Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) (68898 Views)

Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu / Fulani Group Demands 4% Of Bauchi Land To End Clashes / APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Sctests: 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hollah123, fulani wan throw Tinubu inside sanko. Him go be Sunday Igboho cellmate. grin
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
lawkenoz:

So chest beating, bragging and hypocrisy of the igbo are equal to the killing and sacking of communities by the fulani? You call a person who come to your place hustles for what to eat while living non violently as a conqueror?

The mental gymnastics it takes for you to reach that conclusion is mind boggling.
Nigeria says its one country, by virtue of that constitutional right any tribe has the right to live anywhere they choose and deem fit. Chest beating and bragging or hypocrisy aren't against the law. To even compare it with the fulani terrorism shows your hatred. No wonder the ibo bigots here also accuse you of the same thing you are accusing them of!

The solution to your problem is actually simple. Support the dissolution of the country first....then when you control your own borders you can make laws to deny entry to any tribe you see fit. That's an easier method than the cognitive dissonance you so brazenly display in your write up.

You want one Nigeria but you want some tribes to have limited rights in certain regions. Do the needful and you won't have to see any "chest beating hypocritical bragging terroristic conquering igbos" ever again in your region.
Support the dissolution of the entity called Nigeria!

1. I never told you I want one Nigeria or am not in support of a break up but it is you Ibos when Ironsi came into power that removed the ability to seceede by legal means and entrapped all of us. No doubt thinking you would rule Nigeria forever! You are the ones that have entrapped us in this contraption and empowered the fulanis. You are the ones who introduced unification decree and removed the secession clause. The fulani simply applied the laws they met (which you created) when they overthrew you people.
2. What started this was an Ibo man having the effontery to call yorubas conquerers
3. Ibos are as bad as the fulanis because they are a wandering expansionist tribe. the only difference is Fulanis do it violently and ibos do it under the guise of Business/trade.....just like the British. Napoleon mentality I guess, it's always those with little that go out to acquire as much as they can and are never satidfied.
4. History of Nigeria has shown, you cannot have peace with ibos. They must have their way or they bring the house down ...history bears this out. it happenned in 1966, 1966 and we have been witnessing this since 2015.
5. It is only the Fulani and the Ibo (Zik and Daddy Onyeama) leaders that have said ON RECORD that God has given them the land called Nigeria to dominate and rule over. Not even hausa speak like that.
6. The British left us a beautiful system that worked, the North did not have power over anyone, you are the ones that messed everything up with your expansionist, conquering mindset.

we are not one, we never will be and it's only a matter of time before everybody bears his father's name.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by jacoik(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
laugh almost tear my belle while laughing. who really joined us with this people together bikonu. even wetin dem write for paper the man can't pronounce? imagine the way he is pronouncing akeredolu. in fact am going home
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Sctests: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tinubu should be prosecuted for money laundering.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by jacoik(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
SanusiGworo:

And he's probably the most intelligent among those foools.
I swear guy lolxxxxx hahahaha. just imagining how he is pronouncing akeredolu. who really joined us with this people bikonu

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by agborodun: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
PLEASE DONT WATCH THE VIDEO IF YOU LOVE YOUR EAR DRUM
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by prigoz(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
Adekamkpe23:
Another ipob propaganda.
Anyway come and arrest him.
Your hatred for IPOB will give you heart attack one day even when you see your Lord and personal savior from the north, still you want to accuse IPOB, so when you can't perform with your wife in bed , you will still accuse IPOB. I pity your generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by bigfish3k: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
I tire o
See reading. Hmnm

You will be surprised that this guy is in NNPC or Central Bank making decisions for us

Southern graduates are riding Keke while northern illiterates are in CBN taking decisions for us

With this
No need to continue asking why the economy and everything in the country is upside down
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Adekamkpe23:
Another ipob propaganda.
Anyway come and arrest him.

Don’t mind them. Government agents that like monitoring this page let me give you direction: Ifeanyi Uba find him.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Kelvin3476: 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
SanusiGworo:

And he's probably the most intelligent among those foools.
Hahahaha, abeg make una kuku commot my KIDNEY
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by ofwest47(m): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Atiku led end of the road party ( Pin Di Pin) sponsored polical party to blackmail Tinubu forgetting that by just mentioning the name " TINUBU " you are already campaigning for his victory comes 2023 Presdential election.

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Staru1(m): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by sfx9ja(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Don't watch the video. Pity your eardrums
This guy do off me�
Staru1:

Jesu help......what a reader
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Leo588(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wait ooo!!!
Did somebody asked him to read that threat!? Nawaooo.....

Haba! C disgrace
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Coinbased: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Don't watch the video. Pity your eardrums
Thanks!
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by dapadawee: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by dapadawee: 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by CodeXI: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Abeg who wrote that script how can someone seeking arrest in a police station be unable to read his own comment.. its a shame on northern youths.. they have to find those idiots for misrepresentating the whole of nothern youths
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Lightorder: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
SanusiGworo:

You can also watch the video here.
https://twitter.com/Equityoyo/status/1353779157453459460?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWsbP21FvFY
I am so ashamed of this people, right here in my bedroom o. Please, are these people from Nigeria ?
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by NSK4U(m): 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
how can I unwatch diz video?
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by franugo(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Supan:
A cow would have read it better... My eardrum is spinning... Headache ooo

Fada lawd!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by ofwest47(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
See the sponsored Athieveku 's dead and buried end of the road party ( Pin Di Pin.) with the so called Nothern youth players asking for Tinubu's arrest over the Oyo State inter ethnic discrepancy issue.
But they could not understand that they are already campaigning for him Tinubu for his 2023 election victory by just mentioning the name TINUBU. So continue with your campaign victory for Tinubu by just mentioning the name TINUBU.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by darediamond(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Supan:
A cow would have read it better... My eardrum is spinning... Headache ooo
grin grin. YOUR MOUTH BAD DIE!!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Arizona1: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
isthatso:

I honestly dont care that much. man moves around, demographics change, thats the nature of man, we are all emigrants if you go far enough in history. SW will be a different place in 100-200 years...but I'll be dead so who cares?

It's your constant hypocrisy, bragging and chest beating that is a constant annoyance. As for this perceived envy of the ibos, A man is only envious is the metric is also the way he judges himself. yorubas are not people who hold wealth as a yardstick. If you examine the history of the yorubas, it's actually the women that chase money. Yoruba men have traditionally sought status in society through nobility, education etc. "Omo ta ni e", "ile wo lo ti wa"...."whose child are you", "from which home do you come" these things are more important in yoruba land that how much money you have in your bank account. Historically there are social circles you cannot enter, no matter the money you have, even today we know rich Ibo men that have been rejected at some lagos society clubs like boat club. I know things are changing, thanks to ibo incursion into our society but we are not people who worship money so waving money in front of a yoruba man is only for your own ego...he really doesnt respect you unless you have pedigree. if anything he sees you as a nuiscance with all your money!! Like i always say a yellow woman is only attractive to a man who likes yellow women.

From all you've said, I can understand you're still a very young man probably in his late 20s but If you're not, it's fine no problem. I blame this Yoruba-Igbo thing on the past politicians who had selfish ambition to fulfil their selfish interest. Before the war, things were never like this between Yorubas and Igbos, they were more of together. We have a common enemy which is the Hausa/Fulani Oligarchy. They're using divide and rule to conquer Nigeria. All the things that develop and make money for Nigeria are in SW, SS & SE. They told you that Igbos are rude, wicked, dubious so that Yoruba will hate Igbo. On the other hand they told you that Yorubas are betrayers and all of that so that Igbo will hate yoruba. My brother all of them are lies. It's a strategy of divide, rule and conquer. What are Hausas? They sold themselves to us as people who take life very easy, who don't like money, who are hard working etc but little did we know they take the live of a cow more seriously than that of human. They packaged themselves and created enmity btw Igbo and Yoruba in such a way that, Yoruba prefers doing things with Hausa instead of Igbo. Igbo prefers doing things with Hausa instead of Yoruba. You can see the aim.
We no longer need these Yoruba is this, Igbo is that. We have a common enemy. Let us look inwards and start fighting for our liberation from this common enemy. You all can see what is happening in Nigeria today.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Dannnirich(m): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
lionness:
He sounds and reads like my child in nursery 1. Imagine been ruled by nursery Fulanis. It’s sad I share a country with these namas

Hmm!
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Glorymax: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Who post this video ee? Why didn't he speak in Hausa for someone to interpret after, must he speak English?

Laugh Wan kee mi
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Arizona1:

From all you've said, I can understand you're still a very young man probably in his late 20s but If you're not, it's fine no problem. I blame this Yoruba-Igbo thing on the past politicians who had selfish ambition to fulfil their selfish interest. Before the war, things were never like this between Yorubas and Igbos, they were more of together. We have a common enemy which is the Hausa/Fulani Oligarchy. They're using divide and rule to conquer Nigeria. All the things that develop and make money for Nigeria are in SW, SS & SE. They told you that Igbos are rude, wicked, dubious so that Yoruba will hate Igbo. On the other hand they told you that Yorubas are betrayers and all of that so that Igbo will hate yoruba. My brother all of them are lies. It's a strategy of divide, rule and conquer. What are Hausas? They sold themselves to us as people who take life very easy, who don't like money, who are hard working etc but little did we know they take the live of a cow more seriously than that of human. They packaged themselves and created enmity btw Igbo and Yoruba in such a way that, Yoruba prefers doing things with Hausa instead of Igbo. Igbo prefers doing things with Hausa instead of Yoruba. You can see the aim.
We no longer need these Yoruba is this, Igbo is that. We have a common enemy. Let us look inwards and start fighting for our liberation from this common enemy. You all can see what is happening in Nigeria today.

Abeg, We dont have no common enemy, fight your battles yourself. You are no different from them. Even your neighbors the SS know what you did to them, when you had power under Ojukwu. Twice Awo begged you to go into alliance with him you refused thinking the North were less educated and you could dominate, they soon wised up to you..hence you staged a coup. Again in 1979 Awo begged you to go into alliance, you chose to go with the North. Now that the North has shunned you you are talking of one south...nonsense! When you had power at the centre through caolition with the North, you are the ones that colluded with the North to create Mid-west region to weaken the SW. You have exposed your ways to Everybody, that is why no one wants you to taste power in Nigeria. We are not on the same page, try and find another tribe to fool if there are still any left that havent wised up to your ways. The only thing we have in common is we value education, we are aspirational and we tend to be christian. our culture and value system are totally opposite.

In hindsight, Awo greatest flaw was that he was a good administrator but he was politically naive and Akintola was right...you cant go into alliance with ibos. Like i always say what makes the ibo man great in business is his weakness in politics. He always wants to be no1..in politics you cant have your way all the time and so you cannot get along with the ibo man because sooner or later he will want to conquer or dominate you.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Princewell2012(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
YORUBA THUGS ARE CAUSING PROBLEMS FOR YORUBA ELITES.

Soon thugs like sunday Igboho will be paid...

2023 is faraway but some pdp thugs in the south west are already inciting violence and destruction on peaceful people.

When 2023 comes, intertribal war might be the order of the day.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE IF THE POLITICIANS CAN NOT GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER, THE MILITARY WILL TAKE OVER IN 2023
Hmm something is telling me that Buhari will not hand over to anybody, but will preferred military to take over, unless his trusted allies win the election and that person must be a northerner.
Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by Jonathan39: 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lolzz. Ok sir
DSC7:

Haaaa Goodluck jonathan my man longest time oooo.....

Ehhhnnnn no worry i go refer u.....

Re: Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) by biafranrealson: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
He is the most brilliant among all of them

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2002 Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast: 15 Years After (Throwback Photos) / Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.