Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) (68900 Views)

Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu / Fulani Group Demands 4% Of Bauchi Land To End Clashes / APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by atonement12: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
Racoon:
This is just to tell you that these people are insincere about the so called peace truce that our SW brethren are jubilating they signed with them.Tinubu ought to speak up against the atrocities of these killer Fulanis and not keep quiet to sound political correct.

Meanwhile, can they first call for the arrest of their killer brothers in the SW? Had it been a non-power favoured clique that made this announcement against Buhari now, DSS, NPF, NSCDC, Army, etc would have storm there to arrest them.Useless country.
Too late for him to speak!
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by etrouble: 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Adekamkpe23:
Another ipob propaganda.
Anyway come and arrest him.

Leave IPOB for now. We have a common enemy, the blood-sucking vampires from the Sahara Desert. We have to unit and wipe these killers out of Southern Nigeria and free our children's children yet unborn. When we are through with those idiots from the desert, then we can then continue our senseless Yoruba Versus Igbo generation fight that has no head or tail. But for now, we need to come together (Yoruba, Igbo, Niger Delta) and send these heartless killers back to the desert that they came from.

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
Racoon:
This is just to tell you that these people are insincere about the so called peace truce that our SW brethren are jubilating they signed with them.Tinubu ought to speak up against the atrocities of these killer Fulanis and not keep quiet to sound political correct.

Meanwhile, can they first call for the arrest of their killer brothers in the SW? Had it been a non-power favoured clique that made this announcement against Buhari now, DSS, NPF, NSCDC, Army, etc would have storm there to arrest them.Useless country.

You can count on these miscreants bro
Just relax n let's see.

Yoruba goal is not even for president, if they should feature Tinubu trust us we will not vote him.

What we want now is like of what MNK wanted no more tribalism...

Even MNK call igboho is brother let us stop these name calling jare
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Arizona1: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
isthatso:

The problem is that domination and conquer is so ingrained in you, you don’t even know. At least the Fulani man knows. I didn’t say they are fools and neither did I say Ibos are fools but the agenda is all the same....conquer and dominate. Yea the Chinese.Americans and British want to conquer and dominate others. And in fact they did. And still do. The white man may have gone but are you not practicing their religion, do you not communicate in their language, do you not learn their history and not yours, do you not bear their names. Is virtually everything you do not based on the western way? If that is not domination I don’t know what is. There are zones and communities in the SW today that are Ibo communities so how are you different? You boast you own 50% of Abuja and Lagos, Isn’t that conquering? Is it not by trade that the white man colonised Africa? In the history of man you conquer by war (fulani) or you conquer under the guise trade (Europeans/Ibo) or religion ...the agenda is the same!!!

Look If we in the SW are not alive to the agenda and allow you, then fair play to you, I dont blame you. Just dont come here holier than thou condemning Fulani for doing the exact same things you do or come here with the audacity to call yorubas conquerors!!
Hahahahahaha.... You're seriously in pains about Igbos and their progressive nature without any form of govt support. Please check your BP.

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Chai ! These people still have a lonnnnnnnng way to go ! Apparently, the fool is the most 'educated' among the cows for him to be chosen to read their stupid demand.

It is an anomaly being in the same country with these feather headed dullards.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by okenwa101(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Please NL' s which company is producing " Torm oil" ��������
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by perdollar(m): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
My 5yo cousin will read same script fluently and correctly in a jiffy. Give aboki arabic now his kunu mouth will be flowing like Aisha's menstruation. He is reading to cows anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by accolyte: 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Please somebody should help me interpret what he is saying. I don't just understand what this mumu is saying.
Oh my God this is a big shame to Arewas.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Greenback: 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Adekamkpe23:
Another ipob propaganda.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Arizona1:

Hahahahahaha.... You're seriously in pains about Igbos and their progressive nature without any form of govt support. Please check your BP.
I honestly dont care that much. man moves around, demographics change, thats the nature of man, we are all emigrants if you go far enough in history. SW will be a different place in 100-200 years...but I'll be dead so who cares?

It's your constant hypocrisy, bragging and chest beating that is a constant annoyance. As for this perceived envy of the ibos, A man is only envious is the metric is also the way he judges himself. yorubas are not people who hold wealth as a yardstick. If you examine the history of the yorubas, it's actually the women that chase money. Yoruba men have traditionally sought status in society through nobility, education etc. "Omo ta ni e", "ile wo lo ti wa"...."whose child are you", "from which home do you come" these things are more important in yoruba land that how much money you have in your bank account. Historically there are social circles you cannot enter, no matter the money you have, even today we know rich Ibo men that have been rejected at some lagos society clubs like boat club. I know things are changing, thanks to ibo incursion into our society but we are not people who worship money so waving money in front of a yoruba man is only for your own ego...he really doesnt respect you unless you have pedigree. if anything he sees you as a nuiscance with all your money!! Like i always say a yellow woman is only attractive to a man who likes yellow women.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by ImperialYoruba: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
DennisEche:

THE MOMENT YOU REALISE HE IS ACTING A SCRIPT THE BETTER FOR YOU ALL, ASK WHO IS BEHIND THE SCENE

Exactly! This unintelligent guy at microphone and infront of camera is a front for the intelligent cabal ones behind the curtain.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by britiko: 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by sojfarm: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
FOR COLONIAL MASTERS TO MIX HUMAN BEINGS AND GOATS, THEY SURELY HAVE AGENDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE OPTION IS VERY CLEAR. THIS MARRIAGE MUST SCATTER. GOATS AND HUMAN BEINGS CAN NOT LIVE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by fubsy: 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
My patience ran out as I was struggling to listen. So, I stopped listening when I checked that I'd have to endure for 3 minutes or thereabout.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by nograv: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hmm, while I will not condone such behaviour..

As it is Tinubu, these miscreants can have him. Tinubu is of no use to the SW or any Yoruba for that matter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by davidque: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
oh Lord! Why does the North choose to embarrass itself in such a manner. Imagine the numbskull buffoon that's addressing the press and talking balderdash. Who is paying such people to do this........

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by dederocs(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
The grammer grin
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by davidque: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

Exactly! This unintelligent guy at microphone and infront of camera is a front for the intelligent cabal ones behind the curtain.
Whoever is behind this numbskull is not intelligent at all. Intelligence will hatch a more effective plan, not this horror show. The fool can't even speak well
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Johnrio22(m): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
isthatso:

The no 1 conquering tribe in Nigeria are the Ibos. They are the only group of people that you will find their middle class or rich settled and making a home in other peoples land. Generally speaking, you will not find a rich Northerner make his home in the south or a rich yoruba man make his home in the east or North. Sardauna said it, and thats why they staged coup and thats why Nigeria is what it is today because Northerners know what they will do if they have power or arms again. . Yorubas are not interested i conquering anybody. Ibos and Fulanis are the only tribes in Nigeria that establish Seriki or Eze "palaces" outside their Kingdom. Have you ever heard of an Oba or Baale's place outside yoruba land? It is the natural conquering tendencies of the Fulani (not hausa) and the ibos that is the genesis of all Nigerias problems, the rest of us are caught in the cross fire for domination by those 2.

Every other tribe in Nigeria be it yoruba, TIV, Ijaw, Kanuri edo even the hausa etc respect host communities. It is Fulani that give hausa and Northerners a bad name. It is only fulani and Ibo that cause friction outside their zone especially Ibo. have you ever heard any story of problem with yoruba outside yoruba land? and if you hear story in yoruba land, it is always Ibo or fulani! Edo, Tiv, Ibibio, Isekiri, kalabari, Efik, uribo etc no dey yoruba or hausa land why na always Ibo and fulani dey cause problem? because by nature they are landless people and have to conquer. Fulanis are wanderers and ibos dont have enough land for their population.

Wow such a long epistle. Kudos to you my dearest slowpoke,am an Igbo guy and your epistle really break my heart. Hope you will now have a good night sleep today's. I want more of the epistle grin angry grin wink

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by wenenike(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
����������������...my belle ooh...
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by RoRoo: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
E DON BE FOR THE BULLION VAN THIEF. HOS DAYS ARE NUMBERED, EVEN HIS SILENCE ON THE FULANI INVASION OF THE SW WONT SAVE HIM.
LAST WEEK THE FORMER GOV OF JIGAWA STATE THE PERSON OF LAMIDO SWORE IN GOD NAME THAT PMB WONT HAND OVER TO THE THIEF
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by RoRoo: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
My 5yo cousin will read same script fluently and correctly in a jiffy. Give aboki arabic now his kunu mouth will be flowing like Aisha's menstruation. He is reading to cows anyway.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by AK481(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
If you know what it takes to get a press to cover you event , then u will see what I am seeing .

Who arranged the press briefing
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:
Chai ! These people still have a lonnnnnnnng way to go ! Apparently, the fool is the most 'educated' among the cows for him to be chosen to read their stupid demand.

It is an anomaly being in the same country with these feather headed dullards.
grin grin grin
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by kingbee90: 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Adekamkpe23:
Another ipob propaganda.

You be MUMU oh!
Did you see any ipob on the video clip. How come most of you guys are cowards. Fulani man go slap a Yoruba man, instead of him to retaliate, the Yoruba man go say na Igbo man wey slap am.
YOU GUYS SHOULD GROW SOME BALLS & RECOGNIZE YOUR REAL ENEMIES.

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by lawkenoz(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
isthatso:

I honestly dont care that much. man moves around, demographics change, thats the nature of man, we are all emigrants if you go far enough in history. SW will be a different place in 100-200 years...but I'll be dead so who cares?

It's your constant hypocrisy, bragging and chest beating that is a constant annoyance. As for this perceived envy of the ibos, A man is only envious is the metric is also the way he judges himself. yorubas are not people who hold wealth as a yardstick. If you examine the history of the yorubas, it's actually the women that chase money. Yoruba men have traditionally sought status in society through nobility, education etc. "Omo ta ni e", "ile wo lo ti wa"...."whose child are you", "from which home do you come" these things are more important in yoruba land that how much money you have in your bank account. Historically there are social circles you cannot enter, no matter the money you have, even today we know rich Ibo men that have been rejected at some lagos society clubs like boat club. I know things are changing, thanks to ibo incursion into our society but we are not people who worship money so waving money in front of a yoruba man is only for your own ego...he really doesnt respect you unless you have pedigree. if anything he sees you as a nuiscance with all your money!! Like i always say a yellow woman is only attractive to a man who likes yellow women.

So chest beating, bragging and hypocrisy of the igbo are equal to the killing and sacking of communities by the fulani? You call a person who come to your place hustles for what to eat while living non violently as a conqueror?

The mental gymnastics it takes for you to reach that conclusion is mind boggling.
Nigeria says its one country, by virtue of that constitutional right any tribe has the right to live anywhere they choose and deem fit. Chest beating and bragging or hypocrisy aren't against the law. To even compare it with the fulani terrorism shows your hatred. No wonder the ibo bigots here also accuse you of the same thing you are accusing them of!

The solution to your problem is actually simple. Support the dissolution of the country first....then when you control your own borders you can make laws to deny entry to any tribe you see fit. That's an easier method than the cognitive dissonance you so brazenly display in your write up.

You want one Nigeria but you want some tribes to have limited rights in certain regions. Do the needful and you won't have to see any "chest beating hypocritical bragging terroristic conquering igbos" ever again in your region.
Support the dissolution of the entity called Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by EMMY76: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
dokyOloye:

IPOB be chasing afonja mumuslims in their dreams since 1967

Salvage response to the slowpoke chaii cheesy grin
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Iamzik: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tinubu knew buhari was bad market right from the beginning

Go and check the statements Tinubu made about Buhari in 2012 to 2014

His selfishness and ambition made him sell the southwest, kept condoning herdsmen killing, lopsided appointments, gross incompetence, mismanagement.

Ive always known that the north will just use and dump him. For a self acclaimed political maradonna he should have known that his presidential ambition is a pipe dream
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by ImperialYoruba: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Don't be surprised that mofckr has master's degree from a university in arewa. Lol.

A future minister of Nigeria.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Deserea: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Very soon, EFCC will come knocking.

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by akins088(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Frogged eye or not. Tinubu remains the number one of yoruba land as we speak. IPOB please point out any of ur man that's having the same political influence like Jagaban as we speak. Eni ti o ni iru eni, ko me moyi eni
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Eclassic: 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dankporo ba! Aboki na Mau, walahi this news is the first news of the year! Tmoro he will be a senator in katsina or a federal Director. Ubanka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2002 Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast: 15 Years After (Throwback Photos) / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting / Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.