Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager (29689 Views)

Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music / Chelsea Announce Europa League Squad / Real Madrid Unveil Julen Lopetegui As New Manager (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by aidameoryou: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
WELCOME TO THE BRIDGE.
WE WISH YOU THE BEST

Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by wizdooarchy3(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
I hope they will interpret CHELSEA PROFILE to him ...

because in Chelsea we compete for the CLUB with highest Number of COACHES sack and Signed in world Football ..

...oya GuinnessBook com and sale market

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Teaser4(m): 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
#TuchelOUT
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Crimrburster: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
jumper524:
invade your a Chelsea fan and your doubting tuchel potentials as coach, I'll let you know a little about his potentials.

1, he was able to take Mainz out of relegation and stabilize their stay in the bundesliga. something his predecessor jurgen klopp couldn't do.
in 2015, he was appointed to replace kloop in Dortmund and was able to stabilize their leauge position as tittle contenders. unfortunately he never won the leauge during his spell only second best to almighty Bayern Munich.

in 2018, he was appointed as psg head coach. his leauge record was impressive as he won the league on both seasons as head coach. he also guided them to their first ever champions league final.

although tuchel has a poor record with club management as it has always been the reasons for his dismissal from his previous clubs.
I just hope he gets along with Roman Abrahmovic.
[img]�[/img]
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Remove solkjaer from that list abeg
uniqueboi1:
E be like na EPL the war wan start from o.

Ancelloti
Mourinho
Guardiola
Klopp
Tuchel
Solksjaer

It would be bloody by next season.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by ofiko123(m): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Congratulations to Thomas Tucel on his appointment as Chelsea manager...
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by tunapawizzy: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
uniqueboi1:

Ancelloti
Mourinho
Guardiola
Klopp
Tuchel
Solksjaer

u just had to sneak in solksjaer

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by fredrickmyers(m): 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
I pity tuchel...them Southampton, wolvherhampton and everton never do am strong thing
all these premier league club wey carry "ton" no get respect ooo
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by IamAtikulate: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
newguy1:
Better pikin ...........don land ... if u know u are a lampard guy pls don’t watch Chelsea game because we that r not lampard fan stop watching his team play but now we r returning to Stanford bridge tomorrow to start rebuilding our stadium
I am Lampard pikin, good luck with your Tuchel. I don't need stories.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by IamAtikulate: 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
uniqueboi1:

Ancelloti
Mourinho
Guardiola
Klopp
Tuchel
Solksjaer

Man U fan list.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Mivici: 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
uniqueboi1:

Ancelloti
Mourinho
Guardiola
Klopp
Tuchel
Solksjaer

remove oleburuku gooner from the list and replace him arteta

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by mayormick(m): 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
Finally, Tuchel may not be the best but I still think he is much more experienced than Lampard. Honestly, Chelsea has got talented and technically gifted players not to have a good and experience coach

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Sunkyapogee(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
It will end in tears
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Sunkyapogee(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kepa is back on the goal post.. grin
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by complexBoss12: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
uniqueboi1:

Ancelloti
Mourinho
Guardiola
Klopp
Tuchel
Solksjaer

Tuchel and Solksjaer has no business on that list

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Goodman247: 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
I hope in will not end in tears
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Canberra55: 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
evanstinobbc:
Chelsea fans dont even know if they should rejoice or not.

There is no huge expectation,
From a man utd fan, we will be watching on the fence.

First fct
FCT again? Na abuja man you be ni.
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by cletz991(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
undecided he won’t last up to two seasons
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by cletz991(m): 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin torch battery de run down o
evanstinobbc:
Lets be watching, we hope not to hear tuchelout in 6 months time,

You dont exchange lamp for torch, if you know what i mean grin
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Angelfrost(m): 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Welcome Tuchel... Hopefully you'll last longer than your predecessor.

Good luck to The Blues... Hope you guys get back in form fast. Let the race to that top trophy get more intriguing and interesting.
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by jaxxy(m): 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lamasta:
Tuchel in, Chelsea fans will be happy this week grin they have been sad for a while now...

The Chepeteri club

ManU go hear am. grin
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by profmallor: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
The final part of the grand puzzle has finally been set in, Chelsea is winning the EPL 2 seasons from now and champions league as well. And Army of tremendous talent has been assembled, now a worthy General has been appointed, Its now we will see what those talents can produce. And in the hands of a German master tactician, without the Neymar drama, he would surely shine. Welcome Thoma, farewell Frank you will always be our legend. Now let a proper manager take the reins of affairs at Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Niom(m): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
World's best male coaches all in EPL. Next season would be bloody
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Endymi: 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
jumper524:
incase your a Chelsea fan and your doubting tuchel potentials as coach, I'll let you know a little about his potentials.

1, he was able to take Mainz out of relegation and stabilize their stay in the bundesliga. something his predecessor jurgen klopp couldn't do.
in 2015, he was appointed to replace kloop in Dortmund and was able to stabilize their leauge position as tittle contenders. unfortunately he never won the leauge during his spell only second best to almighty Bayern Munich.

in 2018, he was appointed as psg head coach. his leauge record was impressive as he won the league on both seasons as head coach. he also guided them to their first ever champions league final.

although tuchel has a poor record with club management as it has always been the reasons for his dismissal from his previous clubs.
I just hope he gets along with Roman Abrahmovic.

Sorry ooo,Mr history,e go shock you, your eyes go con neat
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Dreyton36: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nothing will change
Chelsea must relegate soon
.GGMU

lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by blasterman(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
If u like no qwalify am for champions league by this season end in May,

we go sack am b4 next season

Right now chelsea is 10th
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by princety24(m): 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
pls I need a video editor that stays in Port-harcourt (comedy skit) For inquiries call /WhatsApp: +2348105547878
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:00am On Jan 27, 2021
Another paid premium tears loading
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by Basicend: 12:24am On Jan 27, 2021
chucs:
I wish him the best at Chelsea. Let me begin to enjoy my beautiful club in peace.I stopped watching Chelsea matches because of the amateur coach Lampard.

Thank God he is gone with his favoritism and poor technical abilities. I really hope Tuchel doesn't have favorites cuz this is the surest way of losing ur dressing room. Play players on merits not because they are your country men.

Exactly, thats what killed lamps.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by uniqueboi1(m): 12:32am On Jan 27, 2021
Mivici:
remove oleburuku gooner from the list and replace him arteta

Which Arteta
Re: Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager by walkingshadow911: 12:56am On Jan 27, 2021
samwheel:
If I b coach, I no fit coach Chelsea and madrid o. Dem no dey waste time sack.
Still wondering y conte was sacked after giving dem d league. Confuse club
am still confused too. contes touch was magical

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seedorf: Cristiano Ronaldo Could Equal My Champions League Record With Juventus / Emenike Rocks New WestHam Jersey (pic) / Higher Institution Games Kick-start In July (See List Of Participating Schools)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.