Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,565 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant (1240 Views)

Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant by slimjohn2k5: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2021
Is it out of place if you did not tell them, if they are distant and it should come as surprise when she delivers.
I need advise
Re: Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant by Fozi(m): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2021
Stupid Question

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant by tompat86(m): 8:40am On Jan 26, 2021
If it is ur 1st child u should inform them...but if nt,no need
Re: Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant by ShenTeh(m): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Is it out of place if you did not tell them, if they are distant and it should come as surprise when she delivers.
I need advise

No need.

Question is: What will they do with that information?

However, if they bother to ask, you should bother to give them an earnest answer.

BTW, congratulations to you and madam. Safe delivery in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant by Richy4(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2021
Fozi:
Stupid Question

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant by donbachi(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2021
Not bad,if its her first.but,surprising them would make sense.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant by johhbekeboh09: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2021
tompat86:
If it is ur 1st child u should inform them...but if nt,no need

WHY!?
Re: Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant by slimjohn2k5: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2021
Fozi:
Stupid Question
Some one seeking for direction is wise, in our current world there is no longer stupid question. This is because we all have perspective.
Instead of sharing your thoughts u rather exhibit stupidity with your response.
Is this how you intend to live your life, you will end up frustrating your kids.

My advise, no matter how stupid something sound to you, others have struggles with it and wants answers. People come from different backgrounds and some issues are key to them hence the question.
So next time you run to react to such questions think and it will help you in the future.

Thanks to others that never saw stupidity in the question.

15 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant by Fozi(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

Some one seeking for direction is wise, in our current world there is no longer stupid question. This is because we all have perspective.
Is this how you intend to live your life, you will end up frustrating your kids.

My advise, no matter how stupid something sound to you, others have struggles with it and wants answers. People come from different backgrounds and some issues are key to them hence the question.
So next time you run to react to such questions think and it will help you in the future.

You Are A Very Small Boy From Look Of Your Questions And Things About You. You Lack The Guts Of A Man. You Should Be A Woman In Man Skin Or Heamephrodite

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant by slimjohn2k5: 10:15am On Jan 26, 2021
Fozi:
You Are A Very Small Boy From Look Of Your Questions And Things About You. You Lack The Guts Of A Man. You Should Be A Woman In Man Skin Or Heamephrodite

Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant by zainabicy: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

Thank you.

grin
I see what you did there, you deserve a chilled stout. Some people no deserve a response.

@Op, if you have a good relationship with your parents, I feel not only can they share good experiences and tips with you, but they would pray along and be expectant with joy with you.

Nothing would go wrong Insha Allah, but if anything were to go wrong, they would fault you for not telling them anything beforehand.

Safe delivery for your wife, raise your children right ! I feel a lot of ills in our country now would have been avoided with proper home training for the kids.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant by Richy4(m): 10:48am On Jan 26, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

My brother, In as much as you were seeking for advice, there are questions that one need not asking... if you are hungry, do u need to ask what to do? When you are thirsty, u don't ask questions on how to quench your thirsts..

All u have to do in this case is to call your mother, tell her that your wife is pregnant.. Her motherly instinct will kick in quickly. She will give you good advice even if you were living in Jupiter

I don't want to read between the lines.. I might be wrong but i have a feeling that there's more to this question.. do u have trust issues in terms of giving out information to your family?
Re: Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant by Bola146(f): 11:24am On Jan 26, 2021
No, keep it secret!!! Some parents led their children secret to the world which rendered many barren and homes broken! Close your mouth, tell them when you give birth

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant by ezinne50165: 11:51am On Jan 26, 2021
:You Are A Very Small Boy From Look Of Your Questions And Things About You. You Lack The Guts Of A Man. You Should Be A Woman In Man Skin Or Heamephrodite Thank you.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
The decision is between you and your wife, though I see nothing wrong with telling them.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant by Obinkita(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
Grandma said "We don't announce pregnancy, we announce baby."

Congratulations in advance

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant by chii8(f): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Why do you want to tell them?are they gynecologist?I mean.... are your parents doctors?

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant by PrincessJr(f): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
For Christ sake they are your parents! Tell them. It’s good news and a thing of Joy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant by NoToPile: 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Where I come from pregnancy is not announced.

They will see the pregnancy I.e it will announce itself, in case they don't see her pregnant (due to distance) they will hear when she gives birth

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Preggophilia: A Fetish / Neighbor Issue!!! / How You Can Benefit From Mattress Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.