Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,998 members, 7,956,710 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) (69400 Views)

O’tega Ogra Vs Bayo Onanuga: On President Tinubu’s Video On Social Media / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu / APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by lawkenoz(m): 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
isthatso:

1. I never told you I want one Nigeria or am not in support of a break up but it is you Ibos when Ironsi came into power that removed the ability to seceede by legal means and entrapped all of us. No doubt thinking you would rule Nigeria forever! You are the ones that have entrapped us in this contraption and empowered the fulanis. You are the ones who introduced unification decree and removed the secession clause. The fulani simply applied the laws they met (which you created) when they overthrew you people.
2. What started this was an Ibo man having the effontery to call yorubas conquerers
3. Ibos are as bad as the fulanis because they are a wandering expansionist tribe. the only difference is Fulanis do it violently and ibos do it under the guise of Business/trade.....just like the British. Napoleon mentality I guess, it's always those with little that go out to acquire as much as they can and are never satidfied.
4. History of Nigeria has shown, you cannot have peace with ibos. They must have their way or they bring the house down ...history bears this out. it happenned in 1966, 1966 and we have been witnessing this since 2015.
5. It is only the Fulani and the Ibo (Zik and Daddy Onyeama) leaders that have said ON RECORD that God has given them the land called Nigeria to dominate and rule over. Not even hausa speak like that.
6. The British left us a beautiful system that worked, the North did not have power over anyone, you are the ones that messed everything up with your expansionist, conquering mindset.

we are not one, we never will be and it's only a matter of time before everybody bears his father's name.

Awww! ironsi was not the sole perpetrator of the unification that was done, he was the head but had a military council who all agreed on unification of which your tribes men were among! You can blame it all on the igbos as much you like.

Your tribes men have been head of state and military heads as well after the unification decree, if they thought is was wrong they would have made a decree back to the original way of doing things. Or what the british left us.

The igbos are bad as the Fulani cuz they travel out to do business, like there are none of your tribes men in other regions. Only your tribes men are angels, righteous and without flaws shebi?

Mehn I'm already tired of even talking to you! You're no different from the igbo and yoruba tribal bigots on NL. You're all set In your ways and just get off on tribalistic issues. Good thing is that you can do nothing about any tribe staying anywhere in Nigeria they wish, the worse you can do is make noise on the internet with anonymous accounts.

Enjoy your bile filled tribalist mentality. Hope you don't choke on it!
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Arizona1: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
isthatso:

Abeg, We dont have no common enemy, fight your battles yourself. You are no different from them. Even your neighbors the SS know what you did to them, when you had power under Ojukwu. Twice Awo begged you to go into alliance with him you refused thinking the North were less educated and you could dominate, they soon wised up to you..hence you staged a coup. Again in 1979 Awo begged you to go into alliance, you chose to go with the North. Now that the North has shunned you you are talking of one south...nonsense! When you had power at the centre through caolition with the North, you are the ones that colluded with the North to create Mid-west region to weaken the SW. You have exposed your ways to Everybody, that is why no one wants you to taste power in Nigeria. We are not on the same page, try and find another tribe to fool if there are still any left that havent wised up to your ways. The only thing we have in common is we value education, we are aspirational and we tend to be christian. our culture and value system are totally opposite.

In hindsight, Awo greatest flaw was that he was a good administrator but he was politically naive and Akintola was right...you cant go into alliance with ibos. Like i always say what makes the ibo man great in business is his weakness in politics. He always wants to be no1..in politics you cant have your way all the time and so you cannot get along with the ibo man because sooner or later he will want to conquer or dominate you.
Hahahaha... You see why I said you're still a kid growing up. Always get an adult to read and tell if there's a point in your submission before you post, you hear? This is a public forum.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
lawkenoz:

Awww! ironsi was not the sole perpetrator of the unification that was done, he was the head but had a military council who all agreed on unification of which your tribes men were among! You can blame it all on the igbos as much you like.

Your tribes men have been head of state and military heads as well after the unification decree, if they thought is was wrong they would have made a decree back to the original way of doing things. Or what the british left us.

The igbos are bad as the Fulani cuz they travel out to do business, like there are none of your tribes men in other regions. Only your tribes men are angels, righteous and without flaws shebi?

Mehn I'm already tired of even talking to you! You're no different from the igbo and yoruba tribal bigots on NL. You're all set In your ways and just get off on tribalistic issues. Good thing is that you can do nothing about any tribe staying anywhere in Nigeria they wish, the worse you can do is make noise on the internet with anonymous accounts.

Enjoy your bile filled tribalist mentality. Hope you don't choke on it!

1. why dont you blame the ibos in Buharis's govt for what Buhari is doing after all there are ibos in his govt?

2. Everybody travels or migrates for business or to make a living, why is it always Fulani and Ibos that always cause trouble with their hosts everywhere they go even outside Nigeria? Na only una dey go another man land to earn a living?

you have been exposed, nobody wants to partner with you...deal with it!
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Arizona1:

Hahahaha... You see why I said you're still a kid growing up. Always get an adult to read and tell if there's a point in your submission before you post, you hear? This is a public forum.

typical ibo, when they cant deal with the issues or they dont like what they are hearing, they result to threats, insults, chest beating...anything to evade the point being made......you dont mix well with others!!! you dont even mix well among yourselves!!!

Grandstand all you like but in the quietness of your thoughts, ask yourselves, why hasnt there been an Ibo president in over 60 years? why is everybody so distrusting of the ibos. why are there always clashes with ibos? why is it people dont go to SE to live except the poor? Whether or not you acknowledge it publicly or in the solitude of your conscience, you know I am right and you know the rest of Nigeria dont trust you.

Your story is like the story of many a beautiful woman who has reached the age of 40 looking for a husband and cant find one. it is difficult for them to acknowledge that their is something in their character of personality that turns men away, instead they blame their beauty for a lack of suitors saying men are intimidated. Men know a good wife when they see one, if you are as beautiful as you claim and cant find a husband and men are passing you by, you need to look inwards.

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Adekamkpe23:
[s]Another ipob propaganda.
Anyway come and arrest him[/s].
are you such a pathetic coward that you can't call out the tribe of Tinubu's accusers with your full chest but instead had to drag ipob into a matter that doesn't concern them ? Yes, you are a coward sir cool
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by stieyven(m): 1:42am On Jan 27, 2021
Nbotee:
See the mumu dat can barely read issuing threats and demands.. Jus imagine the illiterate addressing the press

U are no different from that illiterate mo.ron up there
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Arizona1: 7:13am On Jan 27, 2021
isthatso:

typical ibo, when they cant deal with the issues or they dont like what they are hearing, they result to threats, insults, chest beating...anything to evade the point being made......you dont mix well with others!!! you dont even mix well among yourselves!!!

Grandstand all you like but in the quietness of your thoughts, ask yourselves, why hasnt there been an Ibo president in over 60 years? why is everybody so distrusting of the ibos. why are there always clashes with ibos? why is it people dont go to SE to live except the poor? Whether or not you acknowledge it publicly or in the solitude of your conscience, you know I am right and you know the rest of Nigeria dont trust you.

Your story is like the story of many a beautiful woman who has reached the age of 40 looking for a husband and cant find one. it is difficult for them to acknowledge that their is something in their character of personality that turns men away, instead they blame their beauty for a lack of suitors saying men are intimidated. Men know a good wife when they see one, if you are as beautiful as you claim and cant find a husband and men are passing you by, you need to look inwards.
Fulani herdsmen have entered SW and will soon take over your house, rape your women kill and chase you away. Keep wasting your time on nairaland hating Igbos while they're killing your people. Go and check your BP because the way you boil, it's very dangerous to your health.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by olaeffect(m): 7:17am On Jan 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Don't watch the video. Pity your eardrums

Your warning prompted me to watch it.
Now i am om my way to the hospital grin

I should have taken your warning seriously shocked
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by pquaver(m): 7:27am On Jan 27, 2021
Nbotee:
See the mumu dat can barely read issuing threats and demands.. Jus imagine the illiterate addressing the press

U are no different from that illiterate mo.ron up there

Truth is bitter.. Pdp zombie if boko haram was started to remove Jonathan why is herdsmen not formed to remove Buhari.. It pains u when u hear the truth.. U are ur 331 other zombie who liked ur comment can kiss my black A**
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 27, 2021
Arizona1:

Fulani herdsmen have entered SW and will soon take over your house, rape your women kill and chase you away. Keep wasting your time on nairaland hating Igbos while they're killing your people. Go and check your BP because the way you boil, it's very dangerous to your health.

We are more concerned about the Ibos flooding the SW everyday, pretending to be brothers changing our landscape with their money at all costs values. The Fulani we can see, Yhe Ibo is harder to see because they look like us, the talk like us, live amongst us, go to the same churches as us and they pretend to care about us but they are the same.... slowly are surely encroaching into the SW! In fact the greater problem is the problem that isn’t clear to see. The one that disguises itself in your midst.

The biggest threat to the Yoruba man is the sheer numbers of Ibos in the SW who are starting to influence the outcomes of our elections and thus who leads us. You know that and so you try to divert our attention by pointing at Fulanis. There isn’t much we can do about your migration to the SW but please spare us the pretense that you are concerned about Fulanis in the SW.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2021
pquaver:

Truth is bitter.. Pdp zombie if boko haram was started to remove Jonathan why is herdsmen not formed to remove Buhari.. It pains u when u hear the truth.. U are ur 331 other zombie who liked ur comment can kiss my black A**
Because herdsmen and BH are from Buhari's neck of the woods.
They share same culture and religion with him.
They are one and same with him.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by lawkenoz(m): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
isthatso:

1. why dont you blame the ibos in Buharis's govt for what Buhari is doing after all there are ibos in his govt?

2. Everybody travels or migrates for business or to make a living, why is it always Fulani and Ibos that always cause trouble with their hosts everywhere they go even outside Nigeria? Na only una dey go another man land to earn a living?

you have been exposed, nobody wants to partner with you...deal with it!

I don't recall blaming buhari for anything in this conversation we're having or are you delusional? If your tribes men hated the unification so much they should have reversed it when they were in power, after all you called it an igbo invented decree.....you called it so, not me! Instead you want to play mental gymnastics on the matter.

Now I can understand it's envy killing you. Name one evil igbo settlers have done to your community aside your vague and envy driven Mantra. I don't want to hear chest beating and bragging or causing trouble with thier host......those are not illegal.
Name one trouble they cause? That they say Lagos is no man's land? Is that what makes you foam at the mouth? What exactly is this trouble they cause that equatable with murder and terrorism? I really want to know. If they say Lagos is no man's land you say okay onitsha is no man's land as well, those are simply words. But it seems they always gets your blood boiling.

If it pains you so much that they chestbeat go and beat them. They don't kill your women and children, they buy or rent land they use which you sell at overpriced amounts, pay taxes and somehow they are evil as fulani who kill your women and kids just cuz they chestbeat? Are you okay at all?

Well, All you can do is make noise. You can't do more than a "hanging rat" as far as Nigeria is concerned. Intertribal marriages will keep happening between both tribes till kingdom comes. I'm a product of both tribes and I'm happy a bigot like you is inconsequential in this matter

People will migrate to wherever they choose, they will stay there and thrive. The best you will do is keep yapping and hating on the tribe, you can't do shit about it.

So keep yapping bro! No body wants to partner..... bla bla! When you're done blabbing go outside and greet your igbo neighbors! They'll greet you in return!
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Arizona1: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
isthatso:

We are more concerned about the Ibos flooding the SW everyday, pretending to be brothers changing our landscape with their money at all costs values. The Fulani we can see, Yhe Ibo is harder to see because they look like us, the talk like us, live amongst us, go to the same churches as us and they pretend to care about us but they are the same.... slowly are surely encroaching into the SW! In fact the greater problem is the problem that isn’t clear to see. The one that disguises itself in your midst.

The biggest threat to the Yoruba man is the sheer numbers of Ibos in the SW who are starting to influence the outcomes of our elections and thus who leads us. You know that and so you try to divert our attention by pointing at Fulanis. There isn’t much we can do about your migration to the SW but please spare us the pretense that you are concerned about Fulanis in the SW.
To you, Fulanis killing people in SW is not a problem. The problem is the Igbos migration to SW. Come, You're not a Yoruba man. You're a Fulani Jihadist. They placed you on nairaland to follow up with people's plans and suggestions and to try to divert people's attention from the main issue.
You all shall fail with all your evil agenda.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by pquaver(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Because herdsmen and BH are from Buhari's neck of the woods.
They share same culture and religion with him.
They are one and same with him.

You are so incoherent... Your atiku tha obi followed share what with them? bed? Oga no dey disgrace yourself jare
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Arizona1:

To you, Fulanis killing people in SW is not a problem. The problem is the Igbos migration to SW. Come, You're not a Yoruba man. You're a Fulani Jihadist. They placed you on nairaland to follow up with people's plans and suggestions and to try to divert people's attention from the main issue.
You all shall fail with all your evil agenda.

where did i tell you it is not a problem, did you waste your time and tax payers money in school that you cannot comprehend what was said? Or you just want to (in the typical ibo fashion) ignore the parts you want and continue with the agenda you want to push? I have told you this is a trait of the ibos that prevent them from coexisting in harmony anywhere they are. The Ibo man never listens to understand, he listens to respond or to argue!! I said Ibos in SW are a bigger problem because it is a stealth invasion, the fulani invasion is blatant. I have said it many times if you are interested in reading what i actually wrote that both are conquerers by nature and pose a danger to the SW. They only different in method. You have comprehension problems.

You know In that regard I have more respect for the fulani, the fulani man hears you but will tell you he will still do things his way, The ibo man doesnt hear because he must be the winner of everything he does, thats why you people dont even get along with each other. The fact that the ibo man is not willing to hear your point of view is why Ibos are always in conflict because if you are not even hearing what your neighbour is saying, how can you even get to a point of resolving issues, how can their be peace?

Just look on Nairaland, every argument you have with an Ibo man his response always shows he didnt hear you. You say you prefer white to red and the ibo man says you hate red and then he focuses the rest of his discussion on "hate red", thats how a typical discussion with a typical ibo man goes...how does "prefer" translate to "hate"? He says things you didnt say because it suits his narrative, the ibo man has a chip on his shoulder or feels it takes something away from his manhood to conceede to another.

i bolded "In that regard" and "more respect" because you will come back saying "I love fulanis" and yes there is nothing wrong with having respect for an opponent/adversary or even enemy. It takes nothing away from you...Ibos should learn that!!
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
pquaver:

You are so incoherent... Your atiku tha obi followed share what with them? bed? Oga no dey disgrace yourself jare
Has Atiku asked victims to accommodate their killers?
Did Atiku tell herdsmen they are free to live anywhere even forest reserves?
Try and borrow brain na. Or have to donated it to Buhari to feed his cows?
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by pquaver(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Has Atiku asked victims to accommodate their killers?
Did Atiku tell herdsmen they are free to live anywhere even forest reserves?
Try and borrow brain na. Or have to donated it to Buhari to feed his cows?

So if atiku becomes president he will tell Fulani herdsmen to leave the east or leave the forest? This shows you how gully you Nnamdi Kanu touts are.. But why should I be surprised if someone can believe Nnamdi Kanu can give Biafra, Buhari is cloned to jubrin and trump is the next best thing after toast bread... That person belongs in a psychiatry ward.. And am sure you tick all the boxes and so many others to that is why you can keep voting a party without any result, keep voting governors who don't perform and give your lives to the foolishmess of 1 man.. You do not deserve to be engaged in a reasonable Discuss.. Politics is beyond you and your type.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
pquaver:

So if atiku becomes president he will tell Fulani herdsmen to leave the east or leave the forest? This shows you how gully you Nnamdi Kanu touts are.. But why should I be surprised if someone can believe Nnamdi Kanu can give Biafra, Buhari is cloned to jubrin and trump is the next best thing after toast bread... That person belongs in a psychiatry ward.. And am sure you tick all the boxes and so many others to that is why you can keep voting a party without any result, keep voting governors who don't perform and give your lives to the foolishmess of 1 man.. You do not deserve to be engaged in a reasonable Discuss.. Politics is beyond you and your type.
Ifs and buts shows how shallow you are. You can't say what Atiku would have done or not because he's not the president. Simple!!
Atiku is not the president giving tacit support to bloodsucking herdsmen.
All the names you've called so far, Atiku, Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra, Trump have nothing to do with the incompetence of the sitting president.
You're just foaming at the mouth.
Your low brain capacity is already showing with the tirade you're launching and your inability to face the issues on ground.
You're very dull.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by pquaver(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Ifs and buts shows how shallow you are. You can't say what Atiku would have done or not because he's not the president. Simple!!
All the names you've called so far, Atiku, Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra, Trump have nothing to do with the incompetence of the sitting president.
Your low brain capacity is already showing with the tirade you're launching and your inability to face the issues on ground.
You're very dull.

There is something called constitution.. Maybe you are daft.. It is what enables you irrespective of where u come from to live in any part of Nigeria as far as you are Nigerian.. That is why igbo armed robbers, swindlers, kidnappers, fraud are in the north, south and vice versa... It gives them the right just like you.. If the break the law u arrest and charge to court and not be behaving like an illiterate on Nairaland.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
pquaver:

There is something called constitution.. Maybe you are daft.. It is what enables you irrespective of where u come from to live in any part of Nigeria as far as you are Nigerian.. That is why igbo armed robbers, swindlers, kidnappers, fraud are in the north, south and vice versa... It gives them the right just like you.. If the break the law u arrest and charge to court and not be behaving like an illiterate on Nairaland.
That's why I said you're very dull.
The constitution gives you the right to live in any part of Nigeria.
Same constitution gives you the right to acquire and own property because the constitution knows you can only live where you own property. Same constitution gives you exclusive right to your property. That's why for example, you can't go and live in aso rock villa though it's in Nigeria because it's not your property.
That's why entering a forest reserve is trespassing because it's not your property.
But I don't expect you to know this because you're a first class product of university of Miyetti Allah where Bodejo is a professor and cattle are the lecturers.
You can also see how you think like them!
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by pquaver(m): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

That's why I said you're very dull.
The constitution gives you the right to live in any part of Nigeria.
Same constitution gives you the right to acquire and own property because the constitution knows you can only live where you own property. Same constitution gives you exclusive right to your property. That's why for example, you can't go and live in aso rock villa though it's in Nigeria because it's not your property.
That's why entering a forest reserve is trespassing because it's not your property.
But I don't expect you to know this because you're a first class product of university of Miyetti Allah where Bodejo is a professor and cattle are the lecturers.
You can also see how you think like them!

Dunce speaking if the forest reserves is not for individuals and its trespassing.. Are you the 1 whose right was infringed on? Its a case of herdsmen vs the state so what are your business in property that does not specifically belong to u.. University of maluu graduate
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by pquaver(m): 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You're very dull.

Simple connecting the dots.. How do u want to do what is cognitively beyond you.. How do you want to connect the dots BTW atiku, mnk and Biafra in my sense.. Dont you know you a daft? It beyond you don't even try it before u go kaputt. That was written above ur intellectual capacity..
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
pquaver:

Dunce speaking if the forest reserves is not for individuals and its trespassing.. Are you the 1 whose right was infringed on? Its a case of herdsmen vs the state so what are your business in property that does not specifically belong to u.. University of maluu graduate
I wonder whether you're the spokesman for the state to ask what my business is.
I already told you you're very dull.
Maybe I should remind your dull Highness that your herdsmen were killing people that's why they were evicted from the reserve.
The herdsmen are terrorists and trespassers and have been evicted.
If it pain you, find a chilled bottle of sniper to cool down.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
pquaver:

Simple connecting the dots.. How do u want to do what is cognitively beyond you.. How do you want to connect the dots BTW atiku, mnk and Biafra in my sense.. Dont you know you a daft? It beyond you don't even try it before u go kaputt. That was written above ur intellectual capacity..
Go and polish your English before you start talking of cognitive ability.
Meet your cattle lecturers to teach you brighter grammar.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by pquaver(m): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

I wonder whether you're the spokesman for the state to ask what my business is.
I already told you you're very dull.
Maybe I should remind your dull Highness that your herdsmen were killing people that's why they were evicted from the reserve.
The herdsmen are terrorists and trespassers and have been evicted.
If it pain you, find a chilled bottle of sniper to cool down.

Dunce u don't know the difference between criminals and people living their normal lives.. Then is south Africa not right to want to eject all Nigerian for the few doing drugs? Are the drugs pusher not Nigerians? Do they not share same similarities with you so do you agree if u go to. SA you should be treated as such? I have told you this discussion is above you intellectual capacity.. Go find your level
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2021
pquaver:

Dunce u don't know the difference between criminals and people living their normal lives.. Then is south Africa not right to want to eject all Nigerian for the few doing drugs? Are the drugs pusher not Nigerians? Do they not share same similarities with you so do you agree if u go to. SA you should be treated as such? I have told you this discussion is above you intellectual capacity.. Go find your level
Again, more proof you're dull.
When did South Africa "want to eject all Nigerians"?
You just listen to your village fool when he reads the news in your village meeting and you swallow it like the village idiot you are. Shameful.
The problem with village idiots like you is you have very limited knowledge of issues, but your access to a phone and data gives you leverage to advertise your idiocy.
Even with your claim, have you shown Nigerians trespassing in reserved areas in South Africa? Why do you easily accept that there are Nigerian drug pushers in South Africa without seeing any evidence but you're ready to defend herdsmen killing citizens in their own country?
You see how foolish you are now?
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Alejoas(m): 11:50am On Apr 07, 2021
Dannnirich:

Hmm!

For external battery for your Laptop, Lets talk on 08065316.307
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Poanan: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
Alejoas:

For external battery for your Laptop, Lets talk on 08065316.307
if guys talk now, u will say the future is Male.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by AuntRose(f): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Dannnirich:

Hmm!
Hello

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) / 7,200 Joysticks Found In A Ship From Nigeria, Impounded In China - FFK / Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.