Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu (50224 Views)

Sunday Igboho Blasts Oluwo Of Iwo Calls Him 'omo Ale Oba' / Fayemi Cautions The Nation Newspaper And Ojudu Over "Misleading Publication" / Babafemi Ojudu: Stop Begging Me For Money, I Am No Longer A Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by simi1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
I the truth will soon come out
meanwhile watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUiBd_ZDwho
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Sunday Igboho stands for only money.

Soon he will be paid and all the noises will be over.

You think the sunday Igboho will leave his luxurious lifestyle to go fight for you? Continue dreaming
but the fulanis mayhem is obvious maybe is paid or not a message has been passed
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
Las las fulanis will succeed in causing confusion within the SW and til off. I don't know why youruba like to trip off themselves. Mr Sunday is fighting a good fight.
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by yusluvad(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
I believe and trust Sunday Igboho mostly on this issue...
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by MT: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
It is an open secret that Sunday Igboho is a political thug who has his loyalty with Senator Ladoja. No need for him to dispute that.

I can see politics in all this. Sunday Igboho was always with the Governor Makinde during his election campaign. Makinde promised Senator Ladoja and some political big wigs certain juicy positions which he failed to fulfil after winning election. It can be assumed that the disgruntled politicians unleashed the demon in Sunday Igboho to confront the governor by issuing ultimatum to another tribe.

I dont see Sunday igboho as a liberator, he is being used by some politicians. If Senator Ladoja and Governor Makinde are in good terms, Sunday Igboho will never issue any ultimatum to supposedly herdsmen even if half of Oyo State are massacred.

I don't want to be political correct,. I don't like Gov Makinde performance and I can't be his mouth piece. Let the two destroy each other. He who rides on the back of tiger, always end inside of it. Let the populace stand by the sideline and watch them destroy each other. Don't be fooled by an individual masquerading as a liberator.

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by jerry2cino(m): 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
APC- ALL PEOPLES CRIMINALITY. All the people's in APC are all criminals starting from the head. Na me talk am.
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by LoudLord(m): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tolexander:
Who do we believe now?

Ojudu could be lying
Sunday Igboho could also be lying to save his face from being tagged a traitor by his PDP party members

Well, APC is set on lie and everything about their administration is based on falsehood.

Ojudu na big lair fa! Baba adedibu done die since 2008 not 2009 way that one dey talk.....

Abeg make person help us tell OJUDU say na no be hin way,make he drop am

Lai Mohammed wannabes

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by SolidGains: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
TimeManager:
This happens when an old man refuses to respect himself. He wrote the damaging article as soon as Tinubu landed.These are the real traitors that thunder will fire very soon.

kiss the truth!

I tot I was the only one who noticed the handwork of Tinubu in the write up. They wanted to discredit Sunday Igboho by painting him in a bad light to douse his rising positive profile which Tinubu perceived to be a threat to his 2023 ambition

3 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Uchasa(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
To my Niger Deltans, Izon,Urhobo,Efik,Anioma(Delta Ibo),Ikwerre,Ibibio,Bini,and other ethnic nationalities in Niger Delta,let it be known that we should not be involved in this fracas that is ravishing the South West. Do not listen to those that say let us Unite as "One South" to fight these Fulani and Hausas.
When the Westerners joined the North to vote against our Izon brother, Goodluck Jonathan, they didn't think about Southern Unity. I don't know why they think we would forget what they did to us so quickly.
Do they also think we would forget how they allied with the North to kill our brother Adaka Boro and Ken Saro--Wiwa even though he served Nigeria to his last blood despite the fact that some of his people were in support of the Biafran rebels? As someone who is from Port Harcourt and was born in Port Harcourt, I came across few Yorubas and the few I met told me a lot about these set of people. Many people say they are deceitful, cunny ,crafty,e.t.c,and i have come to believe that after evaluating past political happenings and comments by some Yorubas on this platform.
Let it be also known to the Fulanis and Hausas that we are however ready for them and if they cross their boundaries, we would show them the route to Futa Jallon. Niger Deltans are not cowards, our kingdoms in the pre-colonial times conquered mini states to as far west as Dahomey and as far North as Ankpa, we have never been cowards and we will not be cowards. The fact that we said we are not going to be part of the Fulani and Yoruba fracas does not mean we are in support of the North. We are simply saying we don't have any business with people who have betrayed the South countless times, but we would at thesame time deal with anyone who thinks they can dominate us in our land.
And to all the Niger Deltans in the West and North, I beckon on all of you to come back to our region, Port Harcourt is always open to house all of you, and according to statistics, Port Harcourt is the second developed city in Nigeria after Lagos, apart from PH, we have cities like Uyo,Asaba,Calabar, which are among the top ten developed cities in Nigeria,so I don't know what you are doing in rural areas like Ibadan or Kastina.
And to the Ibos, you better stay far away from the fight of the two brothers(Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba).Also tell that your yellow clown in Israel or UK to stay far away from the fracas in the West because the Yorubas deserve what has befallen them. If you act otherwise and join them, you will regret it at the end.
A word is enough for the wise.

Long Live Niger Delta!!!

Long Live Nigeria!!!
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by deeva2: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
ANOTHER AWOLOWO HAS RISEN....YORUBA RONU OOO
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by ngmart(m): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
FAKE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Eriokanmi: 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Lol

WHO SHOULD WE BELIEVE.

THEY ARE ALL POLITICAL JOBBERS LOOKING FOR CASH.

Sunday Igboho is a known tout and a criminal...it no news....we can paint him like a saint but he earn his money from violence and criminal activities.

ONCE A TOUT ALWAYS A TOUT
see your mouth like that of lai Muhammed. For you to achieve victory over terror, you have to be brave and courageous. Fulanis are worse than
Sunday Igboho. Obas were afraid, politicians were afraid of facing killer herders but he faced them fearlessly. If I had my way, I'd join him. I'm not surprised at babafemi ojudu's reckless article. Our people have been betraying themselves from time immemorial over peanut and he's one of modern day betrayers. I learnt he wants to contest again in ekiti guber after fayemis tenure. He could be seeing Sunday as his potential enemy meanwhile, he's no interested in all that.

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Danizzy: 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yorubas has been the problem of Yoruba since I don't know B.C. Imagine some old fools serving in this present administration coming out to tell us lies that even a 4 years old can decide. I wonder how their children feel seeing their father or grandfather coming so low to that level. That's what other tribe will not do to themselves.
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Lightorder: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
wakaman:
The truth of the matter is that Sunday igboho is a political tout.
A whole lot of never do wells are here, showing their infantile level of reasoning, all these bombos want some activitiy that would bring other sane people down to their level of misery and uselessness.

Shame, go and make yourselves productive.
Lazy and destructive youths.
Oga, I don’t want to start dropping names. Know it that all our present day politicians from head to toe are all RAW THUGS! Men without honour and shame. So, I don’t know your interests. Thank you
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by LordOfTheGame: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Every Igbo and Yoruba person on this forum should be extremely careful over the divide and conquer of these terrorists from the North. They do everything to cause disharmony and tribal fights between Igbos and Yorubas to further divide us. They use neutral or Yoruba sounding name to attack the Igbos and do same to the Yorubas. They're all over this forum fermenting troubles and promoting ethnic supremacy suspicion between us. I am not unaware of the few Yoruba people who, because religious sentiment are willing and doing everything possible to support the northern Muslims.
Every sane Yoruba person knows that Sunday Igboho is the man to support and look up to at this critical time whether he's political or apolitical. The fact that these fulani terrorists organisations are fast encroaching and expanding into other's territories without permission, somebody must stand up to and against their criminal activities and Sunday Igboho is the man right now and not any of the politicians. The same thing is applied to the East where Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are doing a very good job to secure our people and our land. Whether we like them or not, we must support them in any way we can and not bring them down.
God bless our peace loving southerners East, West and South.

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Uchasa(m): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
LordOfTheGame:
Every Igbo and Yoruba person on this forum should be extremely careful over the divide and conquer of these terrorists from the North. They do everything to cause disharmony and tribal fights between Igbos and Yorubas to further divide us. They use neutral or Yoruba sounding name to attack the Igbos and do same to the Yorubas. They're all over this forum fermenting troubles and promoting ethnic supremacy suspicion between us. I am not unaware of the few Yoruba people who, because religious sentiment are willing and doing everything possible to support the northern Muslims.
Every sane Yoruba person knows that Sunday Igboho is the man to support and look up to at this critical time whether he's political or apolitical. The fact that these fulani terrorists organisations are fast encroaching and expanding into other's territories without permission, somebody must stand up to and against their criminal activities and Sunday Igboho is the man right now and not any of the politicians. The same thing is applied to the East where Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are doing a very good job to secure our people and our land. Whether we like them or not, we must support them in any way we can and not bring them down.

Thank God you didn't mention Niger Delta, coz we can't support people who betrayed the so called Southern Unity by voting the North
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by cathodekazim: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by JooEeL(m): 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Lol

WHO SHOULD WE BELIEVE.

Sunday Igboho is a known tout and a criminal...it no news....we can paint him like a saint but he earn his money from violence and criminal activities.

Mr man., be logging into your other accounts to give yourself likes.

Your likes are too low o, scarman

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by hush15: 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tolexander:
Who do we believe now?

Ojudu could be lying
Sunday Igboho could also be lying to save his face from being tagged a traitor by his PDP party members

Well, APC is set on lie and everything about their administration is based on falsehood.

Why would Sunday lie? He said fact that Adedibu die in 2008 but Ojudu claimed he was sent in 2009. How does that work? Its obvious The former is lying even without us listening to Sunday cos its not hidden when Adedibu died.

Look, anything Tinubu is just based on lies and deception and while this thread is not about him, wherever his involvement is, Its as good as doubting that involvement cos his only interest is his interest.

But back to Sunday, I believe his word and irrespective of his past, who knows if this will correct all his past mistakes, but I know he is fighting a good cause as anyone who are loyal to their father land today.

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by wumi2017(f): 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hunmm Sunday igboho oosa ,akikanju okunrin loju ogun,tiri gbosa fun baba..pls don't forget to patronize us ,we sell different kinds of footwears

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Lightorder: 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
LordOfTheGame:
oga, your entire generation will be blessed with favour and honour. You are very wise. Divide and rule have been their code and we keep them going on it. We call them illiterates but they kept ordering us around. All our education down south is just a waste. Their stooges even on NL keep us fighting ourselves over nothing. Most of their people don’t even know what is good for them. Procreate in mass to keep their wicked ruling class going with nothing in return to better their lives.Look at the crop of those ruling us upon all our exposure.Let all south unite and stop all these Nonsense. If we speak with one voice and avoid betrayal, we won’t. die. I came from the east but most of what I am today was made possible by Yoruba men who don’t see any divide between us. What is all the fight for nothing. It had never helped us. We are still here complaining. Insecurity, hunger, bad economy, sickness, poverty and death know nobody ooo .Thank you

7 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by livinbygrace: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sunday stop responding to all publications/accusations,for security reasons.Most of these politicians or his enemies are doing reverse psychology on him to know exactly where he belong and by the time you respond to all questions,you easily give yourself out for targets.

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Harbeeorlar(m): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Let assume everything Ojodu said were true, should this come from him despite this man Ighoho is fighting for a just cause? Reason why they call Yoruba betrayals. To what end did he write that article if not to bring his fellow tribeman down?

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by LordOfTheGame: 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lightorder:
oga, your entire generation will be blessed with favour and honour. You are very wise. Divide and rule have been their code and we keep them going on it. We call them illiterates but they kept ordering is around. All our education down south is just a waste. Look at the crop of those ruling is in all our exposure.Let all south unite and stop all these Nonsense. If we speak with on voice and avoid betrayal, we won’t. die

God bless you and keep you my dear brother/Sister.

3 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by ORIAYO70(m): 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kwanza:
https://www.nairaland.com/6382232/sunday-igboho-knew-babafemi-ojudu#98428791

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-you-are-a-liar-sunday-igboho-blasts-ojudu/amp

https://livetimesng.com/sunday-igboho-counts-his-loss-of-over-n50m-to-inferno-as-he-denies-sen-ojudus-claim-in-his-viral-article/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNVY9VRL1vo

Ojudu may be right, igboho may be wrong!

Igboho may be right while Ojudu may be false, cos his affiliation with Fayemi fulani puppet.

But the fight is for Liberation, if Ojudu is not mad bringing out these now shows is more political than been real Oduduwa... They will failed including his pay master Fayemi...

Supposing Igboho is a political thug, why ain't they that r not political thug come out to defend their people...

Ojodu is demented

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by LordOfTheGame: 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Uchasa:

Thank God you didn't mention Niger Delta, coz we can't support people who betrayed the so called Southern Unity by voting the North

A typical example of "A slave in love with his chains"

Tell me the meaning of Niger Delta and how you were betrayed .

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by atonement12: 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
wakaman:
The truth of the matter is that Sunday igboho is a political tout.
A whole lot of never do wells are here, showing their infantile level of reasoning, all these bombos want some activitiy that would bring other sane people down to their level of misery and uselessness.

Shame, go and make yourselves productive.
Lazy and destructive youths.
Sorry o, Mr privileged elite! So all those statesmen and elders supporting his activities are never-do-wells, lazy and destructive? sad
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Uchasa(m): 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

A typical example of "A slave in love with his chains"

Tell me the meaning of Niger Delta and how you were betrayed .

Which people in the South voted against Goodluck Jonathan?
Answer that and be guilty
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Mysteryman22: 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
I said this yesterday.Sunday Igboho has never worked with any other politician but Ladoja.infavt he and Baba Adedibu were sworn enemies till Adedibu’s death.Tinubu knows about the lies by this Femi guy,they just wanted to discredit Sunday and they have failed,they didn’t do their homework well.I know more about Sunday than Nigeria government ever will.
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by atonement12: 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Lol

WHO SHOULD WE BELIEVE.

Once a Fulani terrorist apologist, always is!

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by hush15: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
After reading so many comments, I can say this country can never be better and the reason is simple.

The way we lie against ourselves, the depths we go to discredit someone especially for a good cause that is unfavourable to greedy cause, the way we side blindly against right and true actions or comments from citizens to leaders is totally appalling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos / Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.