Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How You Can Benefit From Mattress Swap - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How You Can Benefit From Mattress Swap (1254 Views)

What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? / How everyone can benefit from the Winco dual side mattress / Mattress Swap: The Best Way You Can Get Value Off an Old Mattress In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Benefit From Mattress Swap by Y4all: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mattress swap is the act of exchanging an old, used, uncomfortable and non-functional mattress for a brand new one. Our Mattresses tend to lose their value with time just as a brand new car loses value almost immediately after driving it off a dealer’s lot. A mattress can begin to lose shape, sag and wear.  This affects the level of comfort and support you get from it and negatively impacts the quality of sleep you get. Ideally, you know right away that you have to get a new mattress ASAP. So, what happens to your old mattress?

As a way of getting rid of the old, you may attempt to sell your used. Sounds like a great idea right? However, the truth is that not many people are interested in buying a used mattress because of its cleanliness. Interestingly, from the data obtained from Google trends we observed that compared to other home furniture such as chairs and tables, less than 10% of customers are interested in used mattresses. Besides, even if there’s a buyer you won’t get much for the mattress because it will be underpriced simply because it is used.

Similarly, it is not healthy to buy used mattresses, it is akin to buying the dust mites, saliva, dead skin, body oil, dirt, pain, discomfort and other problems that come with using an old, worn-out mattress. Sounds disgusting, isn’t it? Besides, there are quality and affordable mattresses in Nigeria. You don’t have to break the bank to get a quality mattress. You can buy one now.

HERE’S HOW YOU COULD BENEFIT FROM AN OLD, USED, UNCOMFORTAB[/b]LE AND NON-FUNCTIONAL MATTRESS

[b]SWAP IT FOR A BRAND NEW ONE

Rather than have your old mattress collect dust and occupy valuable space, become a hideout for rodents and other harmful pests that can pose potential health risks to you and your loved ones. Also, swap your mattress for a brand new one if it is no longer supportive and comfortable.

Here’s how you can make money off mattress swap

Mattress swap is the most profitable alternative to discarding or replacing your old mattress. First, if you are discarding a mattress that is occupying valuable space, you will have a brand new mattress or other bedding product equivalent to the value of your old mattress which will be more valuable to you.

Now, if you replace your unsupportive and uncomfortable mattress you will have a brand new mattress. The mattress will be equivalent to the value of your old mattress. Also, you can add extra money to augment the value of your old mattress in order to get your desired brand new mattress. Typically, you will save more money. Rather than paying fully for a brand new mattress, you will spend a few bucks of money against the original cost of the mattress.

WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR OLD MATTRESS AFTER THE SWAP

Your old mattress will not be refurbished, sold, trashed or burnt. Rather, your used mattress is recycled to provide a more sustainable and eco-friendly environment. Notably, only a few mattress brands in Nigeria offer the mattress swap service. Winco foam is popularly known to currently offer the mattress swap service.

How the Winco foam swap service works

Your old mattress will be measured to ascertain its weight in Kilograms

You would be offered a mattress or any bed other bedding product worth the monetary value of your old mattress

While your old mattress is carted away for recycling.

All brands of mattresses can be swapped for a brand new Winco foam mattress or bedding product.

It is important to note that you are to pay or add money to measure up to the price of the new mattress if the monetary value of your old mattress does not completely offset the bill for a new mattress or any bedding product.

BOTTOMLINE 

Individuals and organizations such as hotels, schools with boarding facilities and hotels can save more money, upgrade the comfort, and support their mattress provides through mattress swap. These mattresses will be recycled to promote a healthier environment. So, explore the mattress swap service today.

RECOMMENDED READING

https://www.wincofoam.com/how-can-everyone-benefit-from-the-winco-dual-side-mattress/

https://www.wincofoam.com/where-to-buy-quality-mattress-topper-in-nigeria/

https://www.wincofoam.com/luxury-mattress-prices-in-nigeria-july-2021/

https://www.wincofoam.com/winco-foam-pillow-prices-in-nigeria/

SOURCE: https://www.wincofoam.com/

Re: How You Can Benefit From Mattress Swap by Odetokun3(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sustainability
Re: How You Can Benefit From Mattress Swap by Y4all: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Odetokun3:
Sustainability

Indeed smiley
Re: How You Can Benefit From Mattress Swap by Nisland(m): 6:28am On Aug 25, 2021
I have one mattress how can I swap it to new one
Re: How You Can Benefit From Mattress Swap by Y4all: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2021
Nisland:
I have one mattress how can I swap it for a new one

Kindly drop your location so I can refer you to the Winco Foam depot nearest to you for exchange
Re: How You Can Benefit From Mattress Swap by kazyhm(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2021
Y4all:

Kindly drop your location so I can refer you to the Winco Foam depot nearest to you for exchange

Drop their address in all state
Re: How You Can Benefit From Mattress Swap by Nisland(m): 1:31am On Aug 26, 2021
Meiran
Re: How You Can Benefit From Mattress Swap by Ffolksy: 5:51am On Aug 26, 2021
I live on the same street with Winco Foam Factory. I've seen the banner but didn't know it's still active. Is there a phone number I can call to arrange this? I have two old foams
Re: How You Can Benefit From Mattress Swap by Y4all: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ffolksy:
I live on the same street with Winco Foam Factory. I've seen the banner but didn't know it's still active. Is there a phone number I can call to arrange this? I have two old foams

Great! kindly call this number now: 09062010211
Re: How You Can Benefit From Mattress Swap by Y4all: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
kazyhm:

Drop their address in all state

Kindly call their customer care representative now: 09062010211
Re: How You Can Benefit From Mattress Swap by Ffolksy: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2021
Y4all:

Great! kindly call this number now: 09062010211
No one is answering calls to this number
Re: How You Can Benefit From Mattress Swap by Y4all: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2021
Ffolksy:

No one is answering calls to this number

Kindly try again today, the customer care representative does not take calls on weekends

(1) (Reply)

Breakdown / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Tie The Nuptial Knot (pics) / Should I Arrange With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.