the same bush when cornered??

Am not surprised though because that is how an average nigga-arean behaves an average nigga-arean is ever ready to lie and use propaganda to change the narrative.

The truth remains that nigga-arean army and police have been killing us without provocation and such nonsense which people like you support because of your hatred towards igbos cannot continue.

uuhh....stop it....i cant reason with you like this....

the word niger is in your bible....stop been so docile....

niger is just a word like orange or banana....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Notasyouthink: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

you must drop this nigga thing that you picked up from ipob....

we nigerians dont use that word....we are not afro-americans....
I cannot drop it if you are afraid of the truth I am not.
The name of your beloved country was drawn from that slur word "Nigga" that is the fact.
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 11:18am On Jan 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I cannot drop it if are afraid of the truth I am not.
The name of your beloved country was drawn from that slur word "Nigga" that is the fact.

nope....it was from the bible and it was not written that way....
you forgot your past,the whites didnt....

they know who you realy are....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
What are your reasons??

look,go and listen to Ijele Speaks....

he does live talks on facebook too....

its very hard for me to do it the way he does....
i dont have the talent....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Notasyouthink: 11:37am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

look,go and listen to Ijele Speaks....

he does live talks on facebook too....

its very hard for me to do it the way he does....
i dont have the talent....
I should go and listen to a paid idiot that was deported from turkey because of his fraudulent activities?? I don't have data to waste on envious and hateful idiots like your messiah ijele.

Why don't you listen to kanus gospel to see if you will change into a nice and reasonable person.
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I should go and listen to a paid idiot that was deported from turkey because of his fraudulent activities?? I don't have data to waste on envious and hateful idiots like your messiah ijele.

Why don't you listen to kanus gospel to see if you will change into a nice and reasonable person.

aahh....soo,you already know him....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:

are you freakin kiddin me....??

Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Notasyouthink: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

are you freakin kiddin me....??
You that wants me to go listen to an envious paid fraudster like ijele, are you not kidding by that??
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You that wants me to go listen to an envious paid fraudster like ijele, are you not kidding by that??

soo,i should listen to a self-proclaimed supleme leader and ignore somebody that cares about lifes....
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by Notasyouthink: 11:51am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

aahh....soo,you already know him....
Of course I know the idiot that always attack the oppressed leaving the oppressors. And that is the case study of leaving the arse that farted and giving the head a very big knock.

Anybody that wants we IPOB sympathizers to reason with him must be upright. There is no way you will always attack IPOB leaving the rot and mess in Nigerian system which gave birth to IPOB.
Re: I Laugh At Ipob.... by tsdarkside(m): 11:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Of course I know the idiot that always attack the oppressed leaving the oppressors. And that is the case study of leaving the arse that farted and giving the head a very big knock.

Anybody that wants we IPOB sympathizers to reason with him must be upright. There is no way you will always attack IPOB leaving the rot and mess in Nigerian system which gave birth to IPOB.

that is a giant lie....
he criticize the goverment too....

and he was a ipobian....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- / Ugwuanyi: I Kept Faith With My 2015 Inaugural Address / PDP's Mbah Vows To Move Enugu GDP From $4.4bn To $30bn In Eight Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.