Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son (67476 Views)

Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday / Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by alingo2013(m): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
All this people writing alphabet are stupid
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by PDJT: 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
-Good luck to her. I’m sure she saw others when she came. A man should take more wives, if he so desires and can look after his children - it’s not against the law or nature.
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by emperorAY(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
wahala everywhere
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by yeman1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
No comments
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by Focusmind: 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nigerian politicians and Large families. Politicians in Nigerian are never contended with whatever they have. They always want more
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nigeria politicians and their promiscuous ways eh..
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by MacWin155(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
Will this man focus on Nigeria for development if he eventually becomes president??

Who will even be first lady abeg...
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by Fash20: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Coldie:
Reason why Atiku shouldn't be President is showing.

Buhari has only one wife one son and a few daughter's.

But Atiku has over 4wives not to talk of concubines too then over 10children. And grand children.

When you have such big family your stealing rate will be very high cause u want to settle all of them

I not really a fan of Buhari but i will choose him any day anytime over atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by PulcherGee(f): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
There's no big deal. She was aware her husband is a rich Muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by bjdon: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
Na wa for women sha. You came as wife number 3, what makes you think you are so special that there will not be a wife no 4 or even 5? Is your pussy made of velvet and lined with gold? I beg make we hear word. You are in a polygamous marriage, deal with it.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by Coldie(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fash20:

I not really a fan of Buhari but i will choose him any day anytime over atiku
Is it today u knew.

Buhari is an up and doing man.

The only reason for weaknesses in his administration is that he is now an old man so he can't be 100% active.

He kept almost all d promises he made all

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by BlessedNuel: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Seen
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by mightyhazel: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
englishmart:
Hajia moved because Alhaji married a new amaria. If you moved because of just one more addition, what would you have done if you were solomon's first wife that witnessed 690 other weddings, about 20 each year?
Nobody forced you to marry a northernerr, a muslim one for that matter. They don't care about what you think provided the Quran supports it. If you're not ready to share the dickkk leave Mohammed Abdulraman alone. A juliet can't settle for Abubakir is plenty money was not involved

The only problem I have is that when you see some of their wedding cards, you will think it's a child's dedication invite.
jesu...! warris this??
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by Gabbriell: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I thought Atiku said he has retired from womanising

A womanizer only retires when he dies. Its like a virus, very hard to kill unless the host dies

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
One thing I never understand about women, you met another woman and you are annoyed when your husband takes another woman and you know he is muslim or in the case of christians, you met a wife, you dislodged her and you are vexing when another woman dislodges you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by GamalNasser: 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
9jvirgin:
I keep wondering where these old guys get their libido from with all the problems facing Nigeria?

Also, if truly this guy is serious about running for presidency to help the common man; how on heart would this even come to his mind?

Even me in my 30s my libido don finish all cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by bigtt76(f): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Baba taking cue from Ned Nwoko cheesy cheesy cheesy

dre11:
Atiku’s wife Jennifer relocates as ex-VP takes Moroccan fourth wife, welcomes new son

The relationship was kept entirely from the public, going under public radar even as Mr. Abubakar sought the presidency against Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

https://peoplesgazette.com/exclusive-atikus-wife-jennifer-relocates-as-ex-vp-takes-moroccan-fourth-wife-welcomes-new-son/
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by harmony75: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
what again can they offer?! na women. papa abi grandpa dey born his children too dey born
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by lekkie073(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
This is the woman they helped Atiku launder stolen money to USA for the purchase of American University Franchise
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by Nmezor(f): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
He would be competing with his kids in the borning level...Anyway na dem sabi.
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
post=98461290:

Atiku's lawyers and his #5 per post online swines and criminals right now.......
The Dullard you sold to your fellow zombies are as lifeless as the dead vultures you had been packaging behind the scene.
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by duro4chang(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Atiku needs fresh toto now.
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by adadike(f): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
So this agadi nwoke wants to take a new wife? Tufiakwa! Paapa amu ezuike

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by jaxxy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
Jestin:
Person when take third position dey fight who take forth. This life truly nor balance ...FTC

When Eod came out in 2003 bt only freshly known to arrive in Nigeria in 2005 anybody who saw it’s glamour said it the End of discussion bt then suddenly in 2006/2007 Dc, discussion continues came out.

Those were one of the best sales for Honda.

Jennifer will get over it. She has no choice. undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by iampeterben(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Congratulations to them
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by duro4chang(m): 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
adadike:
So this agadi nwoke wants to take a new wife? Tufiakwa! Paapa amu ezuike
He is a muslim now. Even 70 virgins are waiting for him in aljannah.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by ijayebonyi(f): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
Congratulations to him
Re: Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son by firstratedcitiz(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
Person when WEY take third position dey fight who take forth FOURTH.

Jestin:
Person when take third position dey fight who take forth. This life truly nor balance ...FTC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria / Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.