Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,442 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Am Really Depressed I Don't Know What Else To Do Please Everyone Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Really Depressed I Don't Know What Else To Do Please Everyone Help Me Out (366 Views)

Please Everyone Help Me Look Into This And Be Of Help Please.. / I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] / Am Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

Am Really Depressed I Don't Know What Else To Do Please Everyone Help Me Out by itzmariam(f): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Please everyone I really need help,I need money I have a plan but there is no way I can fulfill it,I have tried so hard,I have work so hard but no matter how much I save,the more I spend it,I can't do this alone anymore please help me out I need money to open a shop I want to start a business that will help me,my mum and my siblings,I have gone through a lot I want to sell bags, shoes and women rappers this has always been my plan ever since I couldn't continue my education after my dad death,thinking about my mum and my younger sibling and how we can survive couldn't make me to save anything to fulfill my dreams,please everyone with your help and support my life can change my dream can come true I wanted to become a nurse when my dad was alive but after his death I couldn't I lost that dream, before I could think of going to school I think I should have something that I can depend on which is why I have a plan of saving money to start a business before going to school but the more I tried the more difficult it become.
May God bless every one and each of you as you look forward to my problem tnkz.
Re: Am Really Depressed I Don't Know What Else To Do Please Everyone Help Me Out by incogni2o: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sorry about that.

So what do you want specifically,

If people will help you, you will have to get a Business Plan stating what kind of Business you like to go into.

I can see you are ambitious, but Life's happenings seem to be discouraging you from acheiving your Dreams.

It happens to us all,

TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST, BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO

Brace up, You have to be tough.

You might also need to learn some skill partaining to the business you want to venture into instead of going blindly into it.

Get a business Plan and seek for help with that Business Plan, I am sure You'll see genuie people to help you then.

If you don't have your own Plan, You might eventually fall into the hands of someone who will take advantage of You.

As per you going to school of Nursing,

SON Abuja is very cheap, you can apply for thier admission.
Re: Am Really Depressed I Don't Know What Else To Do Please Everyone Help Me Out by Made619(m): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
try using piggyvest to save, set a Target, lock the savings so that u don't touch it till the date u have set to access it then u start saving...every great dream faces great challenges, God will make a way for you
Re: Am Really Depressed I Don't Know What Else To Do Please Everyone Help Me Out by itzmariam(f): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
incogni2o:
Sorry about that.

If people will help you, you will have to get a Business Plan stating what kind of Business you
sir I want to start a business of selling woman's bags shoes and rapper that is the kind of shop I want to open.
Re: Am Really Depressed I Don't Know What Else To Do Please Everyone Help Me Out by incogni2o: 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
itzmariam:
sir I want to start a business of selling woman's bags shoes and rapper that is the kind of shop I want to open.

Check my signature, get my number and chat me up
Re: Am Really Depressed I Don't Know What Else To Do Please Everyone Help Me Out by itzmariam(f): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
Made619:
try using piggyvest to save, set a Target, lock the savings so that u don't touch it till the date u have set to access it then u start saving...every great dream faces great challenges, God will make a way for you
Ameen?sir I have done that so many times but when issue of hunger comes out I can't keep it nomatter how much I tried something else most came up.
Re: Am Really Depressed I Don't Know What Else To Do Please Everyone Help Me Out by itzmariam(f): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
incogni2o:

Check my signature, get my number and chat me up
Alright sir
Re: Am Really Depressed I Don't Know What Else To Do Please Everyone Help Me Out by itzmariam(f): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
incogni2o:
Sorry about that.

If people will help you, you will have to get a Business Plan stating what kind of Business you like to go into.

I can see you are ambitious, but Life's happenings seem to be discouraging you from acheiving your Dreams.

It happens to us all,

TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST, BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO

Brace up, You have to be tough.

You might also need to learn some skill partaining to the business you want to venture into instead of going blindly into it.

Get a business Plan and seek for help with that Business Plan, I am sure You'll see genuie people to help you then.

If you don't have your own Plan, You might eventually fall into the hands of someone who will take advantage of You.

As per you going to school of Nursing,

SON Abuja is very cheap, you can apply for thier admission.

Oyinbo Scatter Floor / How To Deal With "Ex" In Courtship And Marriage / Title: I Wish I Never Googled My Mum