Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

How April Fool Killed His Dad. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How April Fool Killed His Dad. (602 Views)

Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? / How April Fool Killed His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How April Fool Killed His Dad. by Rhymez(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2011
April fool is fun, YES! But it is brings evil also. My friend lost his dad because he was trying to catch the fun in April. He told his dad who was in office that his mum is at home dying. The dad who was shocked left his office hurriedly and started coming home. After hours of waiting for him to come home so he(my friend) can laugh at him, he didnt show up. It was later that evening that the news came to him that his father had a motor accident and died at the spot. Do u think April fool is really fun?
Re: How April Fool Killed His Dad. by Creamish(f): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2011
Its rily a pity it happened that way . . . I think the joke was taken way too far . . . jokes are meant to be light. I see no reason y a grown up child shuld distract his parent @ work in such a manner. Totally shows lack of maturity.

Quel domage! undecided
Re: How April Fool Killed His Dad. by r231(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2011
Creamish:

Its rily a pity it happened that way . . . I think the joke was taken way too far . . . jokes are meant to be light. I see no reason y a grown up child shuld distract his parent @ work in such a manner. Totally shows lack of maturity.

Quel domage! undecided

you are right

i think dats too much. . . . . . he should have called him back and tell him that he is joking

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Spank Britney: Rihanna / If You Vote For Jonathan / Nairaland Can Make Nigeria Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.