Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) (103176 Views)

Danger! Anambra Man Builds Two-storey Building With Bamboo, Says Iron Expensive / Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed / Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by UndissolvedMeta(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
Zooposki:
Mine will be made with shipping containers. I designed it myself. Amateur design. As of now I’m the only one that understands the design. Lol.

But don't you think it will be so expensive to maintain ? Seeing that containers are always hot
I used to love container houses but when I count the cost ,then I dropped it

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by fashrola(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
Zooposki:
Mine will be made with shipping containers. I designed it myself. Amateur design. As of now I’m the only one that understands the design. Lol.

What happened to minimalist home?

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
Zooposki:

Na 3 40 foot containers. cheesy cheesy
ok, nice

Heat dey sha oo

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by Zooposki(f): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
COURTboy:
ok, nice

Heat dey sha oo

If you insulate, it will keep the insides cool. Much better than houses made from cement.

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by Zooposki(f): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
fashrola:

What happened to minimalist home?

That na minimalist home na.
Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by meobizy(f): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
It's a good idea but meh. I see no reason why one will try this apart from conserving the environment.
Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by harmony75: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
really from North? where others are chasing cow and killing people this man choose to be sensible � he may not be from the north?!!
Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by Zooposki(f): 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
UndissolvedMeta:

But don't you think it will be so expensive to maintain ? Seeing that containers are always hot
I used to love container houses but when I count the cost ,then I dropped it

If you insulate, it will keep the insides cool. Much better than houses made from cement.

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by uuzba(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Just a stick of matches everything turn to dust
Well, as for now, he has house. And he's living there happily without paying anybody any rent.
We are hoping nothing happens to the house.
Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by femi4: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fire fire
Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by uuzba(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Zooposki:

Oga, your container house will be hot O. Think and calculate again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvUI3-0QkI0
In Europe and other cold countries, container house is a good idea. They insulate the inner walls with foam and plywood. That keeps the inside warm when the weather is cold outside.
In Nigeria, and Africa that is already hot, insulations will keep the inside HOTTER when the weather is already hot outside.
You'd need powerful AC inside to cool the house down on a hot day.
Whenever you search YouTube for "container home" you will always see America, Europe and other COLD countries. You won't see hot Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by eneyoduke(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Bullets proof house grin cool
Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by ofiko123(m): 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nice one.. The man try...
Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by Soweez20: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Zooposki:

You can spray the inside of the container with a foam (can’t remember the name) and then clad it. I will also spray, clad and roof the ceiling to prevent heat. I will also have 4 powerful AC’s running on solar energy 24/7 to keep out the heat. 2 in the morning/afternoon, the other two at night cheesy cheesy grin
Lagging material

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
DandeNumeruno:
Not an eco friendly concept.
pls can you explain
Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by doctorherbal366(m): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
this guy is still learning,
some peeps here don't even know one can build a house with just concentrated light or laser beams.

you can even build a good house with broom sticks or with animal skins,

you just need to open your mind to see the vast expanse of the universe and be creative.

anyone doughting this is doomed for life because God gave us super active brains to think.

that's why the white folks are far more better than we blacks

you all just need to kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by iamJ(m): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
This one no well

This dirty can't go mainstream
Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by Keemsleek005(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
KingMack:
I'd love to build a bar in this setting cool

That's true, smart man see as u don creat something out of someone's creativity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by AnanseK(m): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
BigSarah:
With the kind of wind in northern Nigeria, if trees aren’t planted near this your plastic house...it’ll be blown away

....with little brain
Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by Zooposki(f): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
uuzba:

In Europe and other cold countries, container house is a good idea. They insulate the inner walls with foam and plywood. That keeps the inside warm when the weather is cold outside.
In Nigeria, and Africa that is already hot, insulations will keep the inside HOTTER when the weather is already hot outside.
Whenever you search YouTube for "container home" you will always see America, Europe and other COLD countries. You won't see hot Africa.

Lots of container houses in Australia which is hotter than Nigeria.

With proper insulation shipping container homes can be incredibly energy efficient and handle both hot summers and cold and windy winters. High value insulation can make it easy to heat or cool the space and many owners opt for a solar energy option, which can further reduce the monthly cost of utilities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by ezugegere(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Zooposki:

Do your calculation and you'll discover the container house will be more expensive to construct than cement house

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Islie:
Yahaya Ahmed says the house was built to encourage recycling of waste materials, create jobs and ensure a safer environment

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/438724-man-builds-house-with-14800-plastic-bottles-in-kaduna.html

crazy bastard
Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by Zooposki(f): 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
uuzba:

Oga, your container house will be hot O.

I’m a lady. cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by Zooposki(f): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
ezugegere:

Do your calculation and you'll discover the container house will be more expensive to construct than cement house

I don’t really care about the cost. Can’t be much more expensive than cement houses. I just like them cheesy
Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by toprealman: 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
UncleHaba22:
How did he thought of this idea creative man cool

In Kaduna
Herdsmen veiwed this post
Done by many people in the past. Go to YouTube and feed your eyes.
Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by doctorherbal366(m): 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
uuzba:

Mr man there is nothing in this world the LORD can not do!

use your brains and think deeply on this.
for those of you that keeps saying container house will be hot and hotter during the day in Africa and beyond that's why its only been built in cooler climes like Europe.

then i will prove you wrong because there is nothing the LORD can not do!

all you have to do is think.

this is the way to excape the heat from container,
and for the young man planning to build a container house this is it.

reason with your heads to see that since they impute foams and plywood inside the container just to regulate and cool the heats.

why not you still apply that same foam and plywood in the outer body of the container.

that is to say make it the two sides and lets see if heat will be found there.

you all just needs to be creative enough.

am very sure any white folks reading this will want to try this out to see the difference.

this is the first time i will be sharing my secret out to the general public,

that's how it should be!

in anyways you all should try vote for an Igbo man to be our next president come 2023.
and you guys will be surprised we all Nigerians will even be building floating houses in seas and rivers across the nation.

am a typical Igbo man and had it been we rule this country by now we would have been selling to the whole world anti covid-19 medicine.

even the Chinese will bow before us!

and here we are been ruled by a Fulani who cant even pronounce his name well.

but i still find wisdom in this because the LORD uses stupid things to de-value and to shame the wise.

we have good learned professors and engineers,
even autopilot mechanical practisionals and high profile top business moguls.

but still yet we all are been ruled by someone who does not even know how to write well.

just as i have said here lets just plan the way forward and get rid of this madness.

if you want this APC government to be removed under a month i still got secret plans to share

but only to the serious folks and who are into politics.

i don't even mind if PDP can employ me for this great a task

#we move
Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by MOHSHESHI(m): 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hmnhmnn wat if sumwan open d plastic tops Lol grin
Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by Minjim: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
UncleHaba22:
How did he thought of this idea creative man cool

In Kaduna
Herdsmen veiwed this post

I saw someone do this some years ago in an South American country.
He must have gotten the idea from their
Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by Zooposki(f): 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
doctorherbal366:

this is the way to excape the heat from container,
and for the young man planning to build a container house this is it.

reason with your heads to see that since they impute foams and plywood inside the container just to regulate and cool the heats.

why not you still apply that same foam and plywood in the outer body of the container.

that is to say make it the two sides and lets see if heat will be found there.

you all just needs to be creative enough.

You can also insulate and clad the outside, but maybe for very harsh winters and extreme heat. Just insulating and cladding the inside is suitable for Nigeria weather, and much cooler than houses made from cement.

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) by Segzy19: 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Bro, you will spend more.
Buying containers
Then haulage (trailer that will move them site and crane than will position them)

Should be cheaper but not actually cheaper in Nigeria.. buying the container, trailer trips and crane logistics are the cost-incurring aspect...

Zooposki:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos / The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal / Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.