Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Neighbor Issue!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Neighbor Issue!!! (1245 Views)

Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbor Issue!!! by gabe84luv: 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
Good evening ,

I'm new on Nairaland,i need an advice, i have a Neighbor in Ibadan, we both build house beside each other, i noticed something from the my Neighbor wife, whenever I'm playing music in my house or whenever my kids are playing, the Neighbor wife always close their Window,she has been doing it every time but her husband is an understanding man, My Son Celebrate his Birthday Recently but i did it inside my house,i didn't invite any of my friends to come around, i don't have much money with me,we didn't celebrate it much,i need to know maybe i've offended my Neighbor because i didn't share the birthday cake and the mineral with them.i just need an advice what to do.
Re: Neighbor Issue!!! by harmargedon: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
possibly, women take things to heart a lot
Re: Neighbor Issue!!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
Funny wife,
Please leave your neighbor alone, they don't think of you so don't think of them so much. If you can't stop thinking of them, buy an irresistible cake and take to them relaying it's your child birthday

Click my link and buy something from my online store
Re: Neighbor Issue!!! by Omihanifa: 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
Just fence your house and save yourself off aproko neighbour
Re: Neighbor Issue!!! by NoToPile: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Closing the window shouldn't be an issue but then she could be sending a message that she's being disturbed.

Now concering the sharing cake matter nobody knows her mind if she is offended or not but since you celebrated in your parlor its not supposed to be an issue.

1 Like

Re: Neighbor Issue!!! by jesmond3945: 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
gabe84luv:
Good evening ,

I'm new on Nairaland,i need an advice, i have a Neighbor in Ibadan, we both build house beside each other, i noticed something from the my Neighbor wife, whenever I'm playing music in my house or whenever my kids are playing, the Neighbor wife always close their Window,she has been doing it every time but her husband is an understanding man, My Son Celebrate his Birthday Recently but i did it inside my house,i didn't invite any of my friends to come around, i don't have much money with me,we didn't celebrate it much,i need to know maybe i've offended my Neighbor because i didn't share the birthday cake and the mineral with them.i just need an advice what to do.
she is envious. She is not a good neighbor. Ignore her.
Re: Neighbor Issue!!! by pozehnani(f): 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
Stop using your music to disturb other people. I wonder why you're complaining when she didn't accost you with the issue but simply shut out the noise youre making. You're the one at fault here and you're the one still complaining.

As for the cake sharing, since you didn't announce the birthday and Celebrated it low-key indoors, I don't think your neighbor will know about it let alone bother about not getting anything.

Just let your neighbor be. Thet seem not to give a damn.

9 Likes

Re: Neighbor Issue!!! by namiji2598: 5:18am On Apr 19, 2021
Please someone should help me with 1k....this country sha

2116807731 UBA
Re: Neighbor Issue!!! by Mindlog: 5:43am On Apr 19, 2021
namiji2598:
Please someone should help me with 1k....this country sha

2116807731 UBA

You started this format way back Feb 26, 2020 and you are still on it!
Re: Neighbor Issue!!! by sisisioge: 6:04am On Apr 19, 2021
Please leave your neighbours alone and be considerate with your noise level.
Re: Neighbor Issue!!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 19, 2021
Hmm
Re: Neighbor Issue!!! by Skyfornia(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
gabe84luv:
Good evening ,

You are disturbing someone with noise and music and you are the one still complaining...so your neighbour should proudly enjoy your noise abi?? You don't have conscience Mister.

2 Likes

Re: Neighbor Issue!!! by JovialJune(f): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
Your music was disturbing your neighbour, she close her window, so what is the issue here? Did she confront you with the noise? She did what's best to avoid wahala, yet you're the one complaining, what's your problem? Or are you that jobless for you to carry what doesnt disturb your existence for head? Some people sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Neighbor Issue!!! by lilyheaven: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
Your kids are making a hell of noise, you too won’t let her ear to rest by playing loud music.
If I’m in her shoe, I will bring a speaker close to your bedroom, I will play loud music for you and your family from 10pm till dawn.
If I do it for one week, you will travel out, by force.

Trouble maker.
Did she tell you, she’s hungry of cake?
Re: Neighbor Issue!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
She closes her windows when you're playing music 'cos it's loud or somehow disturbing them. From your post, you're aware of this.

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled / She Wants To Come Out Of It, Any Idea Please / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.