Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? (4594 Views)

Remember The Two Women ESN Raped And Killed This Morning See Reason - VIDEO / ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? / "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by valenu(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Jessepaid:
Shit.....well...

The women were just collateral damage..

Rip to them..

The ESN.. i believe was formed to combat the ills and menace occuring in the east that the federal and states government would take a neutral stand on..

I also believe that if Biafra should ever be actualized, the ESN will be heading the affairs of security to prevent Nigerian intervention..

A mistake that happened during the civil war that Nmamdi kanu hopes to correct..

Have a security force with no bias, whose sole aim and objective is to protect the Biafran territory while repelling Nigerian intervention..

War is unpredictable.. the innocent lives lost are just evidence of beating around the bush by the NA..

Nmamdi's attack strategy is quite brilliant...

The shoulders flee from the men because they are spiritually fortified and impregnable...

Thus instilling fear in The NA...

Orlu is a section of owerri with many exit and entry points...

These ESN guys are practically invisible in that area... Lots of bushes to regroup, refortify and restrategise..

I don't condone violence...

I just don't like when people with no connection to an event become victims when it's time to count scores...
Nice comment
Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
Why not go into the bushes to face the ESN guys undecided, why attacking innocent civilians... undecided
Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by iokpebholo: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Thought u guys were applauding yesterday for d killing of soldiars,so u don't want d military to retaliate abiIf u desire peace then u have live in peqce
Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by theFilmtric: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
an0daGuy:
Don’t mind NA.

Once they see you’re stronger and you beat them they will instead go and beat your child so it will pain you indirectly.

Cowards.

And if you check it because of federal character most of these soliders northerners that’s why they are usually quick to pull their useless triggers in the SE
just know this
ESN/Biafra/IPob/Kanu can never win Nigeria it will only end in tears
You'll remember I said this
1964 will only repeat itself
Remember the Biafran War
Dialogue is the only solution

theFilmtricsay
Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by adeolakemi: 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
theFilmtric:

just know this
ESN/Biafra/IPob/Kanu can never win Nigeria it will only end in tears
You'll remember I said this
1964 will only repeat itself
Remember the Biafran War
Dialogue is the only solution

theFilmtricsay
I need igboho news
Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by theFilmtric: 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
adeolakemi:
I need igboho news
go to the front page they are many
theFilmtricsay
Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by Sctests: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Once you beat the fulani-run nigeria army black and blue on the battle field, they'll start looking for soft targets like your women and children to kill just like Biafra '66.
This same modus operandi is used by boko haram terrorists and it common knowledge why Buhari the fulani muslim terrorist hardliner recruits 'repentant' Boko haram elements into the army. It is to terrorize other tribes and subdue them.

There are powers greater than buhari and buratai. And if Ohaneze and SE leader who claims to represent Ndigbo cannot oppose and condemn this action by dragging Buhari and terrorists brothers to US, UN and ICC gulags, then they all be declared Enemies of Ndigbo.

Orlu was the only town that never fell into the federal force in Biafra war. That town is symbolic to every Igboman because it was a bastion of safety to all Igbos who came from Enugu, Aba, Asaba, Onitsha etc to seek safety during the war.
Allowing these dirty ragtag fulani boko haram soldiers to desecrate it and go scot free is unacceptable and big slap to the face of every right-thinking Igbo man who drank his mother's breast in infancy.
Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by GambaOsaka: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Anybody who thinks ESN or whatever it's called can defeat the Nigerian army is deceiving himself.
Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by allawizzow(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
It's unfortunate. Those should be victims of stray bullets from ESN. Don't forget they won't have good shooting target accuracy since they were not properly trained

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG, AFDB Open Discussion On Coastal Highway Funding / Dora Akunliyi - A Wolf Finally Putting Off Its Sheep Clothing / Meet "the Renaissance Professionals" - They Have Cut Sanusi To Size!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.