Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) (68958 Views)

Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu / Fulani Group Demands 4% Of Bauchi Land To End Clashes / APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by greymiles: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Don't watch the video. Pity your eardrums
And u told me ooo, now I can’t Unhear this shiiit

The only thing he called right is Mohammed Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by IYANGBALI: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
wellmax:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am still laughing really hard.

The only word he pronounced correctly is FULANI

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Haliraph(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Aaaaah���������
This Aboki people sha.

I dey shame for who no shame for that Malam wey the read rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by KosiGee(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
SuperKlean:
I got tired at 30 second

I stopped watching after 25 secs. It was embarrassing to watch. He couldn’t talk, couldn’t read. No one would understand what language he was speaking.

For those who watched to the end of the video, did his mates clap for him after the stuttering?

3 Likes

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by SW1st: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
I almost had a serious headache listening to the video.

Jeeezzz grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Alexis11: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
BastardWike:
If Awolowo and Abiola couldn't escape the wrath of their slave masters, is it the opolo eye bullion van Tinubu that will?

His disgrace is coming in 3D grin grin

Lol... We all know your life problem is Tinubu grin

But make una try dey disguise sometimes. cheesy
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by cathodekazim: 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Bhol28: 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
See stupidity
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by IYANGBALI: 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
SanusiGworo:

And he's probably the most intelligent among those foools.
yes now. In the land of the blinds na one eye man be the king

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Omofloflo: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin grin ab0kii olodo... a kindergarten pupil can't read like that...just like der father in aso rock

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by jamesjaspsplac: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
a disgrace to the Northern Group, see english ooooooo, speak ur language if oyinbo no go well grin grin grin grin, that is one of nigeria problem....

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by tundeEgem: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
so should we fry egg now
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by ayaomen(f): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
And he was even reading it o.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by alowonle02(m): 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
What were reporters doing infront of this ignorant and illiterate soul. Where do we get it wrong in Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by lamentor78(m): 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
When a deaf and dumb write speech for a stammerer this is what happens at the end of the day

3 Likes

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Alexis11: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
AlhajiImam:
That drug barron and bullion van criminal is the man behind all these. And we know about it

Go to hell with your presidency. grin

We don't want again werey.

cheesy
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by KosiGee(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
I thought this was a comedy skit.

I had to switch off my phone when I heard “ the ondo state governor, Rotimi Akiodi has been the most patepul state in the country”.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Judolisco(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dis werey no even sabi read.... Who b dis ones grin grin grin
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by mightyhazel: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
abeg,who be gov akiroderi? which state he dey govern?

Thats why them nor dey nairaland and other forums,.. no be maturity. them no just fit,lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Citnix: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kudos, please arrest him, cowards southerners.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by blackmantis: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Na wah!

Is it by force to speak English,?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Coldie(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
U stay in Lagos or you have someone that stays in lagos or you are benefitting directly or indirectly from lagos and u are against tinubu.

You are your own enemy
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by mightyhazel: 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
alowonle02:
What were reporters doing infront of this ignorant and illiterate soul. Where do we get it wrong in Nigeria?
these are the first class citizens... getting npa,firs,customs, immigration,nbc jobs ahead of better qualified msc and phd holders in the south.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by jude79(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Adekamkpe23:
Another ipob propaganda.
Anyway come and arrest him.

Even if ipob wants to sponsor a propaganda, they'll at least search and find an educated Fulani youth no matter how difficult, I think this is the handwork of miyetti Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by wink2015(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
It was Rochas Okoroacha who spoke in the senate that many of our northerners brothers can not speak english and that they are stalk illerate.

He said a time will come when there will be less qualified northerners for public office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRWdgWx2kKQ

Illiteracy in the north has a direct negative impact in other parts of the country - Senator Rochas Okorocha (video)

Rochas Okorocha, the Senator representing Imo West Senatorial District in the red chamber has raised an alarm over the high level of illiteracy in the northern part of the country.

The former Imo State Governor who expressed fear of having lawmakers from the North who cannot address the senate chamber in English, asked for an intervention in the educational sector in the region.

Okorocha also stated that the illiteracy in the northern region has a direct impact in other parts of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by JJOF(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lol. Who watched this video with the subtitle? Lmao
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by pooozeee(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2021

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by stupidmod2: 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
see English
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Neddyogu(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=Kundagarten post=98460899]This one go school so? [/quotes]
Na almajiri school he go naa
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by alingo2013(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
melvinjames:
I agree with the group.

Is not everyone that God gave sense, u are part of the senseless mofo
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by HonLord: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
bjdon:
I don't like Tinubu, however it seems clear that the recent rise in tensions between Fulani and Yoruba is being used to target his political ambitions. What a shame!

That is what you get when you sell your soul to the DEVIL.

If they like let them demand for the ROASTING OF BOLA AHMED T., that's the result of his alliance with Satanic Agents. He should have known better that fighting a fellow Southern brother for power means you can do anything to an outsider for the worst.

Let everyone hear it now - Including Hitler Wike, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Harlort Onochie, Mallam Umahi etc, The North CAN NEVER TRUST YOUR FRIENDSHIP/PAC!!!!!! I better deal with an open enemy than a crafty brother. Dance the beats, you invited them cos of your hate of Goodluck and Yemi Osinbajo. Shame on you and your Bullion Van Loots. Very soon, #EndSARS Lekki Massacre will surface on your head. FOOLISH JAGABAN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
Comedians cant even read their own statement....awon ode protester for hire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) / Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.