Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son (67488 Views)

Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday / Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by Coldie(m): 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
lastclaire4:

Are you saying he has done well? If he has, my prayer for you is for God to rule your life the way Buhari is ruling the nation.
I only don't like Buhari based in the way he treats my people from the south east.

I accept your prayer but for it to be sealed, my prayer for you is that as God is rulinr my life the way Buhari is ruling this nation, God will also rule your life the way Pdp ruled Nigeria.

Let's get an amen and accept out various fates
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by lastclaire4(f): 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
Coldie:

I only don't like Buhari based in the way he treats my people from the south east.

I accept your prayer but for it to be sealed, my prayer for you is that as God is rulinr my life the way Buhari is ruling this nation, God will also rule your life the way Pdp ruled Nigeria.

Let's get an amen and accept out various fates

I am not a party person. We want a person that can do something. If doing one thing does not give the answer i want, I rather try another person. whoever wants to vie for the position. Instead of ....
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by Coldie(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
lastclaire4:

I am not a party person. We want a person that can do something. If doing one thing does not give the answer i want, I rather try another person. whoever wants to vie for the position. Instead of ....
Don't chicken out.

For you to say Buhari hasn't performed what yardstick did u use to make this judgement, cause I know it can't be based on candidates that haven't ruled Nigeria before but based in ones that have.

For u to say Buhari hasn't performed that means you have measured past performances and weighted it with his present administration.

Therefore my prayer is legit, u made yours if you really believe Buhari hasn't performed then say amen let our fates be sealed, for me to be willing to say amen to your prayer that means I have faith in him why then are u scared of saying amen to mine
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by lastclaire4(f): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
Coldie:

Don't chicken out.

For you to say Buhari hasn't performed what yardstick did u use to make this judgement, cause I know it can't be based on candidates that haven't ruled Nigeria before but based in ones that have.

For u to say Buhari hasn't performed that means you have measured past performances and weighted it with his present administration.

Therefore my prayer is legit, u made yours if you really believe Buhari hasn't performed then say amen let our fates be sealed, for me to be willing to say amen to your prayer that means I have faith in him why then are u scared of saying amen to mine

I asked u a question.
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by Coldie(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
lastclaire4:

I asked u a question.
What's d question
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by ibrahimdoc: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
9jvirgin:
I keep wondering where these old guys get their libido from with all the problems facing Nigeria?

Also, if truly this guy is serious about running for presidency to help the common man; how on heart would this even come to his mind?

You just took it out of my mouth, I am in my thirties and I am a one woman man to the core, sometimes I ask myself how do men manage to have many sexual partners? I have stayed for two years without sexual sex, yes I was having urges but it didn't make me sleep around. Nawa for these old men ooo
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by Ezzywaymadu(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
Godada:
angry

Atiku is first and foremost a Muslim and it's within his rights to take a fourth wife if he so pleases bearing in mind he has the financial wherewithal to handle the challenges of a large family.

What I don't get is the reason why muslim and Christian women go overboard in their quest to stop their husbands from bolstering family lineage in acquiring more wives?

Women over to you
my
brother not bi say he no fit cata 4 them
But the money he wants to spend on new family is money out of school or jobless person is waiting.
He He My family my family U U abegi
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by grandstar(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2021
jawalis:
Riches also cry.
I guess she’s not all about the money but the attention and care now. But you have to deal with it ma’am. You should run. Someone as once in your shoe. You replaced a woman like you too so it shouldn’t be a big deal.
It’s more like Regina Daniel leaving Ned because Ned got a new wife. Isn’t that foolishness on her side?

"The broom that swept the first wife away is waiting to send the new wife away", is an African Proverbs that comes to mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property / 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.