Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu (50223 Views)

Sunday Igboho Blasts Oluwo Of Iwo Calls Him 'omo Ale Oba' / Fayemi Cautions The Nation Newspaper And Ojudu Over "Misleading Publication" / Babafemi Ojudu: Stop Begging Me For Money, I Am No Longer A Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Mrbenny001: 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fulanis are killing people but the thing that caught our attention is whether the one trying to defend his people is a political thug or not.. if he was or he is.. what is Tinubu, or the so called Ojodu that engages them.. what should we call thrm.. the politicians that created and use this this so called thugs are the one we referred to our leaders today whom could not even condemn single attack from herdsmen... Abi what is Tinubu doing about the herdsman killing..

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Germanhunter(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
johnmartus:
So?
Don’t mind that idiot jare

Ever heard of Ibarapa before he summoned courage and chased Fulani away

Common sense is not common really

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Onepeople: 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
They are trying to discredit him by all means, wether he is a political tout or not is not the case here ,right now he is trying to liberate his that is all that matters kiss the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Judolisco(m): 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dis dude right here is a very smart dude....
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by LordOfTheGame: 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Uchasa:

Which people in the South voted against Goodluck Jonathan?
Answer that and be guilty

I don't know what you're driving at but if it's about me, I am a full blooded Igbo man and yes, we voted and supported GEJ all through his political journeys and that's why other regions hated us with passions.
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

ONCE A TOUT ALWAYS A TOUT

Very true. That's why you can never change.
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by atonement12: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Sunday Igboho stands for only money.

Soon he will be paid and all the noises will be over.

You think the sunday Igboho will leave his luxurious lifestyle to go fight for you? Continue dreaming
Bad belle spotted grin

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Modarun(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
Modarun:
Since this Sunday Igboho dude is nw the darling of the SW folks, trust BMC Bourdilon to sha link him to Tinubu to chore up dwindling fortunes. Reminds me of all the "THE BUHARI I KNOW" Horse s#!t articles Lagos - Ibadan express way brown envelop press conjured and shoved down SW & nigerian folks throats prior to the 2015 elections. Next another one will post about how Tinubu personally paid Sunday Igbohos children's school fees while he was on a Oduduwa mission wink , like they told us hw GMB only uses 1 satchet of Milo for breakfast and hw his driver and cook are Igbos. Una no dey tire ni? person wey never cross Niger Bridge or visit kaduna, but knows Buhari. abegi make I hear word jor.

LWKMD!!! grin grin grin The above was my comment when that Tinubu stooge made that post on Nairaland. They will either try to destroy Sunday Igboho's image to remain in good stead with abuja, to show they are not in support while indirectly damaging Makande image or try to gum body to shore up dwindling image. Already the onslaught on MAkande have started with that doctored video of a yoruba man cursing Makande. No evidence just recording claiming he just escaped Fulani attact. Funny enough none of these Bourdilon propagandists are calling out Osibanjo the Number 2 man/VP or even the number 4 Gbajamilia all of which hve direct contact with the CinC. no it Gov. Makande and Sunday Igboho that are at fault. shame on any mumu afonja that would want to counter or mention me here.

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by perryy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexis11:
Igbos can keep mocking Yorubas with their "we told you" posts... The reality is that Yoruba will surely win this battle.

We shall triumph as always.

Igbo and Yoruba are not fighting but Igbo and Yoruba have decided to end Fulani dorminance. If you are not ok with that , u can join the fulanis.
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Sterope(f): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
Pot calling the kettle black
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by calyto: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
Igbogho has also become an activist grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E remain Shekau
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Abdogood(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
Where is your president? Do you have one?
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Saintp(m): 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fulanis the master strategist.
I knew at the end they will use
Yorubas to fight yorubas, the way the use
Igbos to fight igbos.
Chai, Fulanis have mastered the art of
Divide and conquer. They have ensured there will never be unity of purpose among other tribes. Too bad

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by BruzMoney(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
Omihanifa:
Ojudu revealed those details in other to nail the guy and dress him as a political thug who is capable of causing mayhem if the price is right

You wise.
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by blackmantis: 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Igboho taking them to the cleaners back to back.
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Corlahworleh(m): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sunday igboho is now a yoruba activist from a known political thug. The hypocrisy of Nigerian media is top notch.
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Buharidgeneral: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
We are talking about Fulani herdmen killing he is talking about secret meeting with Tinubu.

Ode agbalagba
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by aribs(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
I was a bit surprised myself to read Ojudu's statement. I have always known Igboho to be a Ladoja boy right from the impeachment saga days which is when I knew him/met him. The house burning thing- Igboho is right. that is certainly has some internal Yoruba element of connivance.

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by TemmyT002(m): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tolexander:
Who do we believe now?

Ojudu could be lying
Sunday Igboho could also be lying to save his face from being tagged a traitor by his PDP party members

Well, APC is set on lie and everything about their administration is based on falsehood.

I think Ojudu is the liar.
These people are trying to cause a distraction from the main thing.
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by TemmyT002(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
wakaman:
The truth of the matter is that Sunday igboho is a political tout.
A whole lot of never do wells are here, showing their infantile level of reasoning, all these bombos want some activitiy that would bring other sane people down to their level of misery and uselessness.

Shame, go and make yourselves productive.
Lazy and destructive youths.

So what is your contribution?
Nothing?
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Vic74real: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hmmm.what do we have here?! a fearless,non-conformist.the real saviour of Oduduwa nation!!
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by ChoCho54(f): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
luvmijeje:
Don't mind them. We all know it was a smear job.
Hahaha..who was that guy in the Ojodu thread arguing back and forth with you?
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by seunjungle1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
I know ojodu very well, he's very good when writing evil write up ti tarnish people....this his evolutionary skill was what brought him to political space.
He wrote many evil reports in which he succeeded in tarnishing people's activities image.
But already failed on this of Egbon Sunday own
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Dewleks: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Whatever people like let them say the truth is anyone who is happy that they raped and kill his mother or sister should be with what herdsman are doing. God bless Nigeria ��
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by FisifunKododada: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
wakaman:
The truth of the matter is that Sunday igboho is a political tout.
A whole lot of never do wells are here, showing their infantile level of reasoning, all these bombos want some activitiy that would bring other sane people down to their level of misery and uselessness.Shame, go and make yourselves productive.azy and destructive youths.

Even Buhari is a political tout, so what's your point?
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by DSoj(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Who is war lord? Which war did he fight it?
Which youth leader to which youths?

Lol. Stupid jokes
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by shugabasbn: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
twosquare:
grin Ojudu goofed at the dates. He was so in a hurry to tarnish Sunday Igboho and Fayemi's image, paint BAT as well, that he forgot to cross-check historical facts grin.

Ojudu is just one of the ass lickers whom the system has already rejected that is trying hard to stay relevant in the polity.

The man called Ojodu, I have bn following him for about a year now, he is vice president of Satan. He can tell lie, he has the same charisma in telling lies just like Okupe of Obj time

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Sctests: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Omihanifa:
Ojudu revealed those details in other to nail the guy and dress him as a political thug who is capable of causing mayhem if the price is right

That's what Sunday Igboho is. An illiterate ex-NURTW agbero and political thug wey hand go soon meet.

Cc: hollah123 grin
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Sctests: 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
TimeManager:
This country is so unfortunate to the extent that the elites for political interests, shield & negotiate with killers(without bringing them to justice) while they do everything to blackmail those resisting the agenda of ethnic expansionists.

kiss the truth!

Why you dey lament, you don tire to shout IPOB are terrorists?

Sunday Igboho is a political thug and a thief. grin

Shut up your slimy ewedu mouth and kiss the truth! grin
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Sctests: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alexis11:
Igbos can keep mocking Yorubas with their "we told you" posts... The reality is that Yoruba will surely win this battle.

We shall triumph as always.

Before nkor.. No be una start am?

You guys were always throwing owambe whenever MASSOB members were killed or arrested.
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by ImperialYoruba: 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
TimeManager:
This happens when an old man refuses to respect himself. He wrote the damaging article as soon as Tinubu landed.These are the real traitors that thunder will fire very soon.

kiss the truth!

The moment I saw the Ojudu write-up I knew Tinubu was behind it.

Tinubu does not want competition. Any grassroot competition to him he kills them off. He destroyed OPC because he could not buy them. He set up Oluomo and gave Oluomo self funding in Lagos. He killed all funding for OPC.

The same thing he is trying to do with Igboho. Igboho is pro-Oyo and a threat to pro-Tinubu because Igboho has repeatedly declared he has no interest in anything Nigeria, strictly Oodua. Tinubu on other hand is pro-Nigeria. So their ideology towards an independent Yoruba nation is a clash. The sack of fulani is anti- Nigeria and a threat to Tinubu ambition.

I don't know if you noticed that the Pro Tinubu people met in Oyo on Thursday, the day before Igboho sacked seriki fulani. The rally designed to endorse Tinubu presidency was devoid of Yoruba traditional leaders. They were invited but they refused to show.

Did you also see Alaafin's letter to Bihari? It clearly stated where Alaafin stood. In fact Igboho has stated he has blessing of Alaafin in all he has done.

He got on microphone yesterday and thanked a lot of people for standing by him.

Ooni
Alaafin
Awujale
Olubadan
Eleko
Aare
FFK
Fayose

No mention of Tinubu.

If someone in north is celebrating birthday Tinubu will jump in plane to go there. If they have marriage or a death he is immediately flying there in his jalabbia. He is ever ready to serve at the behest of north. Here in Yorubaland our people are under attack and everytime Tinubu will speak it's always to question the validity of our pain. No compassion to Yoruba.

We shall pay him back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by infogeneral: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Senator Ojodu was certainly mischievous in that article about Sunday Igboho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Joins The Obamas, Usher & Others For Event At The White House. PICS / Couple Wear IPOB Attire At Their Wedding In Owerri (Photos) / LUTH Doctors Visit MC Oluomo In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.