Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order (19641 Views)

Ultimatum To Herders: SANs Back Akeredolu, Insist Action Not Unconstitutional / Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen / Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by TheSTreetman: 6:54am On Jan 26, 2021
J
Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by jericco1(m): 6:54am On Jan 26, 2021
That's how it is supposed to be

1 Like

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by olajizz01(m): 6:55am On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:
Better... Best way to go.

Loss of lives and destruction of properties already averted... Same as we did during the acclaimed Lekki massacre

Protecting my region is very dear to me... The insults, attacks, provocations are just like akamu to to. If that's what will avert trouble, so be it

Peace! Amani! No Ijogban

God bless Yoruba land
Shame on you,terrorists apologist,just because of politics, you wanted to sell your brothers and sisters for a plate of porridge.

2 Likes

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by Risingblue008(m): 6:56am On Jan 26, 2021
Let Dem stop open grazing
And any one caught inside d forest should be presecuted as a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by Celestyn8213: 6:57am On Jan 26, 2021
I sincerely hope it'll bring lasting peace

1 Like

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by favour32(m): 6:57am On Jan 26, 2021
DestroyEvil:
Tears of Joy filled my eyes as I woke up to this wonderful News of United Nigeria. I'm beginning to love Fulanis and seeing them as my Brothers. I'm I dreaming?! I was already seeing them as brute animals that humans must unites to slaughter most Mercilessly slaughter and destroy out of our mist.

Now, a hope for United Great Nigeria has been renewed! I really do hope Fulanis are truly my human brothers and sisters, I can't wait to join hands with them to make Nigeria the true Giant of Africa! For the very first time in my Life I truly feel like saying God Bless Bihari and God Bless Nigeria. I'll wait for sometime to confirm if Fulanis are truly capable of seeing me as their own beloved brothers.

For now, let the Credit for this awesome new Beginning go to the one and only Courageous Warrior Youth Leader that proved to Fulanis that the guns they took as their god can never kill every good Soul! For speaking for the VoiceGod Bless Sunday Igboho!!!
You don collect ya stipend?
Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by Austin4Jesus(m): 6:58am On Jan 26, 2021
Even if they register, commit a crime, get arrested, get sentenced, they will suddenly be considered as "Repentant Herdmen" and granted amnesty, this is Nigeria, we have a lot to deal with. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by Supan(m): 6:59am On Jan 26, 2021
olajizz01:
Hahahahaha.............................,at least for a while, because na to divide this false marriage,na him be last solution.

The ball is in their court to abide by the rules or wait for their president patron, who promised them free RUGA at the expense another man's land and life.
Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by olajizz01(m): 7:00am On Jan 26, 2021
Celestyn8213:
I sincerely hope it'll bring lasting peace
There is nothing last peace in this false marriage, it will only last for a while,

na to divide will be the lasting peace you they asked for.

1 Like

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:02am On Jan 26, 2021
Registration is merely not enough for this wandering band of normads. They ought to be given yellow badges, firmly imprinted on their shirts, for identification (if you know what I mean.)

3 Likes

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by Vistra40: 7:03am On Jan 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
Registration of killers, and kidnappers, the problem just begun.

No bro! Shebi we are the same people on this forum saying the herdsmen should come out from the bush, buy or rent lands and do their business legitimately? Them getting registered is the first step and it’s a way to go. One step before the other. Let’s not criticize everything

3 Likes

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by Grace001: 7:04am On Jan 26, 2021
Fulani... the only tribe that always get undivided government attention

1 Like

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by Nightalan: 7:07am On Jan 26, 2021
emmabest2000:

Audio registrations

Dem go still do more harm to innocent citizens after this audio registrations
Don't you think you should be more concerned about liberating the 350 communities the Fulani has occupied and conquered in your own land. Which kind busy body is this? You should be ashamed.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/350-herdsmens-camps-exist-in-igbo-communities-intersociety-claims/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hallmarknews.com/jihadist-fulani-herdsmen-now-occupy-350-igbo-communities/amp/

Names Of Occupied 350 Igbo Communities And Villages
Enugu: 72 Locations: Ibite Ogbaku, Akpugo, Achi, Inyi, Nachi, Ukpabi-Nimbo, Ukpata, Akegbe-Ugwu, Ugwuoba, Eka Aku, Igbo-Etiti, Amagunze, Amaechi Idodo, Ugwu-Onyeama, Egede, Adada, Nkpologwu, Afa, Uvuru, Ugwu Aboh, Waziri Estate-Nsukka, Enugu-Ezike, Neke-Uno, Akpogasi, Ugwuogo, Ekpebe, Madonna University Layout, Ihuokpa-3-Corner, Akwuke, Industrial Layout-Emene, Unity Layout, Ibagwa-Nike City Layout-Amokwe, Heritage Layout-Oyoho-Nike, Odo Rice-Emene, New Zion State Layout-Ugwu Onyeama, Phase 11, Independence Layout, 4-Corner (Enugu), Redemption Layout (Enugu), Amokpo, Ugbaka-Nkanu, Aninri, Umuabi (near FRSC Regional Training Headquarters in Udi), Awgu, Nenwe (in Aninri LGA) and Amiri Village in Nkanu West LGA. Others are: Eziani (Nsukka LGA), Ugwuogo-Nike, Oyoho Village (Nike), Ngwo, Ibeagwa Community (Enugu East LGA), Amaoji (Enugu East LGA), Okutu (Enugu North) and Akwegbe-Agu (in Igbo-Etiti LGA); Imezi-Owa, Umuna-Ndiagu, Umuna-Ndiuno, Oha-Ndiagu, Okpogho-Mgbata, Amankwo-Ndiagu, Amansiodo-Ihuonyia and Owa Communities; all in Ezeagu Local Government Areas; and Adani, Igga, Urobo, Ugbene-Ajima, Nkpunator-Nkpologwu, Umulokpa, Adaba, Opanda, Ojor and Asaba in Uzo-Uwani Local Government Areas.

Anambra: 70 Locations: Nteje, Ogbunka, Ndiukwuenu-Obaeze (location of Mamu River Forest), Amaetiti, Ufuma, Ezira, Umunze, Ozubulu, Oba, Umuchukwu, Akpu, Ndikeilionwu, Ogboji, Ndiowu, Mmiata-Anam, Achala, Ebenebe, Ogbunike, Ihitte (Orumba South), Umunnachi (hilltop), Okija, Ihiala, Dunukofia, Agulu, Neni, Ogbu, Awkuzu and 3-3 Area of Nsugbe. They have also violently settled in Atani, Akiri-Ogidi, Akiri-Ozizor, Aminyi, Mputu, Obeagwe, Ohita, Ogbakuba, Umuodu, Ossamala, Ogwu-Aniocha, Umunankwo, Umuzu and Ogwuikpere; all in Ogbaru LGA (using Odekpe/Atani/Oba/Ozubulu Forest Swamp as their main base).
It is strongly suspected too that the Herdsmen have infiltrated and settled in Ukpo, Lilu, Akwa Ihedi and Unubi (in Nnewi South LGA); all owing to their difficult terrains or topographies. Other Anambra Communities involved are Amanuke, Ugbene, Ugbenu, Amansii, Urum, Ukwuru, Isu Aniocha and Mgbakwu, all in Awka North LGA; and Umuawuru, Awka, Isiagu, Ntoko, Ndikpa and Nibo in Awka South LGA. In Anambra East LGA, they have infiltrated and settled in Aguleri, Nando, Nsugbe and Igbariam and in Aghamelum (Ayamelum) LGA, they forcibly settle in the whole eight communities of Anaku, Omor, Umueje, Omasi, Igbakwu, Umumbo, Umuerum and Ifite-Ogwari.

Imo: 61 Locations: Onuimo, Ehime and Isiala Mbano, Ndegwu and Orogwe in Owerri West, Ogbaku in Mbaitoli LGA, Amakaohia-Ubi and Obokofia (Owerri West LGA), Obudi-Agwa Community (Ohaji/Egbema LGA), Okohia Village of Umuduruodu-Okwelle (Onuimo LGA), Ejemekwuru, Eziorsu, Izombe and Agwa Communities (Oguta LGA), Nkwerre, Eziama, Obaire, Amaigbo and Umozu in Nkwerre and Nwangele Local Government Areas, Oru (Ahiazu Mbaise), Ikpa-Ocha (Arondizogu-Ideato South LGA) and Agbala Community (Owerri North LGA), Umuekune-Irete Community (Owerri West LGA), Umuchima, Ugwuaku-Ezinnachi and Umuowa-Ibu (Okigwe LGA), Umuoma (Ihitte Uboma LGA), Naze Cluster (Nekede) and Nekede Old Road Forest.

They also include: Osina, Obinze (near Military Barracks); Umundugba, Nkume and Abba Communities in Orlu Local Government Areas; Mbieri and Ubomiri in Mbaitolu LGA; and Agbabo Village in Umulolo and Mechanic Village; all in Okigwe Local Government Area; Uratta (Owerri North), Emeabiam and Amakohia-Ubi in Owerri West,  Umuanyim Village (Onumiri) in Ngor-Okpala LGA, Achicha Community in Ngor-Okpala LGA, Olokwu na Umusu Village in Owerri West, Umunakara Village in Ngor-Okpala LGA and Ngwuru Village in Ngor-Okpala LGA.

Also out of the 24 Communities in Ohaji/Egbema Local Government Area, over half of them or at least fifteen are now occupied by Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen. They are Umuagwo, Oloshi, Umunkwaku, Umapu, Obile, Obitti, Opuoma, Mgbirichi/Abakuru, Assa, Awara, Ikwerede, Umuokanne, Obiakpu, Oroba, Obosima, Abackeke, Abaezi, Ekugba, Obeakpu, Obiakpu, Mgbara, Umuoji and Mmahu-Opuoma. The Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen violent settlement in the area follows high presence of military and police roadblocks mounted because of crude oil exploration; to the extent that from Obinze/Umuagwo to Elele in Rivers State, there are no fewer than 44 roadblocks including at least ten military (Army and Navy) roadblocks. The route to Port Harcourt is a journey of not more than one hour under normal circumstances.

Abia: 43 Locations: Leeru, Ohambele-Ndoki (Ukwa East), Nkpa, Ohafia, Bende, Ubakala and Owerre-Nta, Obohia-Ndoki (Ukwa East LGA), Aru Umuonyeukwu in Aru-Ngwa (Osisoma LGA), Umuora/Umuchichi (Osisioma LGA), Owaza Village (Ukwa West LGA), Ebem/Okagwa Ohafia (Ohafia LGA), Ihechiowa (Arochukwu LGA), Ututu Village-Arochukwu (Arochukwu LGA), Lokpanta (Isuochi LGA), Eberi Omuma (Abia State), Umuenye Village (Isiala Ngwa LGA),  Ama Oji, Isiokporo (Isiala Ngwa LGA), Abiriba-Uzo (Ohafia LGA), Igbere (Bende LGA), Ugwueke (Bende LGA), Abam (Bende LGA), Alayi (Bende LGA), Item Village (Bende LGA), Omuma-Uzo (Ukwa West LGA), Umuorie (former site of old Imo Airport) Isiala Ngwa South LGA), Ozu Item and Ozu Abam (Bende LGA), Obeaku City (Ukwa West LGA), Amaeke-Abiriba (Ohafia LGA), Ndiebe Abam (Bende LGA), Mkpa Community (Bende LGA), Uzuakoli (leprosy center) Bende LGA, Alaojii Village (Obingwa LGA), Assenentu Village (Ugwunagbo LGA), Umuakpiti-Nkara (Isiala Ngwa LGA), Umuokpo Village (Obingwa LGA), Mkpuko Ohuhu-Ala (Isiala Ngwa LGA),  Umuako Nsirimo (Umuahia South LGA),  Umuakuma Umueze (Isiala Ngwa South LGA),  Umumba Nsirimo (Umuahia South LGA) and Umuerim Nsirimo (Umuahia South LGA).

Ebonyi: 36 Locations: Emoha, Nkalagu, Afikpo, Izzi, Ezza, Ezzaegu, Ezamgbo, Ukpo, Ekeimoha, Akpoha, Abomege, Onicha, Ohaukwu, Umuogudu-Akpu, Ukwagba-Mgbo Community (Ohaukwu LGA), Uburu (Ohaozara LGA), Okposi (Ohaozara LGA), Aga Village (Ohaukwu LGA), Ama Nguzu in Nguzu Edda (Afikpo South LGA), Ama Oso Edda (Afikpo South LGA), Eziedda (Afikpo South LGA), Amangwu Edda (Afikpo South), Oso Edda (Afikpo South LGA), Owutu Edda (Afikpo South LGA), Agharosa Village (Izzi LGA), Ndiohia Iboko (Izzi LGA), Ezza Egu Ndebo (Izzi LGA), Ishiagu (Izzi LGA), Amuzu Igeagu (Izzi LGA), Nkaleke Igbeagu (Izzi LGA), Ndu Nwanphu Igbeagu (Izzi LGA) and Uzashi Igbeagu (Izzi LGA), Ndiakpurata Oguzereonwiya (Igbeagu) in Izzi LGA, Ndiegbe-Onuebonyi, Igbeagu (Izzi LGA) and Nwanwu-Igbeagu (Izzi LGA).

Delta (Anioma Land): 21 Locations: Agbor, Olor, Ewulu, Okpanam, Iselleukwu, Oshimmili, Onicha-Ugbo, Ndokwa, Umunede, Ogwasiukwu, Ibusa (forest), Kwale, Obiaruku and Igbo-Akiri (boundary Igbo towns with Edo), Asaba (rural), Ella, Ubulu-Ukwu, Ubulu-Unor, Abor, Akwkwu-Igbo and Issele-Azagba. While they have infiltrated and lived in the named 21 communities, they violently operate in 20 Delta Igbo communities spread across Aniocha North, Aniocha South, Oshimiri North and Oshimiri South LGAs of the State.

Rivers: 15 Locations: Onuimo, Ugurunta, Omoku, Ahuada, Omuha (Umoha), Emeoha, Okehi, Isiokpo, Oleh, Umuechem, Agbomchia Farm Road/Pipeline, Eleme, Emeagwa Int’l Airport area, Ubima/Nval War College (Isiokpo LGA) and Elele

Signed:
For: Int’l Society for Civil Liberties & Rule of Law

Emeka Umeagbalasi
Criminologist & Graduate of Security Studies
Master of Science, Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution
Board Chair

Amaka Damaris Onuoha, Esq., LLB, BL
Head of Campaign & Publicity

Chinwe Umeche, Esq., LLB, BL
Head, Democracy & Good Governance

Ndidiamaka Bernard, Esq., LLB, BL, LLM (Cyber Law)
Head, Int’l Justice & Human Rights

Obianuju Joy Igboeli, Esq., LLB, BL
Head, Civil Liberties & Rule of Law

Comrade Samuel Kamanyaoku (HND)
Head, Field Data Collection & Documentation

2 Likes

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by Ogbuu101: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2021
post=98450511:
Good step in the right direction.

Necessity is truly the mother of invention.

After this,
Then the Government should move towards the establishment of Cattle ranch as it is being done in saner climes...
This will be a very good opportunity to get that fixed also,

Although sane and honest Nigerians should not be surprised when some swines start wailing that why is the government using their tax (sic) money to build ranches.....same ranches they have been wailing about for few years now.
Nothing will ever make them happy in life, all their lives is to wail 24/7.
Frustrated troublemakers.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
In those saner climes you mentioned, is it govt that builds the ranches for the farmers?
Is it federal govt that set up your dead meat grilling business for you?
Why have you decided to display your idiocy this early morning?

3 Likes

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by AroleOduduwa2: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2021
The north has no option, they need at least one region in the south for the unholy union to continue.

1 Like

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by Alexis11: 7:18am On Jan 26, 2021
Freestainworld:

Lol... Just say you are pained that Yorubas achieved what they wanted in Ondo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by freemanq(m): 7:18am On Jan 26, 2021
Registration wont stop them from doing what dey know how to do best,yorubas should just watch it before they are over run one day,besides I main owners of cows will register because of their biz what of those who don't own a cow but live by kidnapping will dey also register?
Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by Alexis11: 7:19am On Jan 26, 2021
Igbos that won't stop mocking Yorubas since Akeredolu issue that eviction notice are still the same set of people not happy that Miyetti Allah bowed to Akeredolu's demands...

Sebi una say nothing will happen after the ultimatum before ni lol

What is the problem of Igbos on NL self

3 Likes

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by mamaafrik(m): 7:20am On Jan 26, 2021
My problem is not Registration,who verifies and do the Name tracking??
South should adopt serious Cow rearing and goat farming to cut these killers off economically,we can rear cattle too,we have our Munturu breed before Fulanis came

1 Like

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by Asianjollof007: 7:21am On Jan 26, 2021
Freestainworld:

Shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say, idiot.

1 Like

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by Alexis11: 7:25am On Jan 26, 2021
Freestainworld:

Go nd die.

2 Likes

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by Alexis11: 7:29am On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:

Loss of lives and destruction of properties already averted... Same as we did during the acclaimed Lekki massacre

Protecting my region is very dear to me... The insults, attacks, provocations are just like akamu to to. If that's what will avert trouble, so be it

Peace! Amani! No Ijogban

God bless Yoruba land

bros be calming down sometimes if you are truly Yoruba you hear because I dey always see your posts.

No dey support all these blood sucking terrorists masquerading as herdsmen abeg.

They've done enough.

3 Likes

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by DestroyEvil: 7:31am On Jan 26, 2021
post=98450511:
Good step in the right direction.

Necessity is truly the mother of invention.

After this,
Then the Government should move towards the establishment of Cattle ranch as it is being done in saner climes...
This will be a very good opportunity to get that fixed also,

Although sane and honest Nigerians should not be surprised when some swines start wailing that why is the government using their tax (sic) money to build ranches.....same ranches they have been wailing about for few years now.
Even if they are told that the ranches were built by private investors, they will never and can never believe.
Nothing will ever make them happy in life, all their lives is to wail 24/7.
Frustrated troublemakers.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
Amen my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by freshvine(f): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2021
Spineless Western Governors. How come a meeting of South West Governors with the terrorist organization, Miyetti Allah suddenly become Nigeria Governor's forum NGF.

Lagos Ibadan Expressway won't kill person with their sentimental reportage.
Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by Matthew4sure(m): 7:33am On Jan 26, 2021
I have suggestions after registered let them has uniform from government number and wearing it wit tag before going out with their cow to trace them by their tag number,in case of misconduct,
Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by DestroyEvil: 7:34am On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:

Peace! Amani! No Ijogban

God bless Yoruba land
Amen my beloved brother. I'm so happy that we are now learning not to be stupid and played through their using Religion to divide and enslave us. Truly, Blood is Thicker than Water. Love you so much man. #NoHomo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:34am On Jan 26, 2021
Incase u didn't know, now it is glaring that FG is backing the herdsmen (majority of us know already) and won't sanction them for their terrorism.

Akeredolu is a doomed coward for being a two-mouthed criminal... Now glaring.

I know and very sure say after the registration, the herdsmen go continue their usual criminal activities... I go sit down here and and see what Akeredolu would do when it happens.

This government of today is the worst in Nigeria history.

Government never talks anything about the exotic cars found in the yard of that stupid seriki ooh. Police, EFCC, DSS, nothing is done oooh. All of you are doomed criminals and you all shall become unfortunate in life.

Ogun kill all of Una together!
Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 26, 2021
Ogbuu101:
Abokki scamming afonjas over and over again grin grin cheesy cheesy
So, after registration, what happens?
The criminal terrorists and kidnappers inhabiting your forests will just pack up n go just like that?
Will northern Muslims tolerate a group of Yorubas or Igbos to come to their forests and camp and sometimes be associated with serious crimes like kidnappings?

This incident should tell you that SW and SE are not equal in rank. Continue making noise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by TOMMYS: 7:36am On Jan 26, 2021
Na today I just realise say mumu full nigeria.
So registering herders and terrorists will stop kidnapping and killings?. Shior
Sammy07:

cool
Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by walkingshadow911: 7:36am On Jan 26, 2021
registering criminals who has hidden agenda. hsss! Nigerian criminal police are also registered too.
we dont want any fvcking fulani herdsmen in Oyo state no more. period!
Re: Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order by Sammy07: 7:38am On Jan 26, 2021
TOMMYS:
Na today I just realise say mumu full nigeria.
So registering herders and terrorists will stop kidnapping and killings?. Shior

Know the meaning of database illiterate.
You can't push other tribes away from your land but you can cage them to submit to at your will

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onnoghen Was Forced To Resign - Daily Independent / Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North / Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.