Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4952 Views)

23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids / Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by kandiikane(m): 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie_Tima, you invented hotness abi? I can see smiley
Re: . by HotieTima(f): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2011
kandiikane:

Hotie_Tima, you invented hotness abi? I can see smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin yeah u got problem angry angry angry
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
Actually since you asked, yes I do, grin
Re: . by HotieTima(f): 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2011
kandiikane:

Actually since you asked, yes I do, grin

undecided undecided undecided undecidedwat's hurting u sister
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2011
Jeez, can't you just take a compliment and leave it at that, Chiiii
Re: . by HotieTima(f): 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2011
kandiikane:

Jeez, can't you just take a compliment and leave it at that, Chiiii

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: . by namfav(m): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2011
isale_gan2:

Utter rubbish! I don't know you and actually was gonna introduce myself when I saw a post of yourself a few minutes ago in another thread. What you wrote above is utter ignorance and foolishness. If you lack self-discipline, do not assume others are equally weak.
i'm not talking about myself
Re: . by InkedNerd(f): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

In this scenario he lured her with goodies and money and such, such( so Not right) but the girl's family fully consented and so did the village head and I am sure the girl did too, so wahala nuh day now, And when did we even start having this minor and major age thing, Did our forefathers not marry young and lived a long happy married?

"For all we know Mushoriwa could have bought the little girl a lollypop or let her touch his goaty beard to win her heart." <<<LMAOOOOO who writes this stuff
BABE!:

Touche! Exactly what I was gonna say to Inky! cheesy

I hope you two know I was joking. That's why I wrote 'hehehe'.
Re: . by johnjoel(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2011
hotie tame.just to correct you impression.there know relationship without sex.as for this era.
Re: . by HotieTima(f): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
johnjoel:

hotie tame.just to correct you impression.there know relationship without sex.as for this era.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue why is relation base on sex now

and the name is hotie tima huni not tame wink wink wink wink
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2011
johnjoel:

Just because you can not control your sexual desire in your relationship does not mean others can't, Relationships can be formed without sex even the knowing that you will get it one day makes it stronger, so shush cool
Re: . by HotieTima(f): 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

Just because you can not control your sexual desire in your relationship does not mean others can't, Relationships can be formed without sex even the knowing that you will get it one day makes it stronger, so shush cool

thank you sister tell him again wink wink wink wink

this is way they relationship never last huni
Re: . by 3direct: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2011
Wetin wrong for tha one now, abegii, post another topic, this one dry!!! am out
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 2:30am On Aug 05, 2011
^^Why did you resurrect this thread? Could you see that it was made 4 months ago. .Rubbish. .
Re: . by 3direct: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2011
kandiikane:

^^Why did you resurrect this thread? Could you see that it was made 4 months ago. .Rubbish. .
Hug Transformer
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2011
After you. .
Re: . by 3direct: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2011
You need a yellow shower, why are you following my tread everywhere, hun hun, u need attn am not gon give you one , ssh
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2011
Smh. .weirdo are you not the one who followed me to this thread. .
Re: . by 3direct: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2011
Now i c you need Kane!!
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2011
Wait 'til I find out who you are. .
Re: . by MMM2(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2011
ChIlD
aBuSe
angry
Re: . by UpDates1(m): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2011
18 years too young? that is only in the nigerian sense, go to the US and see them,
Re: . by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2011
So they wer avin sex, I mean since she "was matured" in al ramifications, ! Lol
Re: . by ikechukwu2m(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2011
@190, so u ar smart them .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today / Graphic pic: Is This An STD? / Why A Girl Left My House Immediately She Came To Visit Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.