Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu (50222 Views)

Sunday Igboho Blasts Oluwo Of Iwo Calls Him 'omo Ale Oba' / Fayemi Cautions The Nation Newspaper And Ojudu Over "Misleading Publication" / Babafemi Ojudu: Stop Begging Me For Money, I Am No Longer A Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by TimeManager(m): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

The moment I saw the Ojudu write-up I knew Tinubu was behind it.

Tinubu does not want competition. Any grassroot competition to him he kills them off. He destroyed OPC because he could not buy them. He set up Oluomo and gave Oluomo self funding in Lagos. He killed all funding for OPC.

The same thing he is trying to do with Igboho. Igboho is pro-Oyo and a threat to pro-Tinubu because Igboho has repeatedly declared he has no interest in anything Nigeria, strictly Oodua. Tinubu on other hand is pro-Nigeria. So their ideology towards an independent Yoruba nation is a clash. The sack of fulani is anti- Nigeria and a threat to Tinubu ambition.

I don't know if you noticed that the Pro Tinubu people met in Oyo on Thursday, the day before Igboho sacked seriki fulani. The rally designed to endorse Tinubu presidency was devoid of Yoruba traditional leaders. They were invited but they refused to show.

Did you also see Alaafin's letter to Bihari? It clearly stated where Alaafin stood. In fact Igboho has stated he has blessing of Alaafin in all he has done.

He got on microphone yesterday and thanked a lot of people for standing by him.

Ooni
Alaafin
Awujale
Olubadan
Eleko
Aare
FFK
Fayose

No mention of Tinubu.

If someone in north is celebrating birthday Tinubu will jump in plane to go there. If they have marriage or a death he is immediately flying there in his jalabbia. He is ever ready to serve at the behest of north. Here in Yorubaland our people are under attack and everytime Tinubu will speak it's always to question the validity of our pain. No compassion to Yoruba.

We shall pay him back.

I was particularly not surprised that Tinubu was not in the mix of his mentions. I also follow up on sequence of events, I must admit you have a very good grasp.

Having invested so heavily in APC, should he rather be seen as promoting sectional interests knowing how huge it will cost him?
Can a Tinubu forgo his political opportunity for a Yoruba cause?.. if you were Tinubu, would you have done differently?.. pls answer.

kiss the truth!
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by Bakarehabib02(m): 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yes femi is lying lamidi adedibu died in 2008 and he said he should not heard about the election in 2009 why all apc member are all liars??
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by sgd: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ojudu man has deleted the post from his Facebook wall grin
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by ImperialYoruba: 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
TimeManager:

I was particularly not surprised that Tinubu was not in the mix of his mentions. I also follow up on sequence of events, I must admit you have a very good grasp.

Having invested so heavily in APC, should he rather be seen as promoting sectional interests knowing how huge it will cost him?
Can a Tinubu forgo his political opportunity for a Yoruba cause?.. if you were Tinubu, would you have done differently?.. pls answer.

kiss the truth!

Tinubu championed ACN before it's merger with other groups to form APC. Behind PDP, ACN was the single most formidable party in the country.

In regional economy ACN had the commercial nerve center in its pocket. In regional politics ACN had the most reach and was the only serious opposition to the ruling party. No other party controlled a region totally, not even PDP...but ACN did. In states where PDP was governor you will find House of Assembly that had opposition parties. It was only Ondo that belonged to Labour, and their HoA was heavily ACN.

When they merged, Buhari became flagbearer because ACN said so, not because of his own party CPC. If you recall, Atiku had brought nPDP with him...Saraki, Kwankwaso and himself. Left to CPC, Bihari would have lost to Atiku. So ACN was the powerhouse that orchestrated APC victory under their chosen candidate Buhari. So why was Tinubu kowtowing to North? They should be worshipping him.

He greedily did not want to share power with some of his own people that came with him from ACN. When North found out they exploited that crack and pulled the rug from under his feet by using his loyalists to attack him - Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun, even Fashola.

All the Northerners in APC play ethnic card. All of them without exception. They can sway their population any direction they want. At moment, Tinubu cannot even swing SW anywhere he wants. His power and influence in SW has dwindled because he has chosen to be a national leader speaking for North and patronizing them when his own immediate people are under assault from North.

If as you say he needs to project himself as a national leader and not a ethnic leader, then he needs to be leader also to Igbos. Has he demonstrated leadership to Igbo or to SS? Reflect on that.
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by ddeola: 7:20am On Jan 27, 2021
So Ojudu and Tinubu hire thugs for election. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

They want to discredit Igboho but they have exposed themselves as political thug sponsors. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by TimeManager(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

Tinubu championed ACN before it's merger with other groups to form APC. Behind PDP, ACN was the single most formidable party in the country.

In regional economy ACN had the commercial nerve center in its pocket. In regional politics ACN had the most reach and was the only serious opposition to the ruling party. No other party controlled a region totally, not even PDP...but ACN did. In states where PDP was governor you will find House of Assembly that had opposition parties. It was only Ondo that belonged to Labour, and their HoA was heavily ACN.

When they merged, Buhari became flagbearer because ACN said so, not because of his own party CPC. If you recall, Atiku had brought nPDP with him...Saraki, Kwankwaso and himself. Left to CPC, Bihari would have lost to Atiku. So ACN was the powerhouse that orchestrated APC victory under their chosen candidate Buhari. So why was Tinubu kowtowing to North? They should be worshipping him.

He greedily did not want to share power with some of his own people that came with him from ACN. When North found out they exploited that crack and pulled the rug from under his feet by using his loyalists to attack him - Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun, even Fashola.

All the Northerners in APC play ethnic card. All of them without exception. They can sway their population any direction they want. At moment, Tinubu cannot even swing SW anywhere he wants. His power and influence in SW has dwindled because he has chosen to be a national leader speaking for North and patronizing them when his own immediate people are under assault from North.

If as you say he needs to project himself as a national leader and not a ethnic leader, then he needs to be leader also to Igbos. Has he demonstrated leadership to Igbo or to SS? Reflect on that.
I hope he survives the cocoon. if he does, his proteges who are closely monitoring as events unfolds would be careful going into agreements with external forces in the future.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by ImperialYoruba: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
TimeManager:

I hope he survives the cocoon. if he does, his proteges who are closely monitoring as events unfolds would be careful going into agreements with external forces in the future.

kiss the truth!
I agree totally! From what I'm hearing, over the past 24hrs serious shifts have been initiated. All the traditional leaders and elders have taken a stand and are discussing behind the scenes with the governors, there is going to be a referendum in Yorubaland to collect votes on the question of Nigeria.
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by TimeManager(m): 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

I agree totally! From what I'm hearing, over the past 24hrs serious shifts have been initiated. All the traditional leaders and elders have taken a stand and are discussing behind the scenes with the governors, there is going to be a referendum in Yorubaland to collect votes on the question of Nigeria.
How practicable?.. Referendum no dey inside constitution.

kiss the truth!
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by ImperialYoruba: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
TimeManager:

How practicable?.. Referendum no dey inside constitution.

kiss the truth!

When we put up post that will benefit knowledge and action people no go read.

Na Tonto and Corsey cleavage people dey pursue.

Watch this...
https://www.nairaland.com/6385365/yoruba-must-watch-informed#98483129

Read this...
https://www.nairaland.com/6378236/proclamation-dispute-against-nigerian-constitution#98480777
Re: ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu by TimeManager(m): 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

When we put up post that will benefit knowledge and action people no go read.

Na Tonto and Corsey cleavage people dey pursue.

Watch this...
https://www.nairaland.com/6385365/yoruba-must-watch-informed#98483129

Read this...
https://www.nairaland.com/6378236/proclamation-dispute-against-nigerian-constitution#98480777
I asked the practicability but you ended up providing me a paper grievance. It's impossible to achieve referendum through paper grievances. Neither the executive, more so the president nor the NASS are favourably disposed to such.
If this group of separatist led by Prof. would convince a large number of southern & MB electorates to boycott elections that would tilt the provision of the Constitution.

kiss the truth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Joins The Obamas, Usher & Others For Event At The White House. PICS / Couple Wear IPOB Attire At Their Wedding In Owerri (Photos) / LUTH Doctors Visit MC Oluomo In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.