Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. (1845 Views)

Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School / I Wish To Migrate To Norway / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by Sandra430: 10:08am On Jan 26, 2021
We’ve been dating for sometime. He stays in Norway I live in Nigeria. He’s 38 I’m 21. We’ve never lived together even when he was in Nigeria for a visit. Now he’s saying I should leave everything and everyone I know and come live with him in Norway forever. Just like that. Do you think it’s a good idea? He’s a bit controlling and authoritative. Always like to be right and never agreed he’s wrong. The last time I wanted to start a business. He refused to help me saying I will leave him if my business goes well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 26, 2021
You have answered the question your self, but I'll still point it out.

He's controlling, authoritative, always right and never wrong, and doesn't want to support your growth/career.
Do you think you will be happy with him?

Listen to your heart and follow it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by chiemmanuel(m): 10:51am On Jan 26, 2021
The only reason you keep talking to him is because he stays abroad,
If he was in Nigeria
You would have moved on

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2021
chiemmanuel:
The only thing you keep talking to him is because he stays abroad,
If he was in Nigeria
You would have moved on
Funny enough you are right, one girl no gree me hear word last year because her guy dey Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by Richdee1(m): 11:45am On Jan 26, 2021
"He is a bit controlling and Authoritative "Always like to be right and never admits he's wrong" This one will beat you blue black if you misbehave! Your age tho"
Red Flag
Egungun be careful na express you dey go
ednut1 what do you have to say

9 Likes

Re: A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by Mindlog: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sandra430:
We’ve been dating for sometime. He stays in Norway I live in Nigeria. He’s 38 I’m 21. We’ve never lived together even when he was in Nigeria for a visit. Now he’s saying I should leave everything and everyone I know and come live with him in Norway forever. Just like that. Do you think it’s a good idea? He’s a bit controlling and authoritative. Always like to be right and never agreed he’s wrong. The last time I wanted to start a business. He refused to help me saying I will leave him if my business goes well.

What are you expecting as comments from others, that the red flags you highlighted are not red?

4 Likes

Re: A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by Xdesign79: 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Premium tears loading....

Do you need a unique logo, social media banner or flyer for your business?
I'm the best for the job...call/whatapp: 09062882306
Re: A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by ednut1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Richdee1:
"He is a bit controlling and Authoritative
"Always like to be right and never admits he's wrong"
This one will beat you blue black if you misbehave! Your age tho"

Red Flag

Egungun be careful na express you dey go

ednut1 what do you have to say
she will still go and cry later

1 Like

Re: A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by We4all: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
You said you have been dating him for some time and you're just 21....hmnn.... The only problem I see is that you're carried away because he is based abroad.

Pls, break up with him asap cos the red flags are visible. A man like that is capable of setting you up to be used as a sex slave when you get there.

10 Likes

Re: A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by BigDawsNet: 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
You should marry first in Nigeria

Become legal then you can move

7 Likes

Re: A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by Teaser4(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sandra430:
tell am say, you no do again... You fit move to my house.. Shey yu get Bobbi sha...
Re: A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by Beninwitch: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sandra430:

With this history be rest assured that if you go you enter one chance!
What if he is not want he says he is. He already shows authoritative attitude. He would make you a slave and deny you your freedom so you will always be indebted to him.
Who knows if he is a sexual pervert sef? Just be careful.

1 Like

Re: A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by boujeeassnigga(m): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2021
Tell him NoWay!!... Get it? See what I did there?

2 Likes

Re: A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by Sandra430: 12:13am On Jan 29, 2021
Thank y’all so much for the advice :�
Re: A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by Richdee1(m): 12:18am On Jan 29, 2021
Sandra430:
Thank y’all so much for the advice :�

So what was your conclusion?
Re: A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by Sandra430: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2021
I’ve decided not to go. And when I told him that, he said I’m childish and I don’t know what life is... thank you for advice. I’m glad I didn’t make a mistake

4 Likes

Re: A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by Kingofum(m): 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sandra430:
I’ve decided not to go. And when I told him that, he said I’m childish and I don’t know what life is... thank you for advice. I’m glad I didn’t make a mistake
how about you give me a chance? I want to mend your broken heart
Re: A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by AntiNigerian: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sandra430:
Er Han Norske? (Is he Norwegian)?

1 Like

Re: A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by Obioma993: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
My dear thank God u didn't go there with that man
I know a lady who travelled to the states to live with a man she met here on SM, I advise her not to go but even if she decides to go let her boyfriend come to Nigeria, get married to her here before she leaves so as to guarantee her citizenship but she refused and thought I didn't want her progress
Long story short, this white man almost killed her, he was controlling infact he was a lunatic, she wasn't allowed to communicate with her family here, she couldn't go out and he beats her up including threatening to kill her and kill himself if she leaves him......
The God that helped my friend was a guy who was interested in her that she met in her church over there, the man almost killed her cos he shot her and shot himself but she survived......
They're lots of psychopaths in abroad, people who are depressed and they won't hesitate to take ur life with them especially when they know u are an immigrant so u have no where to run to and in those countries because of racism law enforcement agencies won't Believe u even if u report a case of domestic violence.....
God just saved ur Life
If u want to go abroad be patient, work hard and save enough money then japa

Sandra430:

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by Ishilove: 3:53am On Feb 01, 2021
Sandra430:
You'll be alright
Re: A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by AlphaSoul: 2:41am On Feb 07, 2021
Sandra430:
What business or career path
is he into?
Re: A Man Wants Me To Move To Norway. by AlphaSoul: 2:45am On Feb 07, 2021
Sandra430:
You're wise for heeding the
advice...

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Flights To Texas From Nigeria / Pls Help On Ukraine Student Visa / For Yahoo Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.