Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Re: Fish Brain Ladies And There Simp Brothers...(4k For Noodles ,bread Etc) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Fish Brain Ladies And There Simp Brothers...(4k For Noodles ,bread Etc) (397 Views)

Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? / Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? / Some Ladies Have Fish Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fish Brain Ladies And There Simp Brothers...(4k For Noodles ,bread Etc) by Godoverevery: 6:31am On Jan 26, 2021
If your bf gives you 4k to cook for the weekend and all you could get in this world is indomie,bread, sardine egg ,tea to cook then honestly you are a fish brain.....Even if he doesn't tell you what to get can't you use your brain to get a proper food stuff but we know some of you can't cook anything apart from noodles.

most annoying part is seeing ladies saying there was nothing wrong in that and some foolish simp also supporting....If you don't see anything wrong in that then you are really sick upstairs.

Well for the SIMP I know Most of you are less privileged while growing up so your self esteem are gone.... some of you can't even woo a lady physically that why you throw money to get them and tolerate anything......hence you worship women....your predicament is understandable.

For the fish brain who see cooking as slavery.. honestly you have no business being in a relationship.... only a foolish man will accept bread,egg ,noodles as meal or waste money eating out.....the least you can do is cook for him anytime you are around and if that is slavery to you then you useless to him because you only have your pussy to offer.....

***The way to a man heart is through is belly***
Not the smelling pussy most you carry about.

Nah only olosho no dey enter kitchen for a guy place.

1 Like

Re: Re: Fish Brain Ladies And There Simp Brothers...(4k For Noodles ,bread Etc) by Nairalandwizerd(m): 6:41am On Jan 26, 2021
Simps are like MTN, it's everywhere you go
Re: Re: Fish Brain Ladies And There Simp Brothers...(4k For Noodles ,bread Etc) by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:43am On Jan 26, 2021
My brother thank ya for your morning motivation
Kip-up
Re: Re: Fish Brain Ladies And There Simp Brothers...(4k For Noodles ,bread Etc) by Godoverevery: 6:52am On Jan 26, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Simps are like MTN, it's everywhere you go
lol.... they never learn
Re: Re: Fish Brain Ladies And There Simp Brothers...(4k For Noodles ,bread Etc) by excel101(m): 6:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Good one, but e be like the writer dey talk from personal experience o
Re: Re: Fish Brain Ladies And There Simp Brothers...(4k For Noodles ,bread Etc) by mosdii(m): 6:55am On Jan 26, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Re: Fish Brain Ladies And There Simp Brothers...(4k For Noodles ,bread Etc) by orisunmibare01(m): 7:02am On Jan 26, 2021
You cant blame a guy for giving 4k to prepare food for weekend naa. wouldn't he eat?
Its just a pity the guy didnt know before hand that the girl had no sense whtsoever. Na for there he 4kup
Re: Re: Fish Brain Ladies And There Simp Brothers...(4k For Noodles ,bread Etc) by Godoverevery: 7:07am On Jan 26, 2021
orisunmibare01:
You cant blame a guy for giving 4k to prepare food for weekend naa. wouldn't he eat?
Its just a pity the guy didnt know before hand that the girl had no sense whtsoever. Na for there he 4kup

My brother.....I just tire

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's first online memorial platform - CreateTribute / Nairalander Please Advice Me What Should I Do / 7 Signs It Is Time To Let Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.