Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager (29692 Views)

Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music / Chelsea Announce Europa League Squad / Real Madrid Unveil Julen Lopetegui As New Manager (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by quickly: 1:19am On Jan 27, 2021
walkingshadow911:

am still confused too. contes touch was magical

Dem sack dimatteo after winning champions league because he was interim
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 27, 2021
evanstinobbc:
Lets be watching, we hope not to hear tuchelout in 6 months time,

You dont exchange lamp for torch, if you know what i mean grin

Chelsea is not a club that runs on sentiments nor accommodate mediocre results and if Tuchel fails to deliver then he will also get the sack just like others before him and he know's it.

Nothing personal here, strictly business.
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by tunapawizzy: 4:35am On Jan 27, 2021
byrron:

Chelsea is not a club that runs on sentiments nor accommodate mediocre results and if Tuchel fails to deliver then he will also get the sack just like others before him and he know's it.

Nothing personal here, strictly business.

i wonder why this fact is difficult for people to understand......
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Lamasta(m): 6:18am On Jan 27, 2021
jaxxy:

ManU go hear am. grin

Yes o may una demolish them grin am with tou guys
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by ZAddyMaGista(m): 7:22am On Jan 27, 2021
uniqueboi1:
E be like na EPL the war wan start from o.

Ancelloti
Mourinho
Guardiola
Klopp
Tuchel
Solksjaer

It would be bloody by next season.

Where is Arteta??
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Pacesetter123(m): 7:25am On Jan 27, 2021
jumper524:
incase your a Chelsea fan and your doubting tuchel potentials as coach, I'll let you know a little about his potentials.

1, he was able to take Mainz out of relegation and stabilize their stay in the bundesliga. something his predecessor jurgen klopp couldn't do.
in 2015, he was appointed to replace kloop in Dortmund and was able to stabilize their leauge position as tittle contenders. unfortunately he never won the leauge during his spell only second best to almighty Bayern Munich.

in 2018, he was appointed as psg head coach. his leauge record was impressive as he won the league on both seasons as head coach. he also guided them to their first ever champions league final.

although tuchel has a poor record with club management as it has always been the reasons for his dismissal from his previous clubs.
I just hope he gets along with Roman Abrahmovic.
Yes,I still doubt his potentials.All those achievement you recounted up there are very minor to me.If he was able to stop Bayern Munich monopoly of their league by wining the league for Dortmund,I wud av given it to him.Or if he had won the champions league with PSG,I wud av rated him good enough for Chelsea job.French ligue 1 is a one-horse-title league.So winning it twice with PSG is not a big achievement to me.Even Frank Lampard can do that with the same PSG if given a chance.
So,I wud av preferred Allegri to him in Chelsea.
However,I wish him good luck in Chelsea,but he should know that we the fans of Chelsea n even the board are very impatience with failure.He should really buckle up, else he will be shown the way out within a season.
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Pacesetter123(m): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Lmao...Chelsea version of cash app song.
Shoni Kepa, score am
Shoni Mendy, fake am
Tuchel go win trophy sign am,
if e no win trophy sack am...

Yee eleru gberu e o grin grin grin grin
Nah our way, leave us alone joor!
grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Pacesetter123(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2021
femi4:
We move again!

Welcome to fresh start where players will be pick on merit
How sure are you that players will be picked on merit?
Every coach has his own preferential players...ooo.
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by femi4: 7:33am On Jan 27, 2021
Pacesetter123:
How sure are you that players will be picked on merit?
Every coach has his own preferential players...ooo.
I ve seen him enough in PSG to know what he's all about
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by uniqueboi1(m): 7:39am On Jan 27, 2021
ZAddyMaGista:

Where is Arteta??

Who him be
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Pacesetter123(m): 7:39am On Jan 27, 2021
samwheel:
If I b coach, I no fit coach Chelsea and madrid o. Dem no dey waste time sack.
Still wondering y conte was sacked after giving dem d league. Confuse club
I tell you,even me as a Chelsea fan,the sacking of Conte is still paining me till today.First year,he won the league, second year,he won the FA cup defeating English big teams like Man U n Liverpool enroute the FA cup title.Yet they sacked him on a flimsy excuse like sending a text to Diego Coaster.
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by uniquetechng: 7:40am On Jan 27, 2021
jumper524:
incase your a Chelsea fan and your doubting tuchel potentials as coach, I'll let you know a little about his potentials.

1, he was able to take Mainz out of relegation and stabilize their stay in the bundesliga. something his predecessor jurgen klopp couldn't do.
in 2015, he was appointed to replace kloop in Dortmund and was able to stabilize their leauge position as tittle contenders. unfortunately he never won the leauge during his spell only second best to almighty Bayern Munich.

in 2018, he was appointed as psg head coach. his leauge record was impressive as he won the league on both seasons as head coach. he also guided them to their first ever champions league final.

although tuchel has a poor record with club management as it has always been the reasons for his dismissal from his previous clubs.
I just hope he gets along with Roman Abrahmovic.
You should ask elders questions before coming out in public with disgraceful comments, Klopp took over Mainz immediately after hanging his boot as a player and therefore was a young coach, he was able to secured promotion to Bundesliga for the club, first time Mainz was to play in the Bundesliga in their history as a football club.

Klopp moved to Dortmund and won the Bundesliga back-to-back with a very young squad despite the almighty Bayern having a better and more experienced . Klopp also won the DFB Poka and led Dortmund to the champions league final , so Tuchel has nothing on Klopp.

Any coach will win Ligue 1 titles with PSG because they have no competition ,EPL should be Tuchel's biggest test.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Pacesetter123(m): 7:45am On Jan 27, 2021
debola33:
Remove solkjaer from that list abeg
grin grin grin grin
Small boy wer never win a plastic spoons in his managerial career yet nah him e come count put with strong men wer don see things as managers n don win something as big as CL.
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Pacesetter123(m): 7:54am On Jan 27, 2021
femi4:
I ve seen him enough in PSG to know what he's all about
Ok...oo,if you say so.Any which way,we need results.
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Offpoint1: 7:59am On Jan 27, 2021
EasyPeazy:
Thats great. TUCHEL is a great manager of players that performed great at PSG and Dortmund. Wishing him well at Chelsea.

Meanwhile.....

Give me 30,000 and take all these

19 inch Japanese BUSH LED Hi-Tech Television

Energy Star DVD, VCD, USB, PORTABLE AND AUX PLAYER

Original Venice Passioti Italian Shoe Sneakers

Bluetrain Airpods (Only One Earpiece)

Please take note, all are 95% excellent and functional. They can also be waybilled to any location in Nigeria.

Please do check my profile and see my authenticity.

Call or Chat 09090907136 for further discussions.

what's the shoes size?
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Pacesetter123(m): 8:02am On Jan 27, 2021
uniqueboi1:

Who him be
At least him better pass Ole wer the guy carry put for the list.
Arteta= FA cup and Community Shield cup

Olegunar= trophy-less

I hope u don get the parole now
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by durubennie(m): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2021
Great100000:
Welcome To Chelsea Thomas, A Great Tactician & Upgrade To Frank.

Chelsea Is Back.......
Shut up
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 27, 2021
Pacesetter123:
grin grin grin grin
Small boy wer never win a plastic spoons in his managerial career yet nah him e come count put with strong men wer don see things as managers n don win something as big as CL.
I shock ooo
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Indispensable85(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2021
uniqueboi1:
E be like na EPL the war wan start from o.

Ancelloti
Mourinho
Guardiola
Klopp
Tuchel
Solksjaer

It would be bloody by next season.

Solksjaer doesn't fit into that class. He's got no pedigree yet. He's just a beginner.
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by lebete3000: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by lebete3000: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2021
Pacesetter123:
Yes,I still doubt his potentials.All those achievement you recounted up there are very minor to me.If he was able to stop Bayern Munich monopoly of their league by wining the league for Dortmund,I wud av given it to him.Or if he had won the champions league with PSG,I wud av rated him good enough for Chelsea job.French ligue 1 is a one-horse-title league.So winning it twice with PSG is not a big achievement to me.Even Frank Lampard can do that with the same PSG if given a chance.
So,I wud av preferred Allegri to him in Chelsea.
However,I wish him good luck in Chelsea,but he should know that we the fans of Chelsea n even the board are very impatience with failure.He should really buckle up, else he will be shown the way out within a season.

But i really wonder why coaches bear the brunt of the footballers' play on the field. See you telling the coach to buckle up, as if he's the one who's gonna play the ball on the field.
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Sunsets: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2021
all the tin tin clubs
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
I pity tuchel...them Southampton, wolvherhampton and everton never do am strong thing
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by sylve11: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2021
evanstinobbc:

You dont exchange lamp for torch, if you know what i mean grin

grin grin cool
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:37am On Jan 27, 2021
I pity any student that his teacher will ask to name Chelsea coaches ..........

He will even over name as this our new coach will still be replaced soon .......

At Chelsea...we just entertain you all
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by chuzaze: 10:06am On Jan 27, 2021
evanstinobbc:
Chelsea fans dont even know if they should rejoice or not.

There is no huge expectation,
From a man utd fan, we will be watching on the fence.

Ftc
e go soon shock the man
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Tjiaz(m): 10:17am On Jan 27, 2021
He will be gone in six month just like every other coach they have hired.
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by uniqueboi1(m): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2021
Pacesetter123:
At least him better pass Ole wer the guy carry put for the list.
Arteta= FA cup and Community Shield cup

Olegunar= trophy-less

I hope u don get the parole now

Hehehehehe make Man Utd catch Arteta grin grin
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by EasyPeazy: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
Offpoint1:

what's the shoes size?

Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Offpoint1: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
EasyPeazy:

I'm interested in the shoes, how much please?
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by EasyPeazy: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Offpoint1:

I'm interested in the shoes, how much please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amora, Benik Afobe's 2-Year-Old Daughter Dies / Emenike Rocks New WestHam Jersey (pic) / Susan Kanu Iheme Is Dead (Kanu Nwankwo Mother Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.