Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo (57128 Views)

Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion / Tinubu’s Cabinet: SWAGA Expresses Displeasure Over Exclusion Of Its Members / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by doctorherbal366(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2021
post=98484247:
We've learnt not to bother ourselves anymore to avoid unnecessary mentions from nonentities.
As some sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Service Chiefs.
So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu. 

Meanwhile, Here are the COAS since 1999,
For 6 years Jona was in power, Nobody was crying and wailing this way, that the North or West was marginalized.
Hypocrisy will kill many people before their time.
We continue to wonder why some people chose to behave like goats and cry wolf when there is nothing.

You have time to reply those supporters of looters and criminals.
Ignoring them kill them more.
Pay them no mind please.
They are nothing but criminals, they have been used to fraudulent money all their lives.
The looting they all want to continue will consume them all.
God bless our darling Daddy. ❤ kiss kiss kiss
BTW,
We no be him o,
We are simply WE.
Stay blessed man.
God bless you.

God bless you too sir.
Goodness and Mercy follow you everyday.
A better Nigeria is all we want.
kiss undecided undecided

Lol cheesy
Beating a dead horse...
You get time to dey reply dis kids sha.

Hehehehe grin cheesy wink

Youtube : Marvelous Inspirations is the Channel.

mods this is called spamming!
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by joelbooks: 10:04am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:06am On Jan 27, 2021
PigTormentor:
Lmao..
Man of god. Nigerians and their gullible archaic beliefs.

The man people are blessed with knowledge and they will continue to be blessed.
Amen and God bless you.
Please learn to ignore these kids biko.
They are not worth your time at all.
Thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by joelbooks: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2021
Sammy07:
But that CDS nah ibo nah.

Ain't anioma ibos again

"I" in an I oma means Ika
Thank you
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by BSdetector: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2021
Where are the idiots like who where shamelessly claiming irabor as Igbo.......what do they have to say about this? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by sirwhyteB(m): 10:11am On Jan 27, 2021
Oga!
Nigeria is not one
SAY NO TO ONE NIGERIA
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by doctorherbal366(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2021
igbos can achieve this Biafra in less than 6 months if they can plan and think well.

there is nothing the LORD can not do!

this is to show you guys how buhari hates we the igbos,

but a time shall come and have now come when he will eat dust!

i have the power to instigate wars and to stop wars in this country!

that's the power of my brains.

if the igbos want this presidential seat come 2023 then its very very easy.

all you need are my top wicked plans.

no need fighting over Biafra for its better to head this Nigeria than to control only one region called the Biafra.

let me give you one little outermost secret,

if you want to win this then you need to start...............................

that's all i can say for this is a public forum.

if you need me you know where to find me
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by teejet: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2021
Herdiza:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/service-chiefs-nwodo-scorns-buhari-over-non-inclusion-of-igbo/amp/

We are talking about the security of the nation!

Why must we consider Federal character in such sensitive positions?

The best should be appointed even if all are from one region!
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by akdjr(m): 10:14am On Jan 27, 2021
I hate seeing such statement. While I still believe Nigeria need a president from Ibo extraction which also cannot be imposed on Nigerian but through electoral process, service chief is appointment solely selected by president with little advice from his advisers and it shouldn't be an issue if your tribe is not among those selected. Buhari has never got massive vote from your region all through he has been contesting even when he chooses his running mate from your region still you never supported him possibly for reason you're accusing him of now. You always advice your people never to support Buhari and who does become a slave and hated by you and some of your fanatics yet whenever an appointment is made, you're always too quick why your tribe is not among the appointees. You can't hate the majority and expect that same majority to support your ambition.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Dpaulie(m): 10:14am On Jan 27, 2021
But we want Biafra naw
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by smith1985(m): 10:17am On Jan 27, 2021
I am from IMO.state, Nwodo is speaking for his selfish and greedy myopic self. Who cares where the service chiefs come from, all.we want is quality service . They are can come from one family , as long as they will deliver I am OK with that..Nwodo is a bigot.during the 2019 election Atiku gave him 300million to galvanized the votes of the Igbo's for him, using his position as the president of ohaneze, this led to a fallout between him and the secretary general of ohaneze cos he his the money...when Ihejirika was there , did we hear this useless outcry?

God bless me

God bless the readers

God bless anyone who will insult me cos of my comments

God bless our service chief

God bless wailers too so that they will stop wailing

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by kolexy(m): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2021
Herdiza:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/service-chiefs-nwodo-scorns-buhari-over-non-inclusion-of-igbo/amp/

I think this a bit fair. 2 each from the North and South. Although, the SE should have been considered since the last 2 southerners were also from SW and SS.
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Dpharisee: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2021
supogift:
Olusegun Obasanjo: commander in chief
Lt. Gen. Victor Malu (Benue): May 1999 - April 2001
Lt. Gen Alex Ogomudia (Delta): April 2001 - June 2003
Lt Gen Martin Luther Agwai (Kaduna): June 2003 - June 2006
Lt Gen Owoye Andrew Azazi (Bayesla): June 2006 to June 2007

Umar Musa Yaradua: Commander in chief
Lt. Gen. Luka Yusuf (Kaduna): June 2007 to August 2008
Lt. Gen. Abdulrahman Danbazzau (Kano): August 2008 - September 2010

Goodluck Jonathan: Commander in chief
Lt. Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika (Abia): Sept 2010 - Jan. 2014
Lt. Gen. Kenneth Minimah (Rivers): Jan 2014 - July 2015

Muhammad Buhari: Commander in chief
Lt. Gen Tukur Buratai (Borno): July 2015 - Jan 2021
Lt Gen Attahiru Ibrahim (Kaduna): Jan 2021

This is for Army, show us Navy, Airforce and Police for those periods
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Dpharisee: 10:22am On Jan 27, 2021
smith1985:
I am from IMO.state, Nwodo is speaking for his selfish and greedy myopic self. Who cares where the service chiefs come from, all.we want is quality service . They are can come from one family , as long as they will deliver I am OK with that..Nwodo is a bigot.during the 2019 election Atiku gave him 300million to galvanized the votes of the Igbo's for him, using his position as the president of ohaneze, this led to a fallout between him and the secretary general of ohaneze cos he his the money...when Ihejirika was there , did we hear this useless outcry?

God bless me

God bless the readers

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria
You are a Yoruba Muslim from Ogbomoso
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Dpharisee: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2021
teejet:

We are talking about the security of the nation!

Why must we consider Federal character in such sensitive positions?

The best should be appointed even if all are from one region!
Because they have performed so well that your people formed Amotekun
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Masterkernel1: 10:24am On Jan 27, 2021
Mavrick2012:
On one hand, you are asking for a separate nation,on the other hand, you want to occupy positions in the same federation you seek to leave.
Which Kai confusion is this?

Knowing fully well that buhari is a nepotistic leader fa

Ooh! We're asking for a separate country yet you collect tax from and liquefied gas from Egbema in Imo State, why ask your enemy to stay with you by force.
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by PHijo(m): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2021
I thought major general Irabor is Igbo. Somebody should educate me on this.
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Zurich1844(f): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2021
smith1985:

God bless me

God bless the readers

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria
You aren't from Imo state. You aren't even Igbo. Stop impersonating us. Okpo!
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Bimpe29: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2021
Please what has Igbo done to President Muhammad Buhari to have been neglected for such a national responsibility for the 2nd time in a row?
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2021
oluwaSavage:
Lol, now I don't even care about whom he chooses to head anywhere. If you expect anything good from this presidency, you'll be gravely disappointed.

Wanted to start criticized the pix but after giving it enough intention I like the concept.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by Bimpe29: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2021
No, he is from Delta State.
PHijo:
I thought major general Irabor is Igbo. Somebody should educate me on this.
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by PHijo(m): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2021
Bimpe29:
No, he is from Edo State.

...but Agbor is in Delta state. I heard he is from Agbor.
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by princeadeku(m): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2021
Walahi, those people are the most confused set of being on earth, but Buhari is a disaster
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by MummyD2020(f): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2021
Chimaokigwe:

Hmmn...

When it is time to steal people's land and include it in Biafra, Anioma is Igbo but when it comes to appointments and benefits, Aniomas suddenly aren't Igbos. That's what they said to Kachikwu, Ndudi Elumelu and others.

Secconded
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by spinzagom(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2021
The governors of Southwest came up with Amotekun, those of the North came up with Hisbah, Nnamdi Kanu came up with ESN! Is he a governor? The governors are rather planning on joining APC like Umahi and ko instead of uniting to defend their people. I am not Igbo but I know the Igbos are their own number one problem
Lovelies1:
Okkk

Guys my thoughts everyone should support western security network and Eastern security network.

Can't you see if both are well mobilize and strong the fulani army which has the name cover as Nigeria army will fall back and talk of chief of staff will be a thing of the past..

In time power will be well decentralized and it better this year than after 2023 election if you know you know

Message to arewa leader,
Government is for the people by the people.

The people of south west have made it clear, be civilized in our ancestral land........

Every tribe has
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by MummyD2020(f): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2021
tommykiwi:
The man's hatred for Igbos is just too much Biko.

The tribe gives him goosebumps I swear down. He is seriously threatened
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by afube: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2021
tuboi:
FTC......Life Na turn by turn....Igbos should relax cos their time will come....

Biafrexit !
Re: Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo by muhdfaruq(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2021
Lovelies1:
Okkk

Guys my thoughts everyone should support western security network and Eastern security network.

Can't you see if both are well mobilize and strong the fulani army which has the name cover as Nigeria army will fall back and talk of chief of staff will be a thing of the past..

In time power will be well decentralized and it better this year than after 2023 election if you know you know

Message to arewa leader,
Government is for the people by the people.

The people of south west have made it clear, be civilized in our ancestral land........

Every tribe has
One thing is, Igbo's are not wise at all,they put their eggs in only one basket,and if the basket fall,they expect other people to give them their own egg.The Igbos did not vote for buhari,one thing is that when ever there is problem, they critisize and if there is development, they also critisize.How woukd they expect the President to give them post of service Chief s.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.